Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has circulated a job advertisement for IICT Recruitment. Application forms are invited from capable and skilled contenders for filling up Project Assistant posts for relevant projects. Appliers, who find themselves eligible for IICT Recruitment 2016, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date which is 19th March 2016.
|Designation Name||Project Assistant|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||19th March 2016|
Aspirants may read the remaining information about IICT Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, Essential Qualification, Salary Structure, Age limit, Method of Appointment, Steps To Apply etc from this page which is created as per your convenience by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Immobilization of Chiral and Achiral Catalysts on benign Polymers coated Magnetic Nanoparticles for Organic Transformations
Job finders, who are going to apply for IICT Jobs, should have Masters in Science (Chemistry) – any specialization from recognized University or Institutions and having Extendable to three years based on annual performance review.
Get Latest Govt. Jobs-Complete Details
Age criteria for reserved and unreserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Emolument Scale for IICT Vacancy:
Selected applicants for Project Assistant posts will get remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month which is offered by Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad
Process of Selection:
Appliers’ classification for said posts will be purely based on their performance in interview process which will be taken by selection panel of reputed organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for IICT Recruitment:
- Job seekers may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.ictmumbai.edu.in.
- From homepage select “Advertisement for the post of Project Assistant under Dr. Vijay Kumar A.” which is visible at ‘About Vacancy’ section.
- Then must read official notification, now prepare application form on plain paper and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- Filled application may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Project Assistant – ATTN:Dr. Vijay Kumar A., ICT”.
- Envelope containing application form must be send to below stated address before the last date.
Important Note: Aspirants may also apply by sending updated resume through e-mail before the last date with ‘DST PA position’ in the subject line.
To ‘Head, Depanment of Chemistry,
Institute of Chemical Technology,
Nathalal Parekh Marg,
Matunga, Mumbai 400 019
End Date To Submit Application Form: 19th March 2016
Aspirants may open this Official Notification to know more about IICT Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On