An advertisement about IICT Recruitment has been advertised by Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad. The organization is going to hire the talented and career oriented job hunters for filling up the Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant posts. Candidates who consider themselves eligible must grab this chance by attending walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 10th September 2015.
|Post Name||RA, JRF And PA|
|Walk-In Date||10th September 2015|
Intact information regarding IICT Recruitment 2015 such as post name, no of vacancies, how to apply and important dates are tailored in beneath section by troop of recruitmentresult.com, intended visitors must take a look.
Candidates who are willing to apply for IICT Recruitment 2015 they must have done graduation / post graduation / PhD in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
- Age limitation of the Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow should be 28 years
- And for the research associate should be 35 years.
- Relaxation for the reserved category aspirants will be given to the reserved category aspirants as per the norms.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in the walk-In Interview.
How to Apply for IICT Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for IICT Recruitment must read complete details properly and attend walk-In Interview
- Candidates should bring copies of the required particulars / certificates as well as originals along with them at the time of Interview to the specified venue which is mentioned in official notification
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending Interview
Walk-In Date: 10th September 2015
Note: To get further details in regard of IICT Recruitment 2015 online you should check this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has conveyed an employment advertisement related to IICT Recruitment. Institute is in search of passionate and well qualified job hunters for 20 vacant posts of Scientists. Keen Contenders, who found themselves capable for aforesaid posts, must fetch this jobs opportunity as soon as possible. Applicants who are searching job in Hyderabad must apply against IICT Recruitment 2015 on or before the ending date.
|No. Of Posts||20|
|Last Date for receipt of applications||10th October 2015|
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing you complete information related to IICT Jobs such as educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, process of assortment, procedure to apply etc. Please have a look on it and job hunters who fulfill all requirements, must apply against this opportunity.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Scientist||16||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-|
|Senior Scientist||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Principal Scientist||04||Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-|
|Senior Principal Scientist||Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8900/-|
Candidates should have Degree of Ph.D. or M.E/ M.Tech. or M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ pharmaceutical chemistry/ bioorganic/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Medi cal Entomology/ Zoology/ Medical Entomology/ Biotechnology from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
|Senior Scientist||37 years|
|Principal Scientist||45 years|
|Senior Principal Scientist||50 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- through crossed Demand Draft – drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR-IICT” payable at Hyderabad.
Interview is going to be conduct by the selection committee of organization for recruiting skilled and dedicated job hunters.
How to Apply for IICT Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit official site that is www.iictindia.org to download format of application form.
- Application should be written in proper format and must be forwarded with y attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate.
- One recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable).
- Envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)”.
- Application should reach at address tune below on or before date of closing.
The Recruitment Section,
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology,
Hyderabad – 500 007, Telangana
Last Date for receipt of applications: 10th October 2015
Note: To get more details about IICT Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Link.