Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has circulated an employment advertisement related to IICT Recruitment 2016. To fill up the various vacancies of Principal, Teacher and other posts organization is going to conduct a Walk-in Interview. Aspirants are requested to bring along all the essential original documents at the time of interview.
Participants who are willing to get jobs under Indian Institute of Chemical Technology may apply for IICT Recruitment 2016 by attending the interview on the stipulated date and time that is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||IICT Zaheer Memorial High School|
|Total number of posts||06|
|Walk-in Date||27th June, 2016|
Post Name, Salary and Educational Qualification:
|Name Of The Position||Salary Per Month||Essential Qualification And Experience|
|Principal||Rs.30,000/- to 40,000/-||Graduation with B.Ed having 10 years teaching experience for senior classes|
|Teacher Social studies||Rs.8000/- to 10,000/-||Graduation in Social science with B.Ed, having three or more years of high school teaching experience|
|Teacher Physical Science||Graduation in Physics / Chemistry with B.Ed, having three or more years of high school teaching experience|
|Teacher Computer Science||B.Sc, DCA, Knowledge of computer literacy. Experience in teaching high school|
|Physical Trainer||B.A or B.SC with B.P.Ed, having experience of three or more years|
|Teacher Mathematics||Rs.6000/- to 8,000/-||Graduation in mathematics with B.Ed / TT having one or more years of secondary school teaching experience.|
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
Process to apply for IICT Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for aforesaid posts need to appear for interview along with originals and attested copies of certificate and relevant essential documents in support of qualification, experience, caste certificate, two passport size photos at the venue as given below on the scheduled date.
- Applying aspirants may download the application forms from the IICT website www.iictindia.org.
- Go through the left section of the home page and hit on “walk-in interviews at IICT ZM High School” link.
- This will take you to the page having various links, out of which you need to choose ‘Walk-in Interviews at IICT-ZMH School’ link and read the notification carefully.
- Now, hit the back key and download the application format for the post.
- Get the print out of application form and fill it with all asked details in proper manner.
- Lastly, candidates are required to bring the duly filled application along with all essential particulars at the time of Interview.
Reception, CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad
Latest Jobs In Hyderabad – Check Here
Date and time for walk-In Interview: 27th June, 2016 (Monday) at 9.00 A.M.
Note: Aspirants may acquire more facts regarding IICT Recruitment 2016 by visiting official Notification. You may also subscribe to our free email services regarding latest information directly in your email inbox.
IICT Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|