IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2013
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has disclosed a Notification for the Recruitment of various posts. Candidates may fill the application form for the IICT Hyderabad Jobs 2013.
- IICT Hyderabad invites the applications from talented and competent Contenders for the recruitment of RA, PF & Project Asst Posts on purely temporary basis. Those candidates who are eager to join, they can attend the Interview at the given dates.
- You can check the entire important information about this Advertisement in the below section given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad
Total Number of posts
Post & Vacancy Details
|Senior Project Fellow||04|
|Project Assistant II||04|
Aspirants who are applying for this recruitment must possess M. Sc (chemistry)/ M. Tech / B. Tech / Ph. D in relevant discipline as per the post requirement from a recognized university. Applicants must have minimum experience as per the post applied.
- Research Associates: 35 years
- Sr. Project Fellows: 32 years
- Project Fellows: 28 years
- Project Assistant-II: 28 years
- Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH/WOMEN and 3 years for OBC
Candidate’s selection will be totally based on their presentation on Interview.
How to Apply
- Job seekers may download the application form through the official website which is www.iictindia.org
- After download the form, must fill it carefully and candidates must appear for the interview along with the duly filled application form and required documents/ certificates, latest passport size photograph at the given venue:
- Interview Date: 30th & 31st October 2013
- Registration Time: 8:30 am to 10:00 AM
For more details must visit the Official Notification