Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has professed a job notification regarding IICT Recruitment. Institute is in search of passionate and well qualified job hunters for Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant-I, Senior Project Fellow, Project Assistant-II and Project Assistant-III Posts. Keen Contenders, who found themselves capable for aforesaid posts, must fetch this jobs opportunity as soon as possible. Applicants who are searching job in Hyderabad must apply against IICT Recruitment 2015 on or before the ending date.
|Position Name||Assistant & Other Posts|
|No. Of Posts||18*|
|Last Date Of Apply||Check Below|
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing you complete information related to IICT Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, process of assortment, procedure to apply etc. Please have a look on it and job hunters who fulfill all requirements, must apply against IICT Jobs opportunity.
|Sr. No.||Position Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||02*|
|2||Senior Project Fellow||02|
Candidates should have hold M.S/M.pharm/M.E/M.Tech/M.sc/B.tech/B.Sc/B.pharmacy in relevant discipline from a repudiated university as per the post you wish to applied for.
|Position Name||Maximum Age (In Years)|
Important Notice: relaxation of 5 and 3 years is available for SC/ST/PWD/ women and OBC candidates.
|NIPER 03/2015||Rs. 20000/- + HRA|
|07/2015||Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 28000/- + HRA|
|Senior Project Fellow||Rs. 18000/- + HRA|
|Project Assistant-I||Rs. 12000/-|
|Project Assistant-II||Rs. 16000/-|
|Project Assistant-III||Rs. 18000/-|
Process of Assortment for IICT Recruitment 2015:
Interview will be conducting by the selection committee of organization for recruiting skilled and dedicated job hunters for any of above said posts.
How to Apply?
A) Advertisement No NIPER 03/2015:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit on official website that is www.iictindia.org
- On home page, go to “News & Information” section and hit on “application form” link given in the section of ‘NIPER – Invitation of Applications for SRF’.
- After that, fill application form carefully and correctly.
- At last, send duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials like qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc and latest passport size photograph to the below mentioned address.
CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology,
b) Advertisement No. 07/2015:
- Eligible candidates can apply against IICT Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview on prescribed date which is 14th July 2015 at 10:00 am.
- But going to attend interview, candidates need to visit on official website that is www.iictindia.org
- Then, choose “Application Form” link which is given in “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Assistant, Sr. Research Fellow, Sr. Project Fellow” section.
- Fill application form as per the format and affix recent passport size photograph.
- Now, contenders may appear for interview along with duly filled in application form, bio-data, attested photocopies of certificates such as educational qualification, proof of age etc, latest passport size photograph and all original documents for verification.
- Registration will commence from 9:00 am to 10:00 am on 14th July 2015.
Venue of Interview:
CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology,
|Advertisement No.||Important Dates|
|NIPER 03/2015||Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 24th July 2015|
|07/2015||Date Of Interview : 14th July 2015|
Note: Read Official Notice 1 & Official Notice 2, to obtain further information related to IICT Recruitment. We keep update this page, when organization reveals any latest job notice regarding IICT Recruitment. So, candidates are advised bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has transmitted an employment advertisement in regard of IICT Recruitment. Aspirants are invited to fill up 16 vacancies of Assistant and Stenographer. Online application forms are invited against IICT Recruitment 2015. Willing candidates may submit their application in prescribed format on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Assistant and Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply online||31st July 2015|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application||7th August 2015|
To get more details in concern of IICT Recruitment 2015 Jobs such as essential qualification, age limit, salary package, mode of assortment, procedure to apply etc go through this page which is organized as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Assistant (General) Gr. III||04|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Gr. III||03|
|Assistant (Stores & Purchases) Gr. III||02|
Aspirants who want to apply must have passed 10+2/ XII or its equivalent and typing speed on computer of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi for post of Assistant and speed of 80 wpm in shorthand English/ Hindi and typing speed on computer of 40/ 35 wpm in English/ Hindi.
Job seekers who will be appointed for post of Assistant will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and candidates selected for post of Stenographer will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month as salary.
Age of participants should not exceed from 28 years as on 31st July 2015. Relaxation is provided as per rules of organization.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- through crossed demand draft valid for at least 3 months drawn in favour of “the director, CSIR- IICT”.
For post of Assistant:
- Witten test
- Typewriting test on computer
For post of Junior Stenographer:
Shorthand/ typing test
How to Apply for IICT Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to go on official website that is www.iictindia.org
- On home page, go on ‘News & Information’ section.
- Choose link ‘Recruitment of Group C Posts (Assistant Gr. III and Jr. Stenographer)’.
- Select tab ‘online registration’.
- Now go to ‘new registration’ tab, enter required details and press register tab.
- Fill online application form completely with required details.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature (if required).
- Pres submit tab and tae hard copy of application form for future use.
- Hard copy of application should be submitted along with self attested copies of marks sheets and testimonials.
- Envelope must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ———- POST CODE————“.
- Application should be submitted at below given address on or before closing date.
The Recruitment Section,
CSIR- Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology,
Tarnaka, Uppal Road,
- Last Date to Apply online: 31st July 2015
- Last date to submit hard copy of application: 7th August 2015
To obtain more details about IICT Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.