Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has transmitted an employment advertisement in regard of IICT Recruitment. Aspirants are invited to fill up 16 vacancies of Assistant and Stenographer. Online application forms are invited against IICT Recruitment 2015. Willing candidates may submit their application in prescribed format on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Assistant and Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply online||31st July 2015|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application||7th August 2015|
To get more details in concern of IICT Recruitment 2015 Jobs such as essential qualification, age limit, salary package, mode of assortment, procedure to apply etc go through this page which is organized as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Assistant (General) Gr. III||04|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Gr. III||03|
|Assistant (Stores & Purchases) Gr. III||02|
Aspirants who want to apply must have passed 10+2/ XII or its equivalent and typing speed on computer of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi for post of Assistant and speed of 80 wpm in shorthand English/ Hindi and typing speed on computer of 40/ 35 wpm in English/ Hindi.
Job seekers who will be appointed for post of Assistant will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and candidates selected for post of Stenographer will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month as salary.
Age of participants should not exceed from 28 years as on 31st July 2015. Relaxation is provided as per rules of organization.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- through crossed demand draft valid for at least 3 months drawn in favour of “the director, CSIR- IICT”.
For post of Assistant:
- Witten test
- Typewriting test on computer
For post of Junior Stenographer:
- Shorthand/ typing test
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for IICT Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to go on official website that is www.iictindia.org
- On home page, go on ‘News & Information’ section.
- Choose link ‘Recruitment of Group C Posts (Assistant Gr. III and Jr. Stenographer)’.
- Select tab ‘online registration’.
- Now go to ‘new registration’ tab, enter required details and press register tab.
- Fill online application form completely with required details.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature (if required).
- Pres submit tab and tae hard copy of application form for future use.
- Hard copy of application should be submitted along with self attested copies of marks sheets and testimonials.
- Envelope must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ———- POST CODE————“.
- Application should be submitted at below given address on or before closing date.
The Recruitment Section,
CSIR- Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology,
Tarnaka, Uppal Road,
- Last Date to Apply online: 31st July 2015
- Last date to submit hard copy of application: 7th August 2015
To obtain more details about IICT Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On