Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has unfolded a job notice regarding IICT Recruitment. CSIR-IICT is willing to appoint enthusiastic and result oriented aspirants for filling up 36 SRF/PA & Other Posts. Job hunters, who are eagerly, apply for IICT Recruitment 2015 may attend the walk-in interview on pre-decided date. Job appliers are requested to stay in touch with us on our web portal for getting upcoming notification related to IICT Recruitment 2016 very soon.
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||20th November 2015 at 10.00 A.M|
Remaining information relating to IICT Recruitment 2015 such as no. of posts, Essential Qualification, Salary Structure, Age limit, Method of Appointment, Steps To Apply etc are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
IICT Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1||Senior Project Fellow||02|
|3||Senior Project Assistants||03|
Educational Qualification for IICT Jobs:
Aspirants should have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree or Ph.D Degree in appropriate stream from recognized University Or Institutions and having relevant working experience (if required).
Age Regulation & Emolument Scale:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Senior Project Fellow||Rs. 18000/-||32|
|Project SRF||Rs. 28000/-|
|PA-II *||Rs. 14000/-|
|Project JRF||Rs. 25000/-|
|Senior Project Assistants||As Per Norms|
Relaxation in Age:
Upper Age Limit is Relxable to candidates applying for IICT Recruitment up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and 3 years for OBC contenders.
Process of Selection:
Contenders will be getting assorted on the basis of their appearance in walk-in interview which will be scheduled on 20th November 2015.
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||More Details|
How to Apply for IICT Recruitment:
- Eligible job fighters may apply by attending the walk-in interview on pre-planned date.
- Candidates may also submit the application form before starting the interview process.
- Performa of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.iictindia.org.
- From homepage hit on suitable job link and fetch the format of application format.
- Now, must fill application form with required information and attach the Xerox copies of all documents and submit it before starting the interview process.
- Contenders must bring original certificates with one set of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
At CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India,
Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 007 (Telangana)
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 20th November 2015 at 10.00 A.M
Appliers may open this Official Notification, to obtain more information connected to IICT Recruitment 2015. You get latest updates about IICT Recruitment 2016 from our web portal so stay tuned with us and don’t miss any recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On