Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal invites applications from outstanding persons with strong academic background for Positions of Associate Professor / Professor through IIFM Recruitment 2019. Contenders can apply for IIFM Vacancy 2019 Notification till last date that is 18-04-2019.
Short View of IIFM Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Forest Management
- Post Name: Associate Professor / Professor
- IIFM Vacancy: 03
- Last Date to Submit CRIS Application Form: 18-04-2019
- Official Website: iifm.ac.in
Q1. Do You Know About Available IIFM Vacancies?
|Faculty Area||No of Posts|
|Environmental Management with specialization in Energy Management/Sustainability reporting||01|
Check Here: Daily Job Updates
Q2. What Qualification is Needed for IIFM Jobs?
Qualification Needed for IIFM Notification:
Applicants should have Ph.D with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades etc.) at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and also a good flair in research endeavors are required for all the positions.
Experienced Needed for IIFM Faculty Recruitment:
- IIFM Associate Professor Recruitment: Applicants must have a minimum of six years of Teaching/Industry/Research experience, of which at least three years’ experience should be at the level of Assistant Professors, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer.
- IIFM Professor Recruitment: Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
Avail Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Q3. What is Prescribed Age Limit?
Maximum age limit will be decided by administration of Institute against Indian Institute of Forest Management Recruitment.
Q4. What is Monthly Remuneration?
- Associate Professor: PB-4- Rs.37400-67000 plus Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.9500/- per month. Minimum pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs.42800
- Professor: PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) plus AGP of Rs.10500/- p.m. Minimum pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs.48000/-.
|IIFM Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|IIFM Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q5. What is IIFM Recruitment Process?
Applicants will be selected on basis of qualifications, experience and other credentials of the candidates. Qualifications and experience will be considered as on the closing date of the applications for IIFM Advertisement.
Q6. How to Apply for IIFM 2019 Recruitment?
- Interested candidates need to firstly log on to official website that is www.iifm.ac.in.
- Go to “Useful Links” section and hit “Vacancies” tab.
- Follow “NOTIFICATION FOR FACULTY RECRUITMENT (ADVT. NO. IIFM/PERS/PSC-51/2019)” and hit “PDF” tab or “Application Form” tab.
- Read the opened IIFM Recruitment Notice carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Application should be attached with Xerox copies of certificates in respect of his / her qualification, Caste / Community certificate and two passport size photographs.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application For ………..”.
- Complete application should be submitted at the respective address before the last date.
Find Out: Best State Government Jobs
To the Director,
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462003
Q7. What are Expectations from Selected Applicants?
- Appointed applicants are expected to teach various long duration educational courses, conduct short term training courses and involve in high quality research and circulate in leading academic journals.
- They are also expected to contribute to academic administration as per the norms set by the Institute from time to time.
- Candidates applying for the position should have a good publication record, excellent professional achievements, and demonstrated ability to make their intellectual contribution through teaching, training and published work.
- Faculty members are responsible for carrying out research, designing and teaching courses, conducting training programmes and consultancy assignments.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
IIFM Professor Recruitment 2019 Details:
Indian Institute of Forest Management invites offline application from interested candidates to fill up 03 Posts of Associate Professor / Professor through IIFM Recruitment Notification 2019. No interim correspondence will be entertained for IIFM Recruitment.
Those applicants who are interested and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for IIFM Bhopal Recruitment by submitting the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that is 18-04-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs in MP||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|More Jobs in Bhopal||Employment News This Week Highlights|