Indian Institute of forest Management, Bhopal, has circulated a newest notification as IIFM Recruitment. This premier management institute has invited applications for its X Batch (2017-2021) Fellow Programme in Management (Doctoral Level) that is commencing from July 2017. So, willing candidates may provide their interest towards IIFM Recruitment 2017 by forwarding their filled application forms before the last date.
This Page Includes
Aspirants who wish to get admitted under Indian Institute of forest Management for concern programme may download the applications through official website of institute and submit them after ensuring your eligibility for the programme. For getting rest of the details regarding this advertisement, you may scroll down this complete page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Indian Institute of forest Management, Bhopal|
|Last Date of Receipt of application||3rd April 2017|
Eligible candidates with CAT/GMAT scores or UGC-CSIRJRF / NET or GATE or ICAR NET or candidates who have obtained a PGDFM / PGDM from IIFM / IIM with a minimum OGPA of 3.00 or MRM students of IIFM with 3.00 CGPA or qualified FRI entrance test for Ph.D or All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of Nationalized Banks & officers of equivalent rank of PSUs can apply directly.
IIFM Recruitment: Official Notification
Applying candidates holding bachelors degree with at least 50 percent marks and Master’s degree (minimum two years prescribed duration after 10+2+3 years of formal education) in relevant discipline (relevancy as decided by the IIFM) with at least 55% marks, including Five year/ Four-year Integrated master’s degree programme or Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Appliers should not exceed 45 years of age as on 01.07.2017. In exceptional cases the age limit may be relaxed as per norms.
Scale of Pay:
Aspirants who will be recruited will receive the monthly fellowship of Rs. 16,000/- in first and second year; Rs. 19,000/- in third and fourth year during the program and a contingency grant of Rs. 35,000/- per year would also be provided.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Payment to be made:
Aspirants are required to submit an amount of Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of demand draft in favour of Director Indian Institute of Forest Management, payable at Bhopal.
- Appointment of appliers will be initially done on the basis eligibility requirement, and then shall be called for the internal test and those who qualify in the internal test will be called for Presentation and Personal Interview.
- The written test, Presentation and Interview for short-listed candidates will be held at IIFM, Bhopal in April/ May 2017.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for IIFM Recruitment?
- Interested candidates need to firstly log on to official website that is www.iifm.ac.in.
- After that, select suitable link available on the home page.
- Further choose appropriate link of concern advertisement.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now download format of application available on official website and write your application completely.
- Application should be attached with Xerox copies of certificates in respect of his / her qualification, Caste / Community certificate and two passport size photographs.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application For ………..”.
- Complete application should be submitted at the respective address before the last date.
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462003, M.P.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
Last Date of Receipt of application: 3rd April 2017
You may get other information concerning IIFM Recruitment 2017 through above mentioned Official Notification. Stay connected with us to get latest updates time to time.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: