IIFT Admit Card 2019
IIFT Admit Card 2019 is all set to release on 16-11-2018!! Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will issue the IIFT Admit Card at official site that is iift.ac.in. Students who are going to participate in exam must download IIFT Hall Ticket via online mode.
Get IIFT MBA Entrance Hall Ticket
IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam is conducted for providing admission to MBA International Business (IB) for academic session 2019-2021. Appearing candidates must bring IIFT MBA Entrance Admit Card as without no one is permitted to sit in the exam hall.
Students can download IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam Hall Ticket by entering Candidate Name” & “Application No” at iift.ac.in. One can follow appropriate steps mentioned below to access the IIFT MBA (IB) Admit Card 2019
IIFT 2019 Entrance Exam Details
2 hours long IIFT MBA (IB) MBA Entrance Exam comprise of objective type questions to test skills regarding English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, GK and Current Affairs, LR, DI and Quantitative Analysis.
To fetch more details about examination and IIFT Admit Card 2018, have a glance on below stated page which is well prepared by expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
IIFT Admit Card
|Conducting Institute||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi|
|Exam Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|IIFT Exam Date||2nd December 2018|
|Availability of IIFT Admit Card 2019||16th November 2018|
|Category||IIFT Admit Card 2019|
How To download IIFT Admit Card 2019?
To download IIFT Exam Admit Card, contenders may follow below mention step by step guidelines, have a look-
- Contenders may visit to the official website first i.e. iift.ac.in to download IIFT December exam Admit Card 2019
- After reaching to the home page, press on “MBA (IB) 2019-21 Online Admit card” link accessible at left corner of page.
- Thereafter new window having dialog box will be displayed asking some details
- Candidates need to enter details like “Candidate Name” & “Application No”.
- Hit on “Submit” option to view IIFT MBA (IB) admit card
- Your IIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card will open up in front of you.
- Download IIFT Entrance Exam Hall ticket 2019 & take out hard copy of same and bring IIFT MBA (IB) Exam admit card during exam.
Get Here>>> IIFT Exam Pattern
IIFT Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions in the examination
- The examination will be a written test (in English).
- Total time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be questions related to English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar|| |
objective type written examination
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
Get Complete Detailed: IIFT Syllabus
Facts to know about IIFT
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts the IIFT entrance exam every year in the month of November. This institute stands for academic excellence
- Main aim of this institute is to strengthen, sustain and professionalize business knowledge through creative research and teaching.
- It offers so many programmes like Ph.D., Diploma and Certificate Courses in International Business.
- Institutions’ main purpose of conducting Indian Institute of Foreign Trade entrance examination is to choose eligible students who can get admission in MBA at New Delhi & Kolkata.
Get Details: IIFT Preparation Tips
What after IIFT Entrance Exam?
Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade is going to conduct the IIFT Entrance Examination on 02-12-2018 at various exam center across country. After successfully completion of exam, institute will publish the result 1st week of January 2019.
Students who will secure passing marks and declare qualified will have to appear for further admission process. Institute will organize second admission phase that is Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview
Check Here: IIFT Sample Papers
Documents Required with IIFT Call Letter
Applicants who are going to participate in the IIFT Entrance Examination are required bring following valid identity proof along IIFT Exam Admit Card
- Passport Election I-Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card for appearing in the Exam
IIFT Exam Centers 2019
Check Here- 10 Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful
IIFT 2019 Important Dates
|Releasing of online application||7th August 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||14th September 2018|
|Last date to request for test center change (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||5th November 2018|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||16th November 2018|
|IIFT Exam date||2nd December 2018 (10 am to 12 pm)|
|Announcement of result||1st week of January 2019|
|Releasing of score card||2nd week of January 2019|
|Date of GD/PI/Essay Writing||January/February 2019|
Check Tips for Last Minute Exam Study
Candidates can avail rest of details about IIFT Admit Card 2019 from the given Official Link. For any latest updates or more interesting facts, candidates need to visit our portal regularly, one may also bookmarks it by pressing ctrl+d key
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT Previous Year Papers||MBA Preparation Books List|
|IIFT Placements||IIFT Results|
|IIFT Application Form||IIFT Registration|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||IIFT Fees|