IIFT Admit Card
Candidates going to appear in IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam must carry their IIFT Admit Card along. According to the notification released the MBA (IB) Entrance Exam is going to be held in the month of November i.e. on 26-11-2017 and the IIFT Hall Ticket with be available on the official website from 15-11-2017. Candidates going to appear in the foresaid examination can avail their IIFT Admit Card 2018 online by visiting the official web portal and following the instructions given.
This page includes:
Candidates who are interested in getting their IIFT Admit Card 2018 with ease they can take help of the details given here on this page. Here in the below section of this page of rtecruitmntresult.com, our team have provided all those relevant details that are necessary for aspirants to gather to appear in the examination.
How to get IIFT Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. http://tedu.iift.ac.in
- Hit on appropriate link regarding IIFT MBA (IB) admit card
- Then a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for the details
- Enter the credentials like your registration no and DOB
- Hit on submit tab
- A new page will come out along with your Admit Card for IIFT
- Check out the details given on the call letter and then download it
- At last take a print out of IIFT Admit Card and keep it safe for further usage
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
IIFT Admit Card
Documents to be carried along with the IIFT call letter:
- Election I-Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card for appearing in the Exam
Get Complete Detailed: IIFT Syllabus
IIFT Exam Pattern:
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar||02 hours||objective type written examination|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions in the examination
- The examination will be a written test (in English).
- Total time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be questions related to English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
Get Here>>> IIFT Exam Pattern
IIFT Exam Centers:
- Nagpur and
Get Details: IIFT Preparation Tips
Test centers for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview:
- Lucknow and
Get Here>> IIFT Information Brochure
Facts to know about IIFT:
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts the IIFT entrance exam every year in the month of November.
- Main aim of this institute is to strengthen, sustain and professionalize business knowledge through creative research and teaching.
- This institute stands for academic excellence.
- It offers so many programmes like Ph.D., Diploma and Certificate Courses in International Business.
- Institutions’ main purpose of conducting Indian Institute of Foreign Trade entrance examination is to choose eligible students who can get admission in MBA at New Delhi & Kolkata.
Check Here: IIFT Sample Papers
- Admit cards will be available from: 15-11-2017
- Written exam will be held on: 26-11-2017
Candidates can also avail rest of the details about IIFT Admit Card 2018 from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||MBA Preparation Books List|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|