IIFT Admit Card
Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade has issued IIFT Admit Card. Contenders who will participate in IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam on 03rd December 2017 may access IIFT Hall Ticket through online mode. With help of name & application number, you may download IIFT MBA Entrance Admit Card. Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade conducts entrance test for admission to MBA International Business (IB) for academic session 2018-2020. Ensure candidate’s details, date, time and address of exam centre from IIFT Admit Card 2018.
This Page Includes:
Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade entrance test is organized for granting admission to MBA in International Business programmes. MBA Entrance Exam comprise of objective type questions on English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis. To fetch more details about IIFT Admit Card 2018, have a glance on below of page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to get IIFT Admit Card 2018?
To download IIFT Exam Admit Card, contenders may follow listed steps.
- Contenders may visit official website i.e. iift.ac.in
- Press on “MBA (IB) 2018-20 Online Admit card” link accessible at left corner of page.
- On pressing it, you will be moved to new page where you need to put details like “Candidate Name” & “Application No”.
- Hit on “Submit” option.
- Your IIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card will open up in front of you.
- Download IIFT Entrance Exam Hall ticket 2018 & carry hard copy of same so as to carry it during exam.
Get Here: IIFT Admit Card 2018
IIFT Admit Card
Documents to be carried along with the IIFT call letter:
- Election I-Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card for appearing in the Exam
Get Complete Detailed: IIFT Syllabus
IIFT Exam Pattern:
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar||02 hours||objective type written examination|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions in the examination
- The examination will be a written test (in English).
- Total time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be questions related to English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
Get Here>>> IIFT Exam Pattern
IIFT Exam Centers:
- Nagpur and
Get Details: IIFT Preparation Tips
Test centers for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview:
- Lucknow and
Facts to know about IIFT:
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts the IIFT entrance exam every year in the month of November.
- Main aim of this institute is to strengthen, sustain and professionalize business knowledge through creative research and teaching.
- This institute stands for academic excellence.
- It offers so many programmes like Ph.D., Diploma and Certificate Courses in International Business.
- Institutions’ main purpose of conducting Indian Institute of Foreign Trade entrance examination is to choose eligible students who can get admission in MBA at New Delhi & Kolkata.
Check Here: IIFT Sample Papers
- IIFT Entrance Test date: 03.12.2017
- Exam timings: 10 am to 12 pm
Candidates can also avail rest of the details about IIFT Admit Card 2018 from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT Previous Year Papers||MBA Preparation Books List|
|IIFT Placements||IIFT Results|
|IIFT Application Form||IIFT Registration|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||IIFT Fees|