IIFT Application Form
Candidates interested in taking admission in MBA (IB) in The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade must take a look here. The IIFT Application Form is released now and candidates can now apply online by filling up the form by visiting the official portal i.e. iift.ac.in. According to the IIFT Notification the last date to fill up IIFT Online Application form is 08-09-2017 and the IIFT Exam is going to be held on 26-11-2017. Hence candidates have to fill up the IIFT Application Form 2018 before the due date. Rest details About IIFT MBA (IB) Admission are given below, have a look…
This Page Includes:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB) Admission forms are now available on the official website of the institution. Candidates who are interested in filling up IIFT Application Form 2018 can apply for the course as soon as possible. Once the last date is over, no application will be accepted. Further details in this regard are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IIFT Application Form
Name of Course:
IIFT Exam Eligibility Required:
- Candidate must have attained a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized university.
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also fill up the online application form for examination.
- No age limit is prescribed to apply for the course
Get Here>> Details About IIFT Admission
IIFT Exam Application Fees:
Candidates who are interested in taking admission have to pay an amount of:
|Category||Application fee amount|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NC)||Rs. 1550|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 775|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 775|
|People with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 775|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI||USD 80 (Rs. 4500)|
Application fees will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit Card, debit card or via net banking
Or candidates can pay the application amount via demand draft. Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
IIFT Exam Centers:
- Nagpur and
Test centers for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview:
- Lucknow and
Get Here>> IIFT Information Brochure
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website i.e. iift.ac.in
- After visiting the homepage Go to “MBA (IB)”
- Hit on “Application form for Full Time MBA (IB) 2018-2020 ”
- Read all the details and hit on “Apply Online” link
- A new page will come out along with some links and details regarding the examination
- Hit on “Apply Now” and select the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill all the details that are required and after filling all the credentials hit on the final submission tab.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Enter the credentials and log on to the application form window.
- Complete the whole application form and hit on the submit tab again
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
- At last take a print out of online application form
- Online form along with necessary enclosures should be sent to following address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier only.
Get Here>> IIFT Apply Online Link
IIFT Exam Pattern:
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar||02 hours||objective type written examination|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions in the examination
- The examination will be a written test (in English).
- Total time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be questions related to English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
Get Here>>> IIFT Exam Pattern
IIFT Admit Card:
The hall tickets can be availed from the official website from 15-11-2017.
Along with the IIFT Call letter candidates must have to carry their:
(b) Election I-Card
(c) Aadhar Card
(d) PAN Card
(e) Driving License
(f) College I-Card for appearing in the Exam.
|Application Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of IIFT 2018 application||25-07-2017|
|Last date of IIFT 2018 application||08-09-2017|
|IIFT application dates for Foreign National/NRI||25-07-2017 – 08-09-2017|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||25-07-2017 – 08-09-2017|
|Last date for printing your application||08-09-2017|
|Admit cards will be available from||15-11-2017|
|IIFT Exam Dates||Sunday, 26-11-2017, 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
Check Related Links:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.
Ph. 011-3914 7213
Note: For any query please contact Admissions Office at 011-39147213 (Direct), 39147200 – 205 ( Extn. 621) OR
Email at email@example.com
Candidates willing to avail more details about IIFT Application Form 2018 can also go through this Official Link. Aspirants having any query regarding the details given here on this page can ask our experts about it by using the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|