IIFT Application Form
IIFT Application Form is released by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for MA, Ph.D Admission. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the institute that is iift.ac.in before the last date that is 27th April 2018 for Ph.D Admission and 30th April 2018 for MA Admission.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi Invites IIFT Application Form 2018 for its Full time and Part-time MA, Ph.D Program from both domestic and overseas candidates for the year 2018.
Details about IIFT Admission 2018–19 – Check Here
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has decided to give admission to eligible candidates in MA, Ph.D Course through Written Test, Group Discussion, and Interview. Interested candidates are advised to perform their best in written examination round to get selected for further selection process.
Candidates can grab more relevant details regarding IIFT Application Form 2018–19 by going through this complete page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now: IIFT Preparation Tips
IIFT Application Form
IIFT Ph.D Admission
Duration PhD Program
PhD at IIFT is a 5-year Program, and the Institute offers admission
- The PhD Program of the Institute covers Doctoral research in a variety of business related areas leading to the award of PhD degree. The main objectives of the PhD Program:
- To provide facilities for higher studies and advanced research in areas relating to International Business;
- To encourage and facilitate research on contemporary issues in the field of International Business; and
- To encourage publication of research papers in academic journals, occasional papers and monographs, books and other refereed forums.
How to Do: IIFT Registration
The eligibility criteria for applying in IIFT’s PhD Program are the following:
- Master’s degree/MPhil degree in any discipline(including IIFT MPIB) from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B Plus in aggregate or; Diploma courses which are considered equivalent to master’s degree (e.g., PGDIM from IIMs)with 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B Plus,recognized by AICTE/UGC would be considered
- In such cases candidates would be required to produce the necessary certificate(s) from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time
- Overseas candidates those who are having Master’s/MPhil Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B Plus in aggregate can apply.
- Minimum knowledge of spoken and written English is essential; or there is no scholarship, residential / hostel facility available for overseas scholars in the Institute
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
A two-stage process is followed for admission to IIFT PhD Program
Stage I: All the eligible candidates will be called for the Written Entrance Test, comprising of Basic Statistics, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, basic Mathematics (upto 12th Std.) and the Descriptive Test to judge the writing skill of candidates on a subject-specific contemporary issue. It is important to note that the Written Entrance Test is a screening test.
Stage II: Candidates who would qualify in the Written Entrance Test will be called for the Interview.
Want to Know? How to Impress the Interviewer in 60 Seconds
Centres for Written Entrance Test:
- Written Entrance Exam will take place both at Kolkata and New Delhi campuses of the Institute.
- However, the Interview for the qualifying candidates will only be conducted at the New Delhi campus.
Get Detailed: IIFT Syllabus
- Application Form and Brochure for the Ph.D. Programme can be downloaded from the websitewww.iift.edu
- Candidates applying for both Full Time/Part Time PhD Program need to fill in the Application Form & submit the same to the Institute along with a DD of Rs.2500/- (Rs.1250/- in respect of SC/ST Candidates & US$120&Rs.8500 for Foreign Nationals) in favour of Indian IIFT payable at New Delhi so as to reach latest by 27th April 2018 at the following address:
Ms. Lalita Gupta
Section Officer, (Research Division), IIFT B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,New Delhi-110016, Email: email@example.com, Tel: 91-11-39147200-205 (Extn. 426),39147226 (Direct) Fax: 91-11-3914730
Dr.Basanta K. Sahu
Faculty Economics Area, PhD Program Director, IIFT B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,New Delhi-110016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 91-11- 39147200-205 (Extn. 607)
Apply Here>>IIFT Phd Admission Form
Get Here>> IIFT Phd Brochure
|Last Date for Submission of Application & Statement of Purpose||27th April 2018|
|Notification of eligible candidates for Written Entrance Exam||11th May 2018|
|Date of Written Entrance Exam & Descriptive Test||27th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Written Entrance Exam||08th June 2018|
|Personal Interview at IIFT Campus in New Delhi||01st week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Final Results||04th week of July 2018|
|Commencement of the PhD Program||2nd week of August 2018|
IIFT M.A Admission
- The specific objective of the Program are:
- To prepare students to become excellent trade policy-makers and key strategists on trade issues in the corporate sector, involved directly or indirectly in international trade and financial transactions
- To equip students with a set of tools, which would help them to solve real world problems
- To prepare students to be full-time academicians, with specialized knowledge in international economics and finance
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
Eligibility Criteria for MA:
- BA or B.Sc in Economics with at least 50% marks.
- Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary with Mathematics as one of the subject.
- Candidates with other than BA or B.Sc degree must have atleast one major each in Mathematics and Economics with 55% of aggregate marks.
- No age bar to apply in IIFT MA programme.
Seats are reserved for foreign nationals and NRIs. The admission will be considered on the basis of CGPA obtained and a merit list will prepare by the committee.
Get Here: IIFT Previous Year Papers
A two-stage process is proposed to be followed for admission to the MA (Economics – Specialisation in Trade and Finance) Program.
Stage-I: Eligible candidates will be called for the Written Entrance Test to be held at IIFT Delhi and Kolkata Campuses
Stage-II: Candidates who would qualify in the Entrance Test will subsequently appear at the Institute in New Delhi for Personal Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- Please visit IIFT website i.e. www.iift.edu and click on the Admission 2018 icon. Submit the online form as per details given in the website
- The Cost of Prospectus and Application Form is online payment of Rs.1550/- (Rs.775/- in respect of SC/ST/PwD candidates and US $80 /Rs.4500/- for Foreign Nationals /NRIs) with includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee
- The fee is payable online while submitting the Application Form
Apply Here>>IIFT MA Economics Admission
Get Here>> IIFT MA Economics Brochure
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30th April 2018|
|Notification of eligible candidates for Written Entrance Exam||14th May 2018|
|Last Date for Change of Admission Test Centre||15th May 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from IIFT’s Website||18th May 2018|
|Date of Written Entrance Exam & Descriptive Test||27th May 2018 (10.00 am to 12.00 noon)|
|Declaration of Result of Written Entrance Exam||11th June 2018|
|Personal Interview at IIFT Campus in New Delhi||25th June 2018|
|Declaration of Final Results||02nd week of July 2018|
|Commencement of the Program||04th week of July 2018|
Candidates willing to avail more details about IIFT Application Form 2018–19 can also go through this Official Link. Aspirants having any query regarding the details given here on this page can ask our experts about it by using the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT GK Sample Questions||IIFT Placements|
|IIFT Fees||IIFT Admit Card|
|IIFT Exam Pattern||IIFT Application Form|
|IIFT Sample Papers||IIFT Results|
|Education Loans for Students||IIFT Answer Key|
|Entrance Exam in India||Ways To Get Money For College Fees|