IIFT Application Form
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is inviting IIFT Application Form for MBA (IB) Admission. Students, who are seeking admission into Master of Business Administration (International Business), can submit their IIFT Application Form 2017 either through online mode or by offline mode till last date that is Monday, 5th September 2016. Written test will be held on Sunday, 27th November 2016 at various centers.
Complete information concerning IIFT MBA Admission is well stated on this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested applicants, who are matching with below mentioned eligibility condition can apply for IIFT Admission. Before applying please read given instruction. Admission process will be based on marks in written test, group discussion and interview.
IIFT Application Form
Candidates are required to possess Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from recognized University or Institute. Aspirants who are in the final year of Graduation can also apply for admission.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- For General / OBC Category: Rs. 1,550/-
- For SC/ ST / PH Category: Rs. 775/-
- For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs: US $ 80/ Rs. 4500/-
Mode of Payment:
Fee should be submitted either through online mode using Credit/ Debit Cards (VISA/ Master) or by DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 7, 60, 000 as the annual tuition fee. Fee can be paid in three installments.
- Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs have to pay Rs. US$ 27,500 per year a single installment.
Check Related Links:
Mode of Admission:
Selection of applicants will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing. Aspirants who will qualify Written Test will be called for Group Discussion. Qualified applicants will be called for further process.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts||Get Details|
Written Test Centers:
How to fill IIFT Application Form?
- Interested applicants should go through official site that is www.iift.edu.
- Choose tab ‘Admission 2017’ from left side of home page.
- Now select link ‘Apply Online (thru DD/Credit Card)’.
- Read given instruction and press ‘here to apply online’.
- Follow ‘Important Links’ and press ‘apply now’ link.
- Select suitable link according to your category and fill registration form.
- Now again follow ‘Important Links’ and press ‘login’ link.
- Now login your account and Fill Online Application Form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in .jpg / .jpeg format only.
- At last submit your application and take print out of application form for future use.
- Applicants should obtain prospectus in cash through demand draft.
- After that fill your application form with required details and affix a pass port size photo on it.
- Send your complete application in the envelope to the address given below.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21 Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016
|Last date for obtaining Application form & prospectus (By Cash)/ By Post||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for Online Registration||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for receipt of applications||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications (Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs)||Wednesday, 15th February 2017|
|Written Examination will be held on||Sunday, 27th November 2016 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
Note: You may get details about it IIFT Application Form 2017 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|