IIFT Application Form
Candidates who want to get admission in IIFT MBA (IB) Course must fill IIFT Application Form before its closing date. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has released application forms and now interested candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official web portal of the organization that is iift.ac.in but after ensuring your eligibility. As per the notification, the last date to fill Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Application Form is 15-09-2017. For further details regarding IIFT Application Form 2018 you may scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has decided to give admission to eligible candidates in MBA (IB) Course through Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview. The written examination is going to be held on 03-12-2017. Interested candidates are advised to perform their best in written examination round to get selected for further selection process. Candidates can grab more relevant details regarding IIFT Application Form 2018 by going through this complete page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIFT Application Form
Name of Course:
IIFT Exam Eligibility Required:
- Candidate must have attained a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized university.
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also fill up the online application form for examination.
- No age limit is prescribed to apply for the course
Get Here>> Details About IIFT Admission
IIFT Exam Application Fees:
Candidates who are interested in taking admission have to pay an amount of:
|Category||Application fee amount|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NC)||Rs. 1550|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 775|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 775|
|People with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 775|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI||USD 80 (Rs. 4500)|
Application fees will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit Card, debit card or via net banking
Or candidates can pay the application amount via demand draft. Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
IIFT Exam Centers:
- Nagpur and
Test centers for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview:
- Lucknow and
Get Here>> IIFT Information Brochure
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview. Firstly those candidates who qualify written examination going to be conducted on 03-12-2017 shall be called for further selection rounds. So candidates are advised to perform their best in all selection rounds.
Documents to be submitted with Application form:
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- Attested copy of all academic mark-sheets/certificate (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year (2017) such as CAT/XAT/IIFT etc.
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website i.e. iift.ac.in
- After visiting the homepage Go to “MBA (IB)”
- Hit on “Application form for Full Time MBA (IB) 2018-2020 ”
- Read all the details and hit on “Apply Online” link
- A new page will come out along with some links and details regarding the examination
- Hit on “Apply Now” and select the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill all the details that are required and after filling all the credentials hit on the final submission tab.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Enter the credentials and log on to the application form window.
- Complete the whole application form and hit on the submit tab again
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
- At last take a print out of online application form
- Online form along with necessary enclosures should be sent to following address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier only.
Get Here>> IIFT Apply Online Link
IIFT Exam Pattern:
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar||02 hours||objective type written examination|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions in the examination
- The examination will be a written test (in English).
- Total time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be questions related to English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
Get Here>>> IIFT Exam Pattern
IIFT Admit Card:
The hall tickets can be availed from the official website from 15-11-2017.
Along with the IIFT Call letter candidates must have to carry their:
(b) Election I-Card
(c) Aadhar Card
(d) PAN Card
(e) Driving License
(f) College I-Card for appearing in the Exam.
|Application Events||Important Dates|
|Last date of IIFT 2018 application||15-09-2017|
|Last date to apply online and submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs||15/02/2018|
|IIFT Exam Dates||03-12-2017|
Check Related Links:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.
Ph. 011-3914 7213
Note: For any query please contact Admissions Office at 011-39147213 (Direct), 39147200 – 205 ( Extn. 621) OR
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates willing to avail more details about IIFT Application Form 2018 can also go through this Official Link. Aspirants having any query regarding the details given here on this page can ask our experts about it by using the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|