IIFT Cut Off
IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held in First Week of December 2019. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will release IIFT Cut Off 2020 tentatively in Second Week of January 2020 at its official website. IIFT Cut Off Marks will depict the minimum marks or percentile needed to qualify for next round of selection. Check Sectional/Expected and Previous Year IIFT Cutoff marks from this page.
Short View of IIFT Cut Off 2020:
|Conducted by||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Exam Name||IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam|
|Opening Date to Fill Application Form||Last Week of July 2019|
|IIFT Exam Date||First Week of December 2019|
|IIFT Result Date||First Week of January 2020|
|IIFT 2020 Score Card release date||02nd Week January 2020|
|IIFT Date for Writing Skills|
Assessment, Group Discussion,
|Fourth Week of January to |
03rd Week of February 2020
IIFT Cut Off
IIFT Expected Cut off 2020:
|Section||IIFT Cut Off Mark|
Check Here: MBA Entrance Exams In India
IIFT Previous Year Cut Off:
IIFT Cut Off Category Wise
|Category||IIFT Cut Off List|
IIFT Sectional Cut Off:
|Sections||IIFT MBA (IB) Cut Off|
Check List of Best: Top MBA Colleges in India
How to Check IIFT MBA- IB Cut Off?
Candidates are required to follow below provided steps to download Cut Off of IIFT from official website: Have a look below for IIFT 2020 Cut Off!!!
- First visit the official website i.e. tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php for IIFT Cut Off.
- Go to “Important” section and hit suitable link related to IIFT MBA Cut Off.
- Now Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Cut Off will be as per category.
- Check IIFT Cut Off Category Wise.
- Download IIFT 2020 Cut Off on your desktop
- Take print out of IIFT Exam Analysis for future reference.
Check IIFT Related Links Also:
|IIFT 2020||Get Details|
|IIFT Registration||Get Details|
|IIFT Result||Get Details|
|IIFT Admit Card||Get Details|
|IIFT Placement||Get Details|
|IIFT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|IIFT Fees||Get Details|
|IIFT Syllabus||Get Details|
|IIFT Previous Year Paper||Get Details|
|IIFT Answer Key||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Previous Year IIFT Exam Analysis:
- According to test takers, the overall difficulty level of the exam was tough.
- Logical Reasoning was the toughest section followed by Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation.
- The difficulty level of Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability was moderate.
- GK was of easy to moderate level of difficulty.
- The exam analysis of IIFT will allow the candidates to get an overview of the overall difficulty level of the exam and it will also allow them to estimate their score.
What Is Further Procedure?
- After qualifying the exam as per IIFT Exam Cut Off, shortlisted candidates will be called for Essay Writing, Interview Rounds and Group Discussion.
- It will be applicable equally for admission to Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada Campuses
- On basis of performance in GD-PI-WAT, IIFT Entrance test score, Academics, Work experience and other parameters final admission offer will be made to candidates in April/May 2020.
Do You Know About: Education Loans for Students
Factors determining the IIFT Cutoff 2020:
The cutoff of IIFT 2020 that will be declared by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi is dependent on certain factors mentioned below:
- Number of candidates’ appeared for IIFT 2020.
- Number of candidates’ who clear the management entrance exam
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Number of seats available in the university
IIFT Cut Off Download Here:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Cut Off refers to the minimum marks or percentile a test taker must obtain in order to qualify for the next round of selection process. The conducting body of IIFT Entrance Exam will release the IIFT Cut Off PDF to shortlist the candidates for selection procedure.
It is expected that IIFT Entrance Exam Cut Off will be released in month of January 2020. IIFT cutoff depends on various factors such as the total number of test takers, the difficulty level of the exam, total number of seats, etc.
Candidates who appeared for IIFT exam must qualify sectional as well as overall cutoff in order to get shortlisted for next rounds of selection–WAT-GD/PI. IIFT will also declare the cutoff for all categories including General, OBC, ST/SC and Physically handicapped.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study||Scholarship in India|