IIFT Cut Off
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will release IIFT Cut Off 2019 along with the Result in First Week of January 2019. IIFT MBA-IB Admission Test 2019-2021 was conducted on 02-12-2018. Applicants can check IIFT Sectional & Expected Exam Analysis/ Cut Off from here.
Quick View of IIFT Admission
|Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi|
|Exam held for||Admission to MBA-IB|
|IIFT Cutoff Date||First Week of January 2019|
|IIFT Exam Date||02-12-2018|
|IIFT Admission Process||February 2019|
IIFT Cut Off
IIFT Expected Cut off 2019:
|Section||IIFT Cut Off Mark|
Check Here: MBA Entrance Exams In India
IIFT Cut Off Last Year:
IIFT Cut Off Category Wise
|Category||IIFT Cut Off List|
IIFT Sectional Cut Off:
|Sections||IIFT Cut Off|
Check List of Best: Top MBA Colleges in India
How to Check IIFT MBA- IB Cut Off?
- First visit the official website i.e. tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php for IIFT Cut Off.
- Go to “Important” section and hit suitable link related to IIFT MBA Cut Off.
- Now Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Cut Off will be as per category.
- Download IIFT 2019 Cut Off on your desktop
- Take print out of IIFT Exam Analysis for future reference.
Check These Links Also:
|IIFT Delhi Official Website||Press Here|
|IIFT Application Form||Get Details|
|IIFT Eligibility||Get Details|
|IIFT 2019 MBA (IB)||Get Details|
|IIFT Syllabus||Get Details|
|IIFT Results||Get Details|
|IIFT Previous Year Papers with Solution||Get Details|
|IIFT Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|IIFT Entrance Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|IIFT Admit Card||Get Details|
|IIFT Fees||Get Details|
|IIFT GK Sample Questions||Get Details|
|IIFT Placements||Get Details|
IIFT 2019 Exam Analysis:
- According to test takers, the overall difficulty level of the exam was tough.
- Logical Reasoning was the toughest section followed by Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation.
- The difficulty level of Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability was moderate.
- GK was of easy to moderate level of difficulty.
- The exam analysis of IIFT 2019 will allow the candidates to get an overview of the overall difficulty level of the exam and it will also allow them to estimate their score.
What Is Further Procedure?
- After qualifying the exam, shortlisted candidates will be called for Essay Writing, Interview Rounds and Group Discussion.
- It will be applicable equally for admission to Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada Campuses
- On basis of performance in GD-PI-WAT, IIFT Entrance test score, Academics, Work experience and other parameters final admission offer will be made to candidates in April/May 2019
Do You Know About: Education Loans for Students
Factors determining the IIFT Cutoff 2019:
The cutoff of IIFT 2019 that will be declared by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi is dependent on certain factors mentioned below:
- Number of candidates’ appeared for IIFT 2019.
- Number of candidates’ who clear the management entrance exam
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Number of seats available in the university
Also Check: Top 10 Distance Learning MBA Colleges In India
IIFT Cut Off 2019 Details:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Cut Off refers to the minimum marks or percentile a test taker must obtain in order to qualify for the next round of selection process. The conducting body of IIFT Entrance Exam will release the IIFT cutoff 2019 to shortlist the candidates for selection procedure.
It is expected that IIFT Entrance Exam Cut Off will be released in month of January 2019. IIFT 2019 cutoff depends on various factors such as the total number of test takers, the difficulty level of the exam, total number of seats, etc.
Candidates who appeared for IIFT exam must qualify sectional as well as overall cutoff in order to get shortlisted for next rounds of selection–WAT-GD/PI. IIFT will also declare the cutoff for all categories including General, OBC, ST/SC and Physically handicapped.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|