IIFT Preparation Tips
Candidates who are going to appear for IIFT entrance exam , for them here we are providing Tips and Tricks to Prepare for IIFT Exam providing .Candidates may go through below uttered section and may check IIFT Preparation Tips and start your preparation according to the tips and tricks customized below.
Way to get the Achievement in IIFT, here we are giving you some tips which will help you to make your career easily. If we talk about Admission test, so the duration of the Admission test will be two hours. You will have to Attempt the test in the English language. The test will be on 200 questions Based on English comprehension, logical reasoning, and general knowledge and awareness, and quantitative analysis.
Indian Institute or Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi conducts its entrance exam- IIFT for admission of eligible candidates into Management programmes. IIFT exam is going to conduct in month of November across its centers. With the IIFT exam, you need to follow a strategy that can lead you to achieve high scores and admission to one of top B-School.
IIFT Preparation Tips
First attempt questions that consumes less time:
- It is suggested by experts that aspirants must start with simple questions that consume less of their time.
- Try and crack all the simple problems first so as to secure marks.
- After the easy part of the test is completed by contender, then only they should carry on for the tricky problems.
- Easy section would help students to dedicate time to hard questions without agitation of losing marks in simple questions.
Prepare equally for all sections:
- Cracking less number of questions in a section can affect overall score of a candidate. So it is recommend to prepare and attempt a fair number of questions in all the four sections.
- After you have attempted all sections evenly, choose the section that you are strong in and increase the chances of a good score.
Utilize the time efficiently:
- Time is a main factor playing an significant role in IIFT entrance exam. IIFT is said to be a speed test.
- Students have to respond the questions correctly and that too within the time frame. If you fail to complete the paper in the allotted time, chances of getting a good score decrease. for that reason, it is very significant to manage your time properly. Candidates can still work on that as there is still time of 10 days left with them.
- Find the best time management plan that suits by practicing on mock tests.
Focus more on what you already learned:
- It is recommend not to take up any new topic in the last few days before test. The last days should be committed in strengthening old concepts.
- Starting with new topics at the end moment may end up confusing you.
Read more for General Knowledge:
- The IIFT 2016 examination has a whole section dedicated to GK and student must read a lot to increase knowledge for this section so that they can score well.
- The questions in this section comprise current affairs, business, punch line of companies, top officials of big corporation, major corporate events, famous award and prizes, world records, books and authors, science, history, geography, etc.
Speed and accuracy is the key:
- There is negative marking for every incorrect answer in IIFT examination as 1/3 marks of the concerned question is deducted.
- It is significant for the candidate to maintain accuracy. Selection of questions directly affects accuracy.
- Avoid estimating the answers. If you have a doubt about any answer, you better skip it. Candidates should try and maintain accuracy with speed.
About Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is one of India’s most esteemed business schools. It conducts an entrance exam for its flagship course: MBA. The exam is well thought-out to be tough, even when compared to CAT and this year, it’s being held in the month of November 2016 for admission to the academic session 2016-17.
IIFT Study Material, Books
We are providing you Study material which will help you for the preparation of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Study material is the key of Success; books provide you wide knowledge where you can get the success any time. If you are having sound knowledge of your subject so you can compete with anyone.
|Ace the IIFT||IMS Publisher|
|IIFT Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Examination: 10 Mock Tests||Expert Compilations (Arihant)|
|NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide 1st Edition||Surendra Kavimandan (Ramesh Publishing House)|
|IIFT Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||Gautam Puri (G.K. Publications)|
|Study Package for NIFT / NID / IIFT Entrance Examinations||Dharmendra Mittal (Arihant)|
To get more information regarding IIFT Preparation Tips candidates are advised to stay connected with this webpage of recruitmentresult.com. From our web portal, you can also get details of IIFT
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT Sample Papers||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Notification||IIFT Results|
|MBA Entrance Exams||IIFT Admit Card|
|MBA Fee Structure in India||Top MBA Colleges In India|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||Negative Marking in Entrance Exam|