IIFT Previous Year Papers
Download Free IIFT Previous Year Papers PDF from this page. Solving IIFT Previous Years Question Papers regularly will help the applicants to understand the distribution of questions and the difficulty level. IIFT Previous Year Paper will help the candidates to prepare well for the upcoming MBA (IB) Entrance Examination. You can also get IIFT Previous Year Papers with Solutions from here.
IIFT Previous Year Papers
IIFT Previous Year Papers Download PDF:
|IIFT MBA (IB) Previous Year Papers 2018-20||Download|
|IIFT 2017-19 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
|IIFT 2016-18 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
|IIFT 2015-17 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
|IIFT 2014-16 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
|IIFT 2013-15 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
|IIFT 2012-14 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
|IIFT 2010-12 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
|IIFT 2009-11 Question Paper with Solution||Download|
Press Here For: IIFT Question Papers Link
IIFT Previous Year Papers With Answers
Q.1: Who is known as ‘Indian Bismarck’?
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Q.2: The most electronegative element among the following is
Q.3 Mandi House’ is a
- the office of the P.M
- the office of Director General of Doordarshan
- the office of NFDC
- the Doordarshan C.P.C
Q.4 National Science Centre is located at
Q.5 The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of
- p-electrons in Ne (Z = 10)
- s-electrons in Mg (Z = 12)
- d-electrons in Fe (Z = 26)
- p-electrons in CI (Z = 17)
Q.6 The Turko-Afghan rule in India lasted for about
- two centuries
- three centuries
- four centuries
- a little over one century
Q.7 What is the capacity of the cylindrical tank?
- The area of the base is 61,600 sq. cm.
- The height of the tank is 1.5 times the radius.
- The circumference of base is 880 cm.
- Only I and II
- Only II and III
- Only I and III
- Only II and either I or III
Q.8 The United Nations is considered as a universal organisation. Which organ of rhe united nations fully represents the fact?
- The Economic and Social Council
- The Security Council
- The Secretariat
- The General Assembly
Q.9 Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring chelate compound in which central metal is
Q.10 Which of the following is not associated with the UNO?
- All of the above
Must Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Q.11 Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world’s
- highest railway station
- longest railway station
- largest railway station
- None of the above
Q.12 Find the remainder when 73 *75 *78 *57 *197 *37 is divided by 34.
Q.13 The statement that the dazzling sunshine was “for once unfiltered by layers of air” means
- that the sun was very hot
- that there was no strong wind
- that the air was unpolluted
- none of above
Q.14 Which was the 1st non Test playing country to beat India in an international match?
- Sri Lanka
- East Africa
Q.15 The average of the first five multiples of 9 is:
Q.16 When the lionesses go in search for their prey, they are very
Q.17 FOSTERING :
Q.18 There are _______ views on the issue of giving bonus to the employees.
Q.19 Mahatma Gandhi launched Kheda Satyagrah on Gujrat in 1918 to support the cause of:
- Mill Owners
- Land Lords
- The peasants
- Kol Rebellion
Q.20 To which country does the present UN Secretary-General belongs?
- South Korea
Important Links Related To IIFT:
|IIFT Placements||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Admit Card||NTA IIFT Registration|
|NTA IIFT MBA (IB) Exam Date||IIFT Fee Structure|
|IIFT Results||IIFT Cut Off|
|NTA Mock Tests||–|
Benefits OF IIFT Previous Year Question Papers:
Once the candidates have gone through the IIFT course completely, they are advised to start resolving these old papers and sample papers. These advantages to solve last year’s paper and sample papers are given below:-
- These IIFT Model Paper are based on IIFT exam pattern. To solve IIFT Solved Papers on a regular basis, it will help the applicants to understand the type of questions that will prevail in the examination.
- To start solving, applicants are advised to move from easy to difficult level.
- Also, regular solving of IIFT Old Papers will absolutely assist applicants to increase their confidence level.
- The exam period is 120 minutes. so, applicants should ensure to solve the papers within 2 hours. Here, applicants are suggested to keep track of time
- After solving each paper, applicants should analyze their answers. A thorough analysis will help applicants to understand their strength and weaknesses.
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
IIFT Previous Year Papers Download Here:
Those applicants who are going to prepare for NTA IIFT exam may download IIFT Previous Year Papers Book from this page with help of above provided links. IIFT Sample Paper PDF is provided on above page.
The candidates must solve IIFT Previous Papers to check their performance. Previous Year Papers of IIFT will also enable the test takers to become conversant with the IIFT exam pattern and the type and topics on which questions may be asked in IIFT 2021 Exam.
Press Here: IIFT Official Website
Applicants who will appear IIFT Exam they must check IIFT Previous Years Question Papers PDF. Dear contenders stay in touch with us through our web portal for getting latest updates.