IIFT Previous Year Papers
IIFT Previous Year Papers with Solution provided on this page helps you to crack the exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 02-12-2018 by The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade to give admission to students in IIFT, New Delhi and Kolkata.
From here, candidates will be able to download the Online PDF of IIFT Previous Year Papers from 2014-2018. Interested candidates still can apply for IIFT 2019 on or before the last date that is 14-09-2018.
IIFT Question Papers
As we know large numbers of applicants are participating in the exam so competition is high for IIFT Exam thus it is not an easy get admission in top university for MBA course. IIFT Previous Year Papers with Solutions is also helpful for scoring good marks.
So, applicants who had applied this exam are recommended to practice atlesast previous year IIFT Papers daily. Applicants who may attain IIFT Exam Solved Paper instantly they can scroll this web page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
IIFT Previous Year Papers
Q.1: Who is known as ‘Indian Bismarck’?
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Q.2: The most electronegative element among the following is
Q.3 Mandi House’ is a
- the office of the P.M
- the office of Director General of Doordarshan
- the office of NFDC
- the Doordarshan C.P.C
Q.4 National Science Centre is located at
Get Here Free PDF: IIFT Sample Papers
Q.5 The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of
- p-electrons in Ne (Z = 10)
- s-electrons in Mg (Z = 12)
- d-electrons in Fe (Z = 26)
- p-electrons in CI (Z = 17)
Q.6 The Turko-Afghan rule in India lasted for about
- two centuries
- three centuries
- four centuries
- a little over one century
Q.7 What is the capacity of the cylindrical tank?
- The area of the base is 61,600 sq. cm.
- The height of the tank is 1.5 times the radius.
- The circumference of base is 880 cm.
- Only I and II
- Only II and III
- Only I and III
- Only II and either I or III
Q.8 The United Nations is considered as a universal organisation. Which organ of rhe united nations fully represents the fact?
- The Economic and Social Council
- The Security Council
- The Secretariat
- The General Assembly
Also Check Out: IIFT GK Sample Questions
Q.9 Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring chelate compound in which central metal is
Q.10 Which of the following is not associated with the UNO?
- All of the above
Q.11 Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world’s
- highest railway station
- longest railway station
- largest railway station
- None of the above
Q.12 Find the remainder when 73 *75 *78 *57 *197 *37 is divided by 34.
Q.13 The statement that the dazzling sunshine was “for once unfiltered by layers of air” means
- that the sun was very hot
- that there was no strong wind
- that the air was unpolluted
- none of above
Get Entrance Exam Syllabus: IIFT Syllabus
Q.14 Which was the 1st non Test playing country to beat India in an international match?
- Sri Lanka
- East Africa
Q.15 The average of the first five multiples of 9 is:
Q.16 When the lionesses go in search for their prey, they are very
Q.17 FOSTERING :
Check Section wise Marking Scheme: IIFT Exam Pattern
Q.18 There are _______ views on the issue of giving bonus to the employees.
Q.19 Mahatma Gandhi launched Kheda Satyagrah on Gujrat in 1918 to support the cause of:
- Mill Owners
- Land Lords
- The peasants
- Kol Rebellion
Q.20 To which country does the present UN Secretary-General belongs?
- South Korea
Download IIFT Previous Year Papers PDF
|IIFT Question Paper 2016||Get PDF|
|IIFT Question Paper 2015||Get PDF|
|IIFT Question Paper 2014||Get PDF|
|IIFT Question Paper 2013||Get PDF|
|IIFT Question Paper 2012||Get PDF|
|IIFT Question Paper 2011||Get PDF|
|IIFT Question Paper 2010||Get PDF|
Benefits OF IIFT Previous Year Question Papers:
Once the candidates have gone through the IIFT course completely, they are advised to start resolving these old papers and sample papers. These advantages to solve last year’s paper and sample papers are given below:-
- These Previous Year Question Papers are based on IIFT exam pattern. To solve them on a regular basis, it will help the applicants to understand the type of questions that will prevail in the examination.
- To start solving, applicants are advised to move from easy to difficult level.
- Also, regular solving will absolutely assist applicants to increase their confidence level.
- The exam period is 120 minutes. so, applicants should ensure to solve the papers within 2 hours. Here, applicants are suggested to keep track of time
- After solving each paper, applicants should analyze their answers. A thorough analysis will help applicants to understand their strength and weaknesses.
Know How to Crack Exam in one month: IIFT Preparation Tips
Applicants who will appear IIFT Exam they must read IIFT Previous Year Papers. Dear contenders stay in touch with us through our web portal for getting latest updates. You can also connect with us on facebook abd Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT MBA (IB) Registration||IIFT Fees|
|IIFT Placements||IIFT Application Form|
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Results|
|IIFT Answer Key||How to Prepare for Written Exam|