Indian Institute of Human Rights has circulated an employment advertisement in concern of IIHR Recruitment. Self motivated and hard working participants may apply against vacancies of Technical Assistant and Technician Posts. All those aspirants, who want to work with this well know organization may submit their application as soon as possible. To apply against IIHR Recruitment 2016 application should be reached till date of closing that is tuned below.
|Name Of The Post||Assistant and Technician|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Last date to apply||Within 30 days|
|Last date to apply for far flung area||Within 45 days|
Willing to apply candidates can obtain the rest information about IIHR Jobs like vacancies details, essential qualification, Age Limit, Mode of payment, selection process, salary details and applying process, important dates etc through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Technical Assistant||Field / Farm||1||Bachelors Degree in Agriculture or any branch of Science or Soil Science|
|Refrigeration and Workshop||1||Bachelors Degree or 3 years Diploma in the relevant field with experience desirable|
|Laboratory||3||Bachelors Degree in Agriculture or any branch of Science or Soil Science|
|Hindi Translator- Press & Editorial||1||Bachelors Degree in Hindi with English as one of the compulsory subject or Bachelors Degree in English with Hindi as one of the compulsory subject|
|Library||1||Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library & Information Science with experience desirable|
|Technician, Computer Laboratory||2||Matriculation or its equivalent with experience desirable
|Technicians, Field and Farm||10|
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Technical Assistant||Field / Farm||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
|Refrigeration and Workshop|
|Hindi Translator- Press & Editorial|
|Technician, Computer Laboratory|
|Technicians, Laboratory||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Technicians, Field and Farm|
- Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per rules of organization like for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC 03 years.
- For Person with disabilities (PWD) candidates upper age is relaxable upto 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ ST category candidates/
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: No Fee
- For other category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Fee should be submitted through demand draft in favour of ICAR Unit IIHR payable Bengaluru.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in written test and interview conducted by selection panel of organization. Job hunters who will perform well may grab this chance.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for IIHR Recruitment:
- Keen appliers need to prepare an application on A4 size good quality plain paper and mention their details like essential qualification, experience, and other required details on it.
- Format of application can be downloaded from official site that is www.iihr.res.in.
- Contenders need to send their attested copies of documents in support of educational qualification, experience and date of birth etc.
- After completing the application in all manners it should be sent to the address that is well mentioned below.
ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research,
Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru – 560089
- Last date to apply: Within 30 days from date of publication of this advt.
- End Date for Submission of Applications for far flung area: Within 45 days from date of publication of this advt.
Note: You may get further information about IIHR Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|