Indian Institute of Human Rights, Bangalore has propagated a latest job advertisement titled as IIHR Recruitment. This organization requires eligible and self motivated candidates for filling up the 35 vacancies of SRF, Technical/ Field Assistant, Research Fellow, Semi-Skilled Assistant, skilled Workers, Office assistant and various other posts. Applicants who have below mentioned eligibility criteria may apply for IIHR Recruitment 2016 by sending their application/bio-data on or before the last date and attend personal interview on 12th & 13th April 2016.
|Position||SRF, Technical / Field Assistant, Research Fellow etc|
|Date of Interview||12th & 13th April 2016|
For more acknowledgement regarding IIHR Jobs 2016 such as post name, vacancy detail, qualification requirement, age limitation, pay scale, mode of selection, way to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the PI’s||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|01||Dr. B.N.S. Murthy, PI, Division of Fruit Crop, IIHR, Bengaluru.||SRF||01|
|02||Dr. Anil Kumar Nair, PS, Division of Vegetable Crops, ICAR-IIHR, Bengaluru.||Technical/ Field Assistant||03|
|03||Dr.Ganga Visalakshy. P.N Co-PI, Division of Entomology & Nematology IIHR, Bangalore.||Research Fellow||01|
|04||Prakash Patil, Project Coordinator (Fruits), IIHR, Bangalore||Enumerator||01|
|05||Dr. Sujatha. A. Nair, PS & PI, Division of Ornamental Crops, IIHR, Bangalore||Technical Assistant||01|
|06||Dr.R. Asokan, PS & PI, Division of Biotechnology, IIHR, Bangalore.||SRF||01|
|09||Dr. P. Venkata Rami Reddy, Pr. Scientist & CoPI of project, Division of Entomology & Nematology, IIHR, Bangalore.||SRF||01|
|10||Dr.T.Vasantha Kumar, PI, COE, Betelvine, IIHR, Bengaluru||01|
|12||Dr .T. Usha Bharathi, Scientist, Division of Ornamental Crops, IIHR, Bangalore.||Project Fellow||01|
|13||Dr. A. N. Ganeshamurthy, Pr. Scientist & PI, Division of Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry, IIHR, Bengaluru||SRF||01|
|14||Dr. G. Senthil Kumaran, PS & PI, Agricultural Engineering Section, IIHR, Bengaluru.||01|
|15||Dr. K. Padmini, SS & Co-PI, Division of Seed Science & Technology, IIHR, Bengaluru.||Skilled Person||01|
|16||Dr. G.C. Satisha, Pr. Scientist, Division of Soil Science & Agri. Chemistry, IIHR, Bengaluru||Skilled Assistant||02|
|17||.Dr. K.V. Ravishankar, Pr. Scientist, Division of Biotechnology, IIHR, Bengalore||Technical Assistant||01|
|18||Dr.M.V. Dhananjaya, Scientist Incharrge, Division of Ornamental Crops, IIHR, Bengaluru||Skilled Helper||01|
|21||Dr. Veere Gowda.R, Pr. Scientist & PI, Male sterility project||Skilled person||02|
|23||Dr. E. Sreenivasa Rao, Co-PI, Division of vegetable crops, IIHR, Bengaluru||Research Fellow||01|
|24||Dr.D. Kalaivanan, Scientist, Division of Soil Science & Agri. Chemistry, IIHR, Bengaluru||Skilled Assistant||02|
Candidates must have passed matriculation/SSLC pass/ Any Degree/Graduate degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Biological sciences/ Vocational (Agril)/ M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ (Agri.) in Entomology NET Qualified/ Life sciences / M.E / M. Tech (Biotech)/ B.Sc in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Botany with knowledge in the Horticulture /Diploma in Agriculture or Polytechnic/ Master’s degree in Horticulture (Fruit Science) / Genetics & Plant Breeding / Plant Pathology / Biotechnology/ Horticulture (Fruit Science) / Genetics/ Ph.D in Soil Chemistry / M.Sc Microbiology with Work experience in Horticulture Crops from the repudiated university or institution.
Maximum Age Limit
|For all Others||21||40|
|Sr. No. wise Post Name||Remuneration|
|01||Rs. 25,000/-PM+ HRA for first two years and Rs. 28,000/-PM+ HRA third year Onwards for NET qualified, 3 yrs Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree holders|
|02, 04, 05, 17||10,000/- PM|
|06, 10, 11, 13||Rs. 25,000/-PM+ HRA for NET qualified, 3yrs Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree holders|
|07, 08, 15, 16, 18||Rs. 8,000/- PM|
|09||Rs. 25,000/-PM for first Two years & Rs. 28,000/-PM for 3rd year+ HRA|
|14||25,000/- PM + HRA|
|19||Rs. 8,500/- PM|
|20||Rs. 9,000/- PM|
|21||Rs. 7,000/- PM|
|22||Rs. 11,000/- PM|
|24||Rs. 7,500/- PM|
Mode of Selection:
- Written test & personal interview will be conducted by the selection committee of Indian Institute of Human Rights. So, the selection of the job seekers will be done on the basis of their performance in written test & personal interview.
- Candidates have to bring all the educational/technical qualifications, Certificates/ Date of Birth/Caste Certificate/experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs along with them for verification. Candidates without educational qualification Certificates in original or provisional will not be allowed to attend Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for IIHR Recruitment?
- Candidates require to visit official website of organization that is iihr.ernet.in
- Then, press opportunity tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit “Temporary posts/Research fellow” tab and press “Temporary posts will be filled up through Personal Interview on 12/04/2016 & 13/04/2016 at IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089 under various time bound Ad-hoc projects/schemes” link.
- After that, download the application format and fill it within correct manner.
- At last, application form complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualifications, experience certificate etc and send their applications/ bio-data before the due date.
To the concerned PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089 which is mentioned above in tabular form.
|Sr. No. wise Post Name||Interview Date (from 10.00 a.m. onwards)|
|01 to 06, 09 to 14, 22, 23||12th April 2016|
|07, 08, 15 to 21 and 24||13th April 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Bio-data/ application- 02nd April 2016|
If you want to collect other detail related to IIHR Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|