IIHR Bangalore Recruitment 2015
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research is looking for self motivated & capable candidates under the job notice as IIHR Bangalore Recruitment 2015 for filling up SRF / PA / RA / DEO Posts for various projects. Contestants, who find themselves eligible for said posts, may apply by submitting application form and appearing in walk-in interview on scheduled date which is shown below:
|No. Of Posts||15|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||15th May 2015|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||26th & 27th May 2015|
Other details regarding IIHR Bangalore Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, qualification requirement, mode of selection, how to apply are well displayed on this page recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||12|
|3||Data Entry Operator||01|
- For Sr. No. 1 & 2 Posts: Applicants must have M. Sc. (Agricultural Economics / Marketing / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Nanotechnology / Cell biology) / MBA (Agriculture) / M.Tech / B.Tech (Bioinformatics) with first class marks from recognized university or institutions.
- For Sr. 3 Posts: Candidates should have passed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification with experience in workshop (welding fitting).
- For Sr. No. 4 Posts: Aspirants must have possessed PUC Pass with Diploma in Computer Application (Office Management).
Age Limit Details:
Max Age In Years Gender Wise
|For Men||For Women|
|Senior Research Fellow||35||40|
|Junior Research Fellow||30||35|
|Data Entry Operator||For Both category 21 to 40|
Relaxation in Age:
Relaxable in the case of SC / ST, OBC and other exempted categories of candidates to the extent permissible under Rules.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale With HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow||
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 8,000/-|
Walk-In Interview will be conducted by Indian Institute of Horticultural Research for selecting qualified candidates for appropriate posts.
How to Apply for iihr.ernet.in SRF/RA/DEO Jobs Walk-in?
- Aspirants need to send their application / bio-data complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of qualification; experience etc with 2 passport size photographs.
- Completed application form will all respect must be reached at the address which is mentioned below before last date:
- Aspirants must bring original certificates with one set of photocopies of entire documents along with updated resume and report on time that is 10.00 Am at venue given below:
Only those job hunters who send their applications / bio-data before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview.
Postal Address / Venue:
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research,
Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru – 560 089
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application: 15th May 2015
- Walk-In Interview Dates: 26th & 27th May 2015
For more details about IIHR Jobs, aspirants may open Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|