Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bangalore has broadcasted an employment advertisement regarding IIHR Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the SRF/RF/Asst & Others Posts for various divisions.
Interested individuals may apply against the declared vacancies by submitting their application in prescribed format till the date of closing that is tuned below. Contenders who are willing to grab this chance must apply for IIHR Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible before the due date that is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bangalore|
|Total number of posts||32|
|Last date of receipt of application||30th June 2016|
|Interview will be held on||12/07/2016 & 13/07/2016|
IIHR Vacancies, Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Number Of Posts||Essential Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Research Associate||02||Graduation / M. Sc. In Agricultural Science (Plant Protection / Agricultural Entomology / Animal Science) + 2 years of Experience.||Rs.38,000/- – 40,000/-|
|SRF||05||M.Tech / M.Sc||25,000/-to 28000/- PM + HRA|
|Young Professional – I||08||B.Sc / Post Graduate degree||15,000/- to 25,000/- PM + HRA|
|Field Assistant||02||SSLC Pass with JOC|
|Technical Assistant||04||Degree / B.Sc in Horticulture / PUC passed / Diploma (Welder or Turner or Fitter)or ITI Certificate||10000/- to 15000/- p.m. + HRA|
|Skilled Assistant||05||10th Pass / SSLC Pass / ITI Certificate with JOC||8000/- to 12000/- p.m. + H.R.A.|
|Lab Assistant||01||.PUC / 12th Std. with Knowledge in Computer.||8,000/- PM|
|Skilled Labor||02||7th Standard||7,000/- PM|
|Field / Lab Assistant||01||SSLC Pass preferable with prior experience in Lab / Field work.||10,000/- PM|
|JRF||01||M.Sc – Biotechnology / or M. Tech. Biotechnology||25,000/- PM + HRA|
|Unskilled Worker||01||6th standard with experience in field work||Rs.8,000/- PM|
Also Check – Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit of the applying shall be as on closing date for receipt of applications from candidates as given below.
- For RA: 40 years for men & 45 years for women.
- For SRF: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
- For JRF: 30 years for men & 35 years for women.
- For rest others: 21 to 40 years.
Relaxable in the case of SC/ST, OBC and other exempted categories of candidates to the extent permissible under Rules.
Candidates will be initially selected on the basis of screening of their applications and then will be called for further interview process.
How to Apply for iihr.ernet.in SRF/RF/Asst & Others Posts?
- Candidates require to visit official website of organization that is iihr.ernet.in
- Then, press opportunity tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit “Temporary posts/Research fellow” tab and press “Temporary posts will be filled up through Personal Interview on 12/07/2016 & 13/07/2016 at IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089 under various time bound Ad-hoc projects/schemes” link.
- Read the opened notification carefully.
- After that, download the application format by hitting on “Please press here to download the Application Format” and fill it within correct manner.
- The application form complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational / technical qualifications, experience certificate etc. should reach the concerned address before the last date as given below.
- Applications received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to bring all the educational / technical qualifications, Certificates / Date of Birth / Caste Certificate / experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs along with them for verification. Candidates without educational qualification Certificates in original or provisional will not be allowed to attend Interview.
- The candidate should mention the name of PI / Co-PI, Item No. of the post & name of the post clearly on the application as well as on the cover, failing which the application is likely to be rejected.
Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator,
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research,
Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089
Latest Jobs in Bangalore – Check Here
Venue for Interview:
At IIHR Campus
Last date of receipt of application: 30th June 2016
Interview will be held on: 12/07/2016 & 13/07/2016; 10.00 a.m. onwards
If you want to collect other detail related to IIHR Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|