Indian Institute of Handloom Technology has transmitted a job advertisement titled as IIHT Recruitment 2016. Organization wants to hire capable and desirable contenders for posts of Lab Assistant (Group C). Enthusiastic contenders who are looking for government job and find themselves eligible for the post they may apply for IIHT Job as soon as possible.
Applications in a prescribed format are invited by organization, so candidates can fill the application form and submit it on or before the last date which is represented below. Appliers who are interested to apply they may obtain the rest information about IIHT Recruitment 2016 which is well furnished below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Handloom Technology|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||Within 45 Days|
- Lab Assistant (Processing)
- Lab Attendant (Weaving)
- Candidates willing to apply for Lab Assistant posts should possess Diploma/ Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University with at least required years of experiences as per discipline applied for.
- Advance certificate course or Short Term course in Processing/ Weaving from a recognized institute or Weavers’ Service Centres or Indian I nstitutes of Handloom Technology is desirable.
- Age of candidates should be below 30 years.
- Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 40 years as per the extent instructions issued by the Govt, from time to time.
- For Lab Assistant (Processing): Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/ 1800/-
- For Lab Attendant (Weaving): Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of the aforesaid posts will be on the basis of Written & Practical tests, which will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee.
How to apply for Indian Institute of Handloom Technology Recruitment?
- Candidates need to download the format of application from official site of organization that is handlooms.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Advertisement” section and hit the link.
- After that select the appropriate link to download application form.
- Fill the application form as per format with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Attach photocopies of all certificates for age, educational qualification, detail experience and SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if any.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address.
The office of Director,
Indian Institute of Handloom Technology,
Khedapali, Bhatli Road, P.O. Bardol,
Bargarh- 768 038 (Odisha)
Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Orissa
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: Within 45 Days
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Far Flung Areas: Within 52 Days
You may check complete details regarding IIHT Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
IIHT Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|