IIIM Jammu Recruitment
A walk-in-Interview has been organized by Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine for filling up various Project Assistant–I posts. Regarding this an advertisement has been circulated indicated as IIIM Jammu Recruitment. Job hunters may grab this latest career opportunity by applying for IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2017 by attending the interview, held on the date and venue that is customized below.
Interested candidates must attend the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
IIIM Jammu Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine|
|No. of posts||08|
|Walk-in date||28th, November 2016|
IIIM Jammu Vacancy Detail:
|Name Of The Position||No. Of Positions|
|Syrup / Liquid||02|
IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2017 Official Notice:- Download PDF
Candidates applying for Project Assistant-I post should have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years experience.
Check Now: Current Jobs for Diploma Holders
Candidate’s age for Project Assistant-I post should not be above 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
Aspirants who will be selected for Project Assistant-I post they will be getting Rs.15,000/- as monthly salary from the organization.
Hiring Process for IIIM Jammu Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment in the institute. Only the short-listed candidates by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
Must also Check Below Given Articles:
Instructions to Apply for IIIM Jammu Notification:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the dates and time as specified below along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials / certificates, as per prescribed application format.
- For getting the format of application candidates are required to visit the Official site, which is www.iiim.res.in.
- Now go to “Notifications” section available on the homepage.
- And select suitable “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for Project Assistant – I on 28.11.2016” for getting the advertisement and “Download Application Form” link for getting application format.
- Read the opened details carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the downloaded application form completely.
- After that eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed format duly filled and signed and enclosing self attested photocopies of certificates / testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one recent passport size photograph.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date half an hour before the time of interview for necessary verification of documents.
Board Room/ Conference Hall,
CSIR-IIIM, Canal Road,
Walk-in interview will be held on: 28th, November 2016 at 9.30 A.M.
Note: You may check the Official Notification available on this page to get details about IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|