IIIT Allahabad Recruitment
Indian Institute of Information Technology has released latest advertisement for Project Assistant posts. Interested and eligible candidates for IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2018–2019 must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
To apply against IIIT Allahabad notification Number: IIITA/IT/HEMAT/2018/022, the written test/walk-in interview is scheduled to be held on 31-10-2018 (Wednesday) at 10:00 a.m. candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility parameters if they wish to participate in IIIT recruitment process.
Highlights Of The Page
For IIIT Project Assistant Recruitment 2018: Apply Here!!!
Application in prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents/testimonials must reach the below mentioned address on or before 31-10-2018. To access IIIT Allahabad application form/IIIT notification, he/she must hit on the below provided direct link.
To collect additional information about IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2018 or complete process to apply for IIIT Allahabad jobs, candidates need to scroll down this page recruitmentresult.com
IIIT Allahabad Recruitment
IIIT Allahabad vacancy details:
Post name:Project Assistant
Educational qualification forIIIT Allahabad Jobs:
Candidates must have attained BE/B.Tech degreein Computer Science / Information Technology or LLB/LLM or equivalent from recognized university.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
The upper age limit should not exceed 35 Years as on the last date of submission of application form.
Selected candidates will be offered starting pay scale of 25,000/- per month plus additional benefits admissible under government rules.
The selection committee is going to scrutinized candidates on the basis of their performance in written test/personal interview which is going to be conducted on 31-10-2018 at10:00 a.m.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to apply for IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website of Indian Institute of Information Technology that is www.iiita.ac.in.
- On the homepage, hit on “Advertisement for the Post of project assistant” link from “Announcements” sections.
- On hitting the above link, a detailed IIIT Allahabad notification in PDF format regarding project assistant jobs will be displayed on your screen within few seconds.
- Read the entire details very carefully and download format of application form attached with the application form.
- Take a print out of the application format and fill it with all essential and correct details.
- Attach photocopies of entire testimonials and affix their recent color photographs at provided place.
- After that, filled in application formshould be enclosed in an envelope along with all essential documents super scribed as “Application for the Posts of……….”
- At last, IIIT application completed in all respects should be forwarded to address mentioned below on or before the last date and a soft copy of the application should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview along with all documents/certificates to the below mentioned venue.
Download Here: IIIT Allahabad Recruitment Notification 2018
Prof. U S Tiwary, Department of Information Technology,
Administrative Block, Indian Institute of Information Technology – Allahabad,
Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211015
Get Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Walk-in date:31-10-2018
- Walk-in time:10:00 am
Administrative Block, IIIT Allahabad Campus,
Jhalwa, Allahabad, U.P., India – 211012
Check Here: Latest Walkin Jobs
For rest information regarding IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link of the website. To grab government jobs updates, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|