IIIT Delhi Admission
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi is inviting online application form for IIIT Delhi Admission in PhD (CSE), PhD(ECE) & PhD(Mathematics) programmes / M.Tech(CB) programmes. Contenders who wish to grab M.Tech/PhD degree from IIIT Delhi and want to enhance a bright future they may apply for IIIT Delhi Admission 2016 by filling IIIT Delhi 2016 online application form with all important dates on or before the last date.
|Announcement type||IIIT Delhi Admission 2016|
|Course||PhD (CSE), PhD (ECE) & PhD (Mathematics) / M.Tech (CB) programme|
|Closing date||Check below|
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate and doctorate programmes such as B.Tech, M.Tech, and Ph.D etc. and gives admission to those students who score well in the JEE Main exam.
Team of Recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details regarding IIIT Delhi Admission 2016 such as eligibility criteria, mode of selection, application fee, process to apply, important dates etc.
IIIT Delhi Admission
|PhD (CSE) areas||PhD (ECE) areas||PhD (Mathematics) areas|
|Augmented reality||Biomedical Signal and Image processing||Algebra|
|Computer Graphics||Signal Processing on Graphs||Coding Theory|
|Computer Vision||Controls and Robotics||Graph Theory|
|Information Management & Data Engineering||Digital and Analog VLSI Systems Design||Number Theory|
|Machine Learning||Embedded Systems||-|
|Mobile Computing /IoT||Fiber-Wireless Architectures and Light-Fidelity (Li-Fi)||-|
|Program Analysis||Multi-standard wireless communication receivers||-|
|Quantum Computing||Nonlinear Device Modelling||-|
|Robotics||OFDM based Optical Access Networks||-|
|Scalable Data Analytics||Optical Wireless Communication Systems||-|
|Security and Privacy||RF and mixed signal electronics||-|
|Software Engineering||Wireless Communication||-|
|Theoretical Computer Science||Wireless Networks||-|
- Contenders must have done B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/MS/ME in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EE.
- Applicants should possess a CGPA of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 70 percent marks.
- MCA/MSc(CS/IT/ECE/EE and allied areas) degree is considered equivalent to the B.Tech/BE degree. Such students are also eligible to apply with the condition that they have BSc in computer science or BSc in any other subject with mathematics as one of the courses.
- Candidates should have done B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BE / ME in CS/ ECE/maths & CS and similar inter-disciplinary programmes.
- Contenders should possess a CGPA of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 70 percent marks.
- Candidates with the M.Tech/MS/ME degree should also have same marks requirement at UG level.
Contenders should posses:
- B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing
- B.Tech/BE in any other discipline and must have done the following in their programme
- Contenders should have a valid GATE score
- Candidates must have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/BE and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2.
For PhD (CSE):
- Selected candidates will have to appear in a written test and an interview at IIIT-Delhi on 9th April 2016.
- Shortlisted candidates (after the written test) will be call for interview on the same day.
- Complete admission decisions (i.e. screening, shortlisting, and selection) will be made by the IIIT-D PhD Admission Committee.
Selection for M.Tech admission will comprise of three stages:
- 1st Stage: Contenders will be screened on the basis of GATE scores and their previous academic record (B.Tech/BE, 10+2).
- 2nd Stage: Thereafter selected candidates have to appear for a written exam in IIIT-Delhi that will test the candidates on mathematics, analytical abilities and comprehension skills. Depending on the results of this test, a maximum of 50 candidates will be invited to take part in the third stage, which will take place at IIIT Delhi.
- 3rd Stage: candidates have to face an Interview by the IIIT Delhi Faculty members.
- Candidates are required to submit application processing fee of Rs.350/- for M.Tech Programme.
- Contenders are required to pay fee through online payment mode (Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking)
Shortlisted contenders are required to bring the following documents with them in original for verification.
- Copy of application form and statement of purpose
- One recent passport size photograph
- Original mark sheets, degree, and certificates
- Proof of date of birth and photo identification
- Copies of all publications (if any)
- GATE/GRE/TOEFL/other score cards (if any)
- Original copies of awards
- Sponsoring Certificate (for sponsored candidates)
- Any other document (in original form) that you have mentioned in the application form
How to Apply for IIIT Delhi Admission 2016?
- Students who are satisfying above stated eligibility norms they may apply for IIIT Delhi Admission Form by filling online application form.
- Log on to official website which is iiitd.ac.in.
- On home page, follow ‘Admission’ section and press on appropriate link as per course.
- Now hit on to ‘Apply online’
- Before taking admission in any of the course candidates are required to read the admission details carefully.
- Fill an online application form very carefully with all important details and upload recent passport size photograph and make payment of Fee.
- After filling form submit it within given time period.
- After successful completion of form, you will get a unique application ID for future reference.
Important dates to keep in Mind:
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|