IIIT Delhi Admission
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi is a well known university with a focus on Computer Science and Electronics. Candidates keen to apply for IIIT Delhi Admission are advised to submit their forms on or before the last date. Selection of the students for IIIT Delhi Admission 2018 will be made on the basis of their performance in exam and Interview as per the directives of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi. To check details regarding IIIT Delhi Application Form, Fees and more, you are required to scroll down this page as soon as possible.
Vital Points Available On This Page:
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate and doctorate programmes such as B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D and others under different disciplines. IIIT-Delhi affords a platform to smooth the progress of interaction between students and companies.
To enhance the skills in researching by studying in above mentioned Programmes, you must check complete details about IIIT Delhi Admission 2018 as it is the foremost step. Our team members of recruitmentresult.com have designed this page as per your comfort, so please have a look.
IIIT Delhi Admission
|Computer Science and Engineering||CSE with specialization in Data Engineering|
|CSE with specialization in Information Security||CSE with specialization in Mobile Computing|
|CSE (without specialization) General||Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|ECE with specialization in VLSI & Embedded Systems||ECE with specialization in Communication and Signal Processing|
|ECE (without specialization) General||—|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Computer Science and Applied Mathematics||Computer Science and Design|
|Information Technology & Social Sciences||Computer Science and Design|
|Information Technology & Social Sciences||—|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
|Augmented reality||Biomedical Signal and Image processing||Algebra|
|Computer Graphics||Signal Processing on Graphs||Coding Theory|
|Computer Vision||Controls and Robotics||Graph Theory|
|Information Management & Data Engineering||Digital and Analog VLSI Systems Design||Number Theory|
|Machine Learning||Embedded Systems||–|
|Mobile Computing /IoT||Fiber-Wireless Architectures and Light-Fidelity (Li-Fi)||–|
|Program Analysis||Multi-standard wireless communication receivers||–|
|Quantum Computing||Nonlinear Device Modelling||–|
|Robotics||OFDM based Optical Access Networks||–|
|Scalable Data Analytics||Optical Wireless Communication Systems||–|
|Security and Privacy||RF and mixed signal electronics||–|
|Software Engineering||Wireless Communication||–|
|Theoretical Computer Science||Wireless Networks||–|
How to Apply for IIIT Delhi Admission 2018?
Students who are satisfying above stated eligibility norms they may apply for IIIT Delhi Admission Form by filling online application form.
- Log on to official website which is iiitd.ac.in.
- On home page, follow ‘Admission’ section and press on appropriate link as per course.
- Now read the complete instructions mentioned in IIIT Delhi Admission Brochure 2018 hit on to ‘Apply online’.
- Fill An Online Application Form very carefully with all important details and upload recent passport size photograph and make payment of Fee.
- After filling form submit it within given time period.
- At last, you will get a unique application ID for future reference.
IIIT Delhi 2018 Fee Structure:
- Candidates are required to submit application processing fee of Rs.350/- for M.Tech Programme as IIIT Delhi 2018 Application fee.
- Contenders are required to pay fee through online payment mode (Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking).
|Programme||Tution/Program fee||Campus Maintenance||Caution Deposit (refundable)|
|B.Tech 2017||Rs. 1,17,500/- (per semester)|
$4000 (per semester)#
|Rs 15,000 (per annum)||Rs 10,000/-|
|M.Tech 2017||Rs 62,500/- (per semester)|
IIIT Delhi Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the admission, contenders are required to possess below mentioned IIIT Delhi Admission Eligibility.
IIIT Delhi Admission B.Tech 2018:
To apply for B.Tech in any discipline, you need to secure 80 percent marks in aggregate for five subjects (including Physics, Chemistry and Math) and 80% in Mathematics in class XII from CBSE board or equivalent.
For B.Tech (Computer Science and Design, Information Technology & Social Sciences) 80 percent marks in aggregate for five subjects (including Mathematics) and 80% in Mathematics in class XII from CBSE board or equivalent need to secure by the candidates.
Commerce and Arts students are also eligible to apply through this mode provided they satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria (for ITSS, PCM students must apply through JAC)
IIIT Delhi PhD Admission 2018:
- Contenders must have done B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/MS/ME in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EE.
- Applicants should possess a CGPA of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 70 percent marks.
- MCA/MSc(CS/IT/ECE/EE and allied areas) degree is considered equivalent to the B.Tech/BE degree.
- Such students are also eligible to apply with the condition that they have BSc in computer science or BSc in any other subject with mathematics as one of the courses.
- Candidates should have done B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BE / ME in CS/ ECE/maths & CS and similar inter-disciplinary programmes.
- Contenders should possess a CGPA of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 70 percent marks.
- Candidates with the M.Tech/MS/ME degree should also have same marks requirement at UG level.
IIIT Delhi Admission 2018 M.Tech:
- Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing Or
- Tech/BE in any other discipline and must have done the following in their programme
- Contenders should have a valid GATE score
- Candidates must have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/BE and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2.
Want to Know? College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
IIIT Delhi Admission Procedure 2018
Selection of the candidates for IIIT Delhi Admission 2018 will be made as per the given direction.
IIIT Delhi Admission PhD (CSE):
- Selected candidates will have to appear in a written test and an interview at IIIT-Delhi.
- Shortlisted candidates (after the written test) will be call for interview on the same day.
- Complete admission decisions (i.e. screening, shortlisting, and selection) will be made by the IIIT-D PhD Admission Committee.
IIIT Delhi M Tech Admission 2018:
Selection for M.Tech admission will comprise of three stages:
Contenders will be screened on the basis of GATE scores and their previous academic record (B.Tech/BE, 10+2).
Thereafter selected candidates have to appear for a written exam in IIIT-Delhi that will test the candidates on mathematics, analytical abilities and comprehension skills. Depending on the results of this test, a maximum of 50 candidates will be invited to take part in the third stage, which will take place at IIIT Delhi.
Candidates have to face an Interview by the IIIT Delhi Faculty members.
IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission Process 2018:
|Admission through||Program||National Level Examination requirements|
|Joint Admission Counselling-JAC Delhi||B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)||JEE(Mains)|
B.Tech(Electronics and Communications Engineering)
|B.Tech(Computer Science and Applied Mathematics)|
|B.Tech(Computer Science and Design)|
|B.Tech(Information Technology & Social Sciences)|
|UCEED (only for Delhi students)||B.Tech(Computer Science and Design)||UCEED|
|IIIT-Delhi Counselling (only for non-science Delhi students)|
B.Tech(Information Technology & Social Sciences)
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Shortlisted contenders are required to bring the following documents with them in original for verification.
- Copy of application form and statement of purpose
- One recent passport size photograph
- Original mark sheets, degree, and certificates
- Proof of date of birth and photo identification
- Copies of all publications (if any)
- GATE/GRE/TOEFL/other score cards (if any)
- Original copies of awards
- Sponsoring Certificate (for sponsored candidates)
- Any other document (in original form) that you have mentioned in the application form.
You Can Also Check: Entrance Exam In India
|Last date to submit form||June 2018|
|Announcement of selected contenders||June 2018|
|IIIT Delhi Admission Test & interview||July 2018|
|Result announcement||July 2018|
Dates for CSE, ECE & CB:
|Test & Interview||16th June 2018|
|Publication of final Result (1st List)||21st June 2018|
|Acceptance of offer of Admission||26th June 2018|
|Publication of final Result (2nd List, if seat left)||27th June 2018|
|Acceptance of offer of Admission||30th June 2018|
|Admission||30th June 2018|
|Starting of Refresher module||03rd July 2018|
Note: IIIT Delhi Admission 2018 details can be found by the contenders directly from the Official Website also. Apart from it, candidates can grab more details in this concern or any other by connecting with our portal or subscribing our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|