IIM CAT 2014 Notification
- Common Admission Test (CAT) is computer based exam that is conducted by the IIM (Indian Institute of Management).
- This is an online entrance exam, conducted every year for selecting the students for their business administration programs.
- Candidates who are looking for latest news about CAT 2014 and PGP / FPM courses may get complete details by this page
- The entire details regarding the IIM CAT 2014 Notification are mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
IIM (Indian Institute of Management)
- Applicants who want to apply for CAT 2014 they must have Bachelor Degree in any Disciple with minimum 50%.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in percentage in graduation that is 45%.
Candidates will be selected through the online entrance examination.
How to apply?
- You may get the voucher via online mode or the offline mode. For online, you have to visit the official website of the organization which is www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in.
- There you will find an option for “registration Process” select that.
- Bothe option will be there for online voucher and offline voucher.
- You need to apply within the deadline to apply. No one form will be accepted by the organization after that in any case.
Be in touch with us for getting latest information regarding the IIM CAT 2014. You may get info thorough our email services by doing subscribe it.
- CAT Selection Criteria- Get Details
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers – Get Details
- CAT Exam Preparation Books – Get Details
Note: For more information you may go to the Official Website.