IIM Indore Admission
Indian Institutes of Management is inviting IPM Fellow Programme in Management Application Form for IIM Indore Admission. The institute is seeking for the candidates having strong academic records. Students who find themselves eligible for IPM Fellow Programme in Management can fill IIM Indore IPM application form 2018 before the last date. Acquire more details regarding IIM Indore Admission 2018 from here.
Key Facts Of This Page
Candidates who are seeking admission in Indian institute of management Indore can fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 28-01-2018. We suggest to you check out IIM Indore eligibility criteria and all other important information before applying IPM Fellow Programme. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provide steps to fill IIM Application Form 2018 so have a look and grab all the necessary information.
IIM Indore Admission
Areas of Specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
Candidates can apply for any of the above mentioned area; any can submit his/her IIM Indore IPM application form via online mode after fulfill all the eligibility terms.
IIM Indore IPM Eligibility Criteria
Students who are going to fill IPM Fellow Programme in Management Application Form to take admission in IIM Indore Admission must completed his/her –
- First class Bachelor’s degree & first class equivalent Master’s degree
- Four year Integrated Master’s Degree programme in any discipline
- He/she has completed his/her Professional qualifications like Chartered accountant, Company secretary or Cost & Management Accountant with at least 55 % marks in professional qualification with first class equivalent Bachelor’s degree
- First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semester)
Check Now: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Reservation norms for IIM Indore IPM Fellow Programme:
The reservation norms for IIM Indore IPM Fellow Programme in Management will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of government of India.
- 27% of the total seats for above said Programme will be reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates.
- 5% of the total seats will get reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates.
- 5% the total seats for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates.
- 5% for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD)
The categories of disability are:
- Blindness and low vision,
- Deaf and hard of hearing,
- locomotors disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy,
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness,
- Multiple disabilities from amongst persons
- Other ‘specified disabilities’
Check Here: Education Loans for Students
IIM Indore IPM application form fee:
Candidates need to pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee:
|For General and Other backward classes candidates||Rs. 1000/- + GST extra|
|For SC, ST and PWD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates who have registered for CAT 2017||No Fee|
How to fill IIM Indore IPM Application form?
- First of all, students need to go to official website of the Indian Institute of Management that is www.iimidr.ac.in
- Now take your cursor to ‘Programme tab’ and select Executive Programme from the drop-down list.
- After that, press on the “Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)” link.
- Now got to ‘QUICK CONNECT’ head available at the bottom left of the current page and select 5-year IPM from there.
- Now new page will be opened and hit on ‘Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)’ available under the academic programme.
- Thereafter choose the “Admission” option available in the left side list and Read the IIM Indore Admission notification carefully.
- Now, apply for the same by filling the required information IIM Indore IPM Admission Form.
- Enter all the details in IIM application form carefully, in the prescribed form.
- Now, upload all the scanned copy of essential documents as required in official notification.
- At last, submit the IIM Indore Admission Form before the IIM Indore Admission the Last Date. And take a print out of it for future usage.
For new Applicants: Apply Online
For Applicants who are already registered: Login Here
Your complete application should include:
|Employment history & References|
|Qualifying Test Score & Academic Achievements|
|Statement of Purpose|
|Payment of application fee (as applicable)|
Know Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Documents (Scanned) required at the time of registration:
|10th Standard / Equivalent mark sheet|
|12th Standard/ Equivalent/ Diploma Course Details|
|Photo of the candidate|
|Scanned signature of the candidate|
|10th class/equivalent marks sheet as proof for date of birth|
|Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations|
|Proof of caste/category certificate (if applicable)|
Get Notification: IIM Indore Admission 2018
Selection Process for Indian institute of management Indore IPM Fellow Programme:
- Candidates who are able to fulfill all the eligibility terms may send their form through online procedure as stated above.
- Shortlisted candidates will called for the next round of selection that is Research Aptitude Test (RAT)
- Candidates who will successfully clear Research Aptitude Test (RAT) will call for Personal Interview round.
- The candidates who cleared the interview round will be eligible for next and the final round.
- Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared.
Weight age of above mentioned round:
|Research Aptitude Test (RAT)||40%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||60%|
The Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556 (M.P.), India
Phone: 0731- 2439685/686/687/689
Date to consider:
Last Date: 28-01-2018
Candidates can grab more details regarding IIM Indore Admission 2018 from Official Website. Students who have any doubt or questions related to above post can write us in below provided box, we will get into touch as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Scholarship in India|
|How To Dress For An Interview||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|