IIM Lucknow Admission
Indian Institute of Management has professed a notice in concern of IIM Lucknow Admission. Students who are seeking for admission in Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), Postgraduate Programme in Sustainable management (PGPSM) and Post Graduate Programme in Agribusiness management (PGP-ABM) in the academic year 2016-18 courses must meet the below stated eligibility criteria before applying. The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct Common Admission Test 2015 on 29th November 2015 in two sessions.
Institute invites online application form through a notification as IIM Lucknow Admission 2016 from those students who want to take admission in Post Graduate Programme. Indian Institute of Management Lucknow will first generate a merit list. On the basis of this, candidates will be called for WAT and PI. Interested Candidates who want to continue their studies with this well known university can apply online by filling IIM Lucknow Application Form on or earlier than last date.
Students who are interested may collect more details related to IIM Lucknow Admission 2016 such as qualification, application fee, process to apply online, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are planning to take admission in next year may also get details about IIM Lucknow Admission 2016 shortly.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Relaxation upto 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA), as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories.
Selection of eligible and self motivated candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Ability Test, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Applicants who get good marks in Common Entrance Test will be called for further selection process.
IIMs may use previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process. The processes, academic cut-offs and the weights allocated to the evaluation parameters may vary across IIMs.
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||10|
|Personal Interview (PI)||40|
Registration Fee for IIM Lucknow Admission:
The Registration cost is Rs. 1600/- for General and NC-OBC candidates and Rs. 800/- for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD/ DA) candidates. Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode only. At the time of registration, the candidates have to select any four Test Cities as per their preference from the drop down menu. Candidates will be allotted one among the 4 preferred Cities in any 1 of the 2 sessions after the last date of registration.
As per the Government of India requirements, the reservations of seats are given below:
- 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates.
- 27% of seats are reserved for other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer (NC-OBC).
How to Apply for IIM Lucknow Admission:
- Aspirants applying for IIM Lucknow Admission need to visit official site of Indian Institute of Management that is www.iimcat.ac.in
- On home page of official site, Hit “Register Now” button to create your user profile.
- Now fill the details with basic information such as date of birth, email address, country mobile number etc in a proper manner and press “Submit” button.
- After Submitting the Registration Form, you will receive your User ID on the registered email address.
- Using the system generated User ID and Password received, you can login as “Existing User”.
- Now online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill application form with all complete and mandatory information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned image of your passport photo, NC-OBC/ SC/ST Certificate, PWD/ DA Certificate.
- Now make payment of requisite application fee.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all necessary details.
- Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of system generated application form for future use.
Dates to Keep in Mind:
- End Date for Online Registration: 20th September, 2015
- Date of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015: 29th November, 2015
- Download Admit Cards from: 15th October, 2015
- Availability of Score Card: 2nd week of January, 2016
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details about IIM Lucknow Admission 2016. To get information in concern of IIM Lucknow Admission 2018 you may go through our web portal or stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On