IIM Lucknow Admission
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow has opened admission for GMPE (General Management Programme for Executives) for academic year 2019-20. Applicants can apply for IIM Lucknow Admission 2019-20 by submitting application form till last date that is 15-06-2019. More details about IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission, Fees etc are given below.
Check IIM Lucknow Related Links:
|IIM Lucknow Admission Notification||Download PDF|
|IIM Lucknow Application Form||Download Here|
|IIM Fee Structure and Total Seats||Get Details|
|IIM Lucknow Official Website||Press Here|
Overview of IIM Lucknow 2019-20 Admission:
- Name of University: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Admission For: GMPE
- Last Date to Submit IIM Lucknow Application Form: 15-06-2019
- Acceptance and Payment of acceptance Fee: 02-08-2019
- Official Website: www.iiml.ac.in
IIM Lucknow Admission
IIM Lucknow Admission Important Dates 2019:
|Events||IIM Lucknow Admission Dates|
|Last Date to Avail Early Bird Discount||24-05-2019|
|IIM Lucknow Admission Last Date||15-06-2019|
|Acceptance and Payment of acceptance Fee (DD / NEFT)||02-08-2019|
|Module I||17-08-2019 to 25-08-2019|
|Module II||07-12-2019 to 15-12-2019|
|Module III (AIT Bangkok)||18-04-2020 to 26-04-2020|
|Module IV||04-07-2020 to 12-07-2020|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is IIM Lucknow Eligibility Criteria 2019?
Candidates who have Bachelor’s or Post Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or CGPA of 5 on a 10 point scale) or CA/ICWA/CS and a minimum of 5 years full-time post qualification professional experience as on 15-06-2019.
Q- What is IIM Lucknow Application Fee 2019?
- Application Fees Rs.2000/-
- Total Program Fee Rs.4,00,000/- payable in five instalments
|Acceptance Fee||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Ist Installment||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|2nd Installment||Rs. 50,000/-|
|3rd Installment||Rs. 50,000/-|
|4th Installment||Rs. 50,000/-|
Get Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q- How to Pay Fee?
Pay the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
Q- What is IIM Lucknow Admission Process 2019?
- Marks in Graduation/ Post-Graduation
- of years of experience/Quality of Experience
- Personal Interaction / Interview
- Award of Certificate – On successful completion of the program, the participants will be awarded a Certificate of One Year Part-time Candidates Programme in General Management for Executives
- Kindly present all original testimonials/official transcripts at the time of admission for verification. The originals shall be returned after verification.
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
Q- How to Get IIM Lucknow Admission Form?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.iiml.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage go to the “News and Announcement” section
- Select and hit “Application Form for General Management Programme for Executives” tab.
- Now if you have hit on the IIM Lucknow Admission application form then take a print out of the PDF and then fill all the details
- Attach the application fees receipt to the application (in case of both)
- At last enclose the IIM Lucknow Admission 2019 application into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
- The applicant will be required to present all original testimonials / official transcripts at the time of admission
The Sr. Administrative Officer (Academic Services),
Indian Institute of Management, Prabandh Nagar,
IIM Road, Lucknow – 226013
Get Details Of: Scholarship in India
IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2019:
Applications through offline mode are invited against IIM Lucknow Notification for admission to GMPE (General Management Programme for Executives) for academic year 2019-20. Download the application form and fill it with complete and submit it to above provided address till the last date that is 15-06-2019.
It is very important that all candidates should carefully read the procedure and follow the steps for admission of GMPE 2019-20 programme. Kindly call us if instructions are not clear or you have a specific issue. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Short Term Courses After 12th|