IIM Raipur Admission
Aspirants who want to get admission in Fellow Programme in Management can apply for IIM Raipur Admission. Interested candidates have to submit IIM Raipur application form through online mode via its official website that is www.iimraipur.ac.in. After submitting online application form before the last date, contenders have to participate in entrance exam which will be conducting for the selection of eligible aspirants. Applicants who are applying for IIM Raipur Admission 2018 should fetch complete details like age criteria, educational required etc by going through the beneath segment of this page.
Fellow Programme in Management is the doctoral programme to develop high quality researchers in the management. The candidates will be selected based on percentile obtained in CAT 2018 exam. So, applicants who have applied for IIM Raipur Admission 2018, they have to qualify CAT 2018 and score qualifying percentile also. Individual are advised to stay tuned with us on this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for collect more info regarding same.
IIM Raipur Admission
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Economics & Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology & System
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour and HRM
- Applying candidates should complete Master’s in any discipline with minimum marks at least 55 % or equivalent grade point average.
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55 % marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) with at least 60 % marks or equivalent grade point average.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Maximum age of applying aspirants should not posses above than 55 years.
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Institute of Management Raipur Admission have to pay Rs. 500/- which will be deposit in the form of demand draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur.
How to Apply for IIM Raipur Admission:
- First of all go to official site that is www.iimraipur.ac.in.
- Go to ‘programmes’ tab available at top menu bar.
- Now a list will appear, choose ‘Admission’ from it.
- Further list will display, select ‘Fellow Programme (FPM)’.
- Go to tab ‘Download Application Form’ from left side.
- Fill Registration Form and press submit tab.
- Now take hard copy of application form and fill it in prescribed format.
- Application should be forwarded along with all required documents as mentioned below and demand draft.
- Application should reach at address tuned below on or before the end date.
The Admission Office,
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
GEC Campus, Sejbahar,
Raipur 492 015
- Certified copies of School and University Degrees.
- Certified copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained during the course of study for the above degrees.
- Two referees with their contact details and their respective email ids
- Copies of Work Experience Certificates (if any)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
|Last date of receiving application form||February 2018|
|Personal Interview||April 2018|
|Result declaration||April 2018|
|Last Date of Acceptance of Admission Offer with Acceptance Fee||May 2018|
|Registration & Inauguration of the Programme||June 2018|
|First day of classes||June 2018|
You may get more details about IIM Raipur Admission 2018 through this Official Link. If, aspirants have any query related to this post then you may comment in below given comment box. Our experts will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|