IIM Kozhikode Recruitment
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode has published a vacancy notification titled as IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2016. The organization wants to hire up the eligible candidates for the vacant post of Support Engineer (IT) and Office Attendant. Contenders who want to establish their career in private sector may apply for the mentioned posts through online mode and then attend the Walk-In-Interview conducted on scheduled date on given venue.
Candidates who are going to apply online for IIM Kozhikode Jobs may follow the steps of how to apply section from this page which is well prepared by the team ofrecruitmentresult.com. More details about Walk-In-Interview like date and venue are given at the below section.
IIM Kozhikode Recruitment
|Organization’s Name||Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode|
|Post’s Name||Support Engineer (IT) & Office Attendant|
|Mode of selection||Walk-In-Interview|
IIM Vacancy Detail
- Support Engineer (IT)
- Office Attendant
- For Support Engineer (IT): Applying candidates must have Degree of B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma in computer science from any recognized University or Institution with relevant working experience.
- For Office Attendant: Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent. Aspirants must have basic knowledge of computer.
Get More Jobs:
Candidate’s age limit for the mentioned posts should be below 28 years. Age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
|Post’s Name||Pay Scale|
|Support Engineer (IT)||Rs. 12,000/- per month|
|Office Attendant||Rs. 10,000/- and Rs. 300/-pm as telephone allowance|
Selection Process for IIM Vacancy
Selection of proficient candidates will be based on their performance in Walk-In-Interview conducted on scheduled date and time which is organized by the recruitment board of IIM Kozhikode.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
How to Apply for IIM Kozhikode Recruitment
- Willing candidates need to visit the official website of IIM Kozhikode that is www.iimk.ac.in
- Select the “Careers” tab given at the home page.
- After that, hit at “Recruitment” link and further choose “Current Jobs Opening” link.
- Now, select the appropriate link “Recruitment of Office Attendant on contract” or “Recruitment of Support Engineer (IT)” link.
- This opened page having relevant “notification” and “online job application” link.
- Read the notification carefully and select the “online job application” link.
- Now, fill the application form correctly and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use.
- Candidates who have submitted their application online must appear for walk-in-interview at given venue.
- Applicants are required to bring printed copy of application, recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of certificates and original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
IIM Kozhikode Campus (Administration Block)
|Post’s Name||Walk-in-date||Reporting Time|
|Support Engineer (IT)||01st August 2016||09.00 AM|
|Office Attendant||10th August 2016|
Applicants you may go through with this Official Notification to get other details regarding IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|