Keen candidates to get IIMC Admission in PG Diploma courses in English and Hindi journalism, Radio and TV journalism, Advertising and PR relations and Odia/Malayalam/Marathi/Urdu journalism for the academic year 2018-19 can check IIMC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018 here.
IIMC Admission 2018 Procedure is scheduled to be over on 01st week of May 2018 as per the decision of Indian Institute of Mass Communication. Selection of the contenders for admission will be made on the basis of their performance in IIMC Entrance Exam as well as in Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
Vital Points Available on This Page:
Entrance Examination is expected to be conducted on 04th week of May 2018 while selected contenders can participate in Interview from 04th week of June or 01st week of July 2018. IIMC Admission Last Date and other details which are mandatory to know by the candidates is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com on this page, so please have a look!!
IIMC Admission Details 2018 Courses and Campuses:
Following are the courses offered at various IIMC campuses:
|New Delhi||Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Hindi) Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Radio and TV Journalism Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English)|
|Dhenkanal||Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English) Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Odia)|
|Amravati||Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English)|
|Aizawl||Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English)|
|Jammu||Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English)|
|Kottayam||Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English)|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
IIMC Admission 2018 Seat Distribution:
|Radio & TV Journalism||46||–||–||–||–||–|
|Advertising & PR||70||–||–||–||–||–|
Procedure to submit IIMC Application For Admission:
According to the IIMC Admission Notice, contenders can submit their forms by using online as well as offline mode which is well descriptive below, so please have a look!!
- First of all, you need to visit to the official website of IIMC i.e. www.iimc.nic.in
- Afterwards press the appropriate link of IIMC Admission Notification 2018 and read it completely.
- Afterwards eligible contenders have to hit the link of Online Form.
- Enter required details in appropriate manner and recheck it.
- Then you need to make the payment of the application fee.
- Upload a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature as per given instructions.
- Hit the submit tab for the submission of the form and take the printout of duly filled application form and send the same to the head of the department of Delhi.
Contenders can use Offline mode to submit the IIMC Application forms which would be available for purchase in person or by post. The request for application forms was to be enclosed with a self-addressed stamp of Rs. 70/-) envelope (27×17 cm).
IIMC Admission Fees 2018:
Here we are providing the detailed information concerning application and course fee which is mandatory to be paid by the appliers for the IIMC BJMC Admission 2018.
|Category||Online through net banking etc.||Offline through DD|
|General||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/PH||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|Course||Tuition fee||Course||Tuition fee|
|Journalism (Hindi) Journalism (English)||Rs. 44,400/-||Radio & Television Journalism||Rs. 74,400|
|Advertising and PR||Rs. 59,400/-||Journalism (Oriya)||Rs.27,900/-|
|Journalism (Urdu)||Rs. 39,000/-||Journalism (Marathi)||Rs. 27,900/-|
|Journalism (Malayalam||Rs. 27, 900/||–|
IIMC Admission Requirements 2018:
Indian Institute of Mass Communication has decided some eligibility which is needed to be hold by the appearing contenders in the Entrance Examination. So move your cursor downward to grab it soon!!
IIM Calcutta Admission Criteria 2018 Academic Qualification:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for PG Diploma Courses.
- Applying contenders are required to be Graduate in any discipline.
- Students appearing for their final year examinations can also appear for the entrance test, showing their final year mark sheet/provisional certificate by August 31, 2018.
IIMC Admission Criteria 2018 Age limit:
- Contenders belonging to the general category, the date of birth should be August 1, 1992, or later.
- SC/ST/handicapped students must be born on August 1, 1987, or later.
- While OBC candidates’ date of birth should be August 1, 1989, or later.
Admission At IIMC 2018 Selection Process:
- Contenders will be selected for Admission In IIMC on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
- Both the tests carry their own weightage individually.
- The weightage given to the written entrance examination and the personal interview/ group discussion is 85:15.
- While for written test, the candidate will be awarded out of 85 marks for interview they will be awarded out of 15 marks.
- Merit List will be prepared to select candidates for admission on the basis of secured marks in both.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
IIMC Entrance Exam Pattern 2018:
There is no accurate exam pattern for IIMC Entrance Examination. However, candidates are evaluated on the following aspects:
|General Awareness||Analytical& Comprehension Skills|
|Aptitude and Mental Makeup||Language Capability|
Advertising and Public Relations:
|Aptitude and Mental Makeup||General Awareness|
|Analytical& Comprehension Skills||Quantification Skills|
|Language Capability||Brand Awareness and recall|
|Lateral thinking capabilities||—|
IIMC Admission Dates 2018:
|Sale of application forms begins||01st week of April 2018|
|Sale of application forms closes||01st week of May 2018|
|Last date for receiving application form with DD through post||01st week of May 2018|
|Entrance Examination for all Courses (Other than Urdu, Odia, Marathi and Malayalam)||04th week of May 2018|
|Entrance Examination for Journalism (Urdu, Odia, Marathi and Malayalam)||04th week of May 2018|
|Entrance Examination result announcement||02nd or 03rd week of June 2018|
|Interview dates||04th week of June or 01st week of July 2018|
|Announcement of final selection||02nd or 03rd week of July 2018|
|Last date to deposit first instalment of fee||03rd week of July 2018|
|Last date to submit original documents||04th week of August 2018|
Note: You can visit to the Official Website to get more details about IIMC Admission 2018 while you can stay in touch with us for latest updates also or subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|