Indian Institute of Packaging has released a job advertisement for IIP Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled candidates for filling up Various Posts. Job finders, who want to apply for IIP Recruitment 2016, can submit the prescribed application form before the last date should be reached which is 11th August 2016.
Aspirants who want to grow their career in the public sector they need to clutch this chance as soon as possible. Must read the all details regarding Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment which is provided in the below module through our web portal and for latest updates and recruitment keep visiting recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Packaging|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||11th August 2016
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|2||Professor/ Addl. Director||01|
|3||Associate Professor/ Jt. Director||02|
|4||Assistant Professor/ Dy. Director||01|
Required Education for IIP Job Vacancies:
- For Technical Assistant : Candidates, who are going to apply for declared posts at IIP Jobs, should have Graduation in Science/Applied Sciences in the subjects related to packaging with proficiency in computer operations and having three year experience in packaging operations or in a R& D Laboratory related to packaging.
- For Others: Applicants must have PhD. Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Applied Science in subjects / Masters Degree in Science/Applied Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology relevant to packaging with good academic record.
Maximum age criteria for Indian Institute of Packaging Vacancy as shown below and relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
- For Technical Assistant: 30 Years
- For Assistant Professor/ Dy. Director: 40 Years
- For Others: Decided AS Per Norms
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Professor/ Addl. Director||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 8900/-|
|Associate Professor/ Jt. Director||Rs. 8700/-|
|Assistant Professor/ Dy. Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
Candidates’ classification will be purely based on their performance in interview process which will be conduct by reputed organization on stipulated date.
Interview Preparation Tips: More Details
How to Apply For IIP Recruitment?
- First of all candidates need to log on official website that is www.iip-in.com for IIP Recruitment.
- Then Candidates should hit the tab ‘Tender / Advt’ which is on the top of home page.
- Now Candidates need to press “RECRUITMENT OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS FOR IIP MUMBAI (HEAD OFFICE) or RECRUITMENT OF PROFESSOR (ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR), JOINT DIRECTOR (ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR) & DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR) FOR IIP MUMBAI (HEAD OFFICE)” link to download application form.
- Before applying, contenders must read full advertisement very carefully and now must fill application form carefully without any mistake.
- Now Application form duly filled in all manners along with essential photocopies of testimonials must be sent to the address given below on this page.
- Application form should be forwarded in sealed envelope super scribed with “The Post Applied for……”on top of envelope.
- Received applications after closing date will not be considered for short listing regarding IIP, Mumbai recruitment.
To the Deputy Director (Admn & Accts),
Indian Institute of Packaging,
E-2, MIDC Area, Andheri East, Mumbai – 93
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Mumbai
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 11th August 2016
- Interview Will Be Held On (Tentative Date): 26th August 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|