Indian Institute Of Public Administration has unfolded vacancy notification regarding IIPA Recruitment. Organization needs well educated and self motivated personnel to fill up the 14 vacant posts of Sector Expert, Market Research Associate, Trainee Counsellor Etc. keen job searchers, who want to apply for IIPA Recruitment 2017, they must attend walk in interview which is going to be held on 7th December 2016.
Keen candidates, who wish to join this organization and decided to build their career in this administration they must grab this chance by applying for IIPA vacancy. Candidates need to bring all documents, certificates, birth certificate, and caste certificate (if any) at the time of interview for verification. You may obtain rest information about iipa.org career by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Public Administration|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Walk-in interview||7th December 2016|
IIPA Vacancies Details:
|Position Name||Number Of Positions|
|Sector Expert (Education)||01|
|Sector Expert ( Food Safety)||01|
|Market Research Associate||01|
|Jr. System Administration||01|
IIPA Recruitment Official Notice: Get Details
- For Sector Expert Post: Applying contenders must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant stream also experience in their field.
- For Research Associate: Candidate must have done MBA with good computer skills especially MS Excel. Also contestant should be proficient in written English with good communication skills.
- For Other Post: applicant should be Graduate/ Post Graduate with computer skills and communication skill. Also candidate must be proficient in spoken English and Hindi.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Candidates, who are applying for any of the above said posts, must satisfy age criteria of organization as per their norms.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulation of administration.
|Position Name||Pay Structure Per Month|
|Sector Expert (Education)||Rs. 202000-25000/-|
|Sector Expert ( Food Safety)|
|Market Research Associate||Rs. 17000-20000/-|
|Jr. System Administration||Rs. 16000-18000/-|
|Junior Counsellor||Rs. 14000-17000/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12000-15000/-|
|Trainee Counsellor||Rs. 9500-10000/-|
Selection Process for Indian Institute of Public Administration Jobs:
Selection of the candidates will be done through Indian Institute of Public Administration Recruitment panel. Candidates will be selected according to their performance in interview round so, candidates need to give their best in interview section.
Steps To Attend For Walk-In Interview:
- First of all, interested candidates log on to the official website of The Indian Institute of Public Administration that is www.iipa.org.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Careers’ tab located on the home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “Walk-in-Interview on 07/12/2016 for the Various Posts under the “National Consumer Helpline” at IIPA” job link.
- Now, read the advertisement regarding your post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Prepare your all documents, certificates that are to be needed at the time of interview.
- Reach the venue at schedule date and time that is mentioned below.
Room no. 19
Indian institute of public administration
I.P. Estate, Ring Road
You can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
Walk –in- interview will be held on: 7th December 2016 sharp 10:30 am.
To get latest details about IIPA Recruitment2017 check above stated link. Join us on Facebook and Google + for latest recruitment updates. For any query leave comment on below in comment box, our team will soon clear your query.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|