Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy has unfolded a career notification titled as IIPE Recruitment to recruit candidates for 10 Faculty Job Openings. The organization is inviting applications from eligible, productive and career oriented candidates through online mode. Interested candidate can apply for IIPE vacancy by filling up the application form on or before the closing date which is 10/06/2017. To grab more details regarding IIPE Recruitment 2017 you just need to visit this page.
Highlights of the page
Contenders can grab this wonderful opportunity and fill the application form by following the below stated steps. Interested candidates are advised to go through the eligibility norms before applying, as only the candidates who are meeting the criteria set by the organization will be selected for the IIPE job openings. So you may scroll down the page to grasp the entire information related to IIPE Career Recruitment which is well asserted by the hardworking team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching faculty|
|Closing Date to Register Online||10/06/2017|
IIPE Faculty Jobs Detail:
|Name of the discipline||No of vacancy|
|Geology / Geophysics||01|
Qualification & Age Limit:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant Professors||Ph.D. with minimum of 2 years Teaching / Research experience in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology/Geo 2 years teaching/ Research experience in reputed institutions / National Laboratories/Minimum 10 years Teaching / Research experience in reputed Institutions||35 year|
|Senior visiting faculty||69 year|
|Counselor||Master degree in psychology with specialization in clinical / social psychology with 2 years experience in relevant dicipline||35 year|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
- Candidate who will be selected for Assistant Professors, they will receive salary of Rs. 85,000/-per month
- While who have applied for Senior Visiting Faculty will get Rs. One Lakh per month
- Those who are applying for Counselor vacancy shall get Rs. 50,000/-per month
Hit Here To Download: IIPE Recruitment Notification
Mode of selection:
Candidates will have to perform their best in interview as selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview conducting by recruitment panel of Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy vacancy:
- The first step is to visit official website of organization that is www.iipe.ac.in
- You will reach the home page and there hit on “Career” tab which is visible at the bottom menu bar.
- A new page will open where you need to tap “hit here to see details” tab
- A PDF of advertisement will open in front of you, read it carefully and check the requirements for job.
- If you found yourself suitable for IIPE Recruitment then go back and hit “Download Application for Faculty / Counsellor Position” and fill the application form carefully with details
- After that attach all the necessary documents and upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Then recheck the details again and save the application form.
- The next step is to go back at the career section page and hit on “Please send the Filled Application to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- After that mail your application form at the above mentioned mail address
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Dates to remember:
Closing date for receipt of online applications: 10/06/2017
To acquire more information related to IIPE Recruitment 2017–2018, candidates can check this Official Link. And if you have any query you are free to ask us in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|