IIPM Bangalore Admission
IIPM Bangalore Online Registration has been started for PGDM-ABPM, FPBM and TTM Courses. Applicants can apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission on or before the last date which is provided below according to course.
Those applicants who hold Graduate Degree can apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission 2019-21 as soon as possible. Follow below provided instructions to fill IIPM Bangalore Online Application Form 2019.
IIPM Bangalore Admission Last Date!!!
To apply against IIPM Bangalore PGDM- ABPM Admission and IIPM Bangalore FPBM Admission, applicants must submit online form till 31-01-2019. Applicants, who want to apply for IIPM Bangalore TTM Admission, may submit offline form till 12-04-2019.
To get more information about IIPM Bangalore Admission Notification, you need to go through the whole page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IIPM Bangalore Admission
IIPM Bangalore Eligibility Criteria:
For PGDM- ABPM Courses:
- The essential qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in agricultural and allied sciences or any other discipline
- NRI / PIO / Foreign students can also apply for IIPM Bangalore 2019 Admission.
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT exam.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
For FPBM Courses:
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in food technology, food science/ nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines.
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GATE exam.
For TTM Courses:
- Candidates must hold Graduate Degree in any discipline, recognized by UGC/ AIUs/Foreign Universities, presently for IIPM Bangalore Admission.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication in English is essential.
- Sponsored candidates by Planters, Plantation Associations, Brokerages, Tea Manufacturers, Tea Buyers, Beverage Sector and Blenders will be given special consideration in eligibility norms.
- Foreign Nationals / NRIs / PIO candidates can also apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission.
Download PDF: IIPM Bangalore PGDM- ABPM Admission Notice
Download PDF: IIPM Bangalore FPBM Admission Notice
Download PDF: IIPM Bangalore TTM Admission Notice
IIPM Bangalore Application Fee:
For PGDM- ABPM: The application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates) can be made through internet banking / NEFT / RTGS payment or DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management” payable at Bengaluru.
For FPBM and TTM: For Prospectus, Application Form contact the MDP Office, along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- for National candidates (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) and US$ 15 for Foreign Nationals, drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bangalore.
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
IIPM Bangalore Admission Process:
|Name of Courses||Admission Process|
|PGDM- ABPM||Academic Record, Test Scores, Writing Skill, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|FPBM||Valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GATE exam|
Academic Record, Test Scores, Writing Skill, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|TTM||Interview, Psychometric Test and Blind (Sensory) Test on Tea Tasting|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Way to Apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission:
For PGDM- ABPM Course:
- Candidates can apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission 2019-2020 by visiting the official site of that is iipmb.edu.in
- On home page of official website go to “Online Form” section and hit “Online Application Form for PGDM- ABPM” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and sign in with email id & password.
- Fill the IIPM Bangalore Application Form with all necessary details in an appropriate manner.
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Make payment of fee through internet banking / NEFT / RTGS.
- Take print out of IIPM Bangalore Online Form for future use.
Hit Here for: IIPM Bangalore Admission Apply Online
For FPBM & TTM Course:
- First of all aspirants have to visit official website that is iipmb.edu.in
- On the homepage applicants need to go “Programmes & Courses” section.
- After that you have to hit the suitable link related to course and press “Application Form” link.
- Applicants must fill the application form with correct details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth & age, Gender, Marital Status, Nationality, Whether SC/ST/OBC/PH, Postal Address etc in proper manner.
- Afterwards attach the entire relevant documents/mark sheet and others along with application.
- At last send IIPM Bangalore Admission Form to address mentioned below on or before the last date.
Postal Address and Important Dates:
|Name of Courses||Postal Address||Last Date to Submit Form|
|FPBM||To, Admission Office|
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru (IIPMB)
Jnana Bharathi Campus, P. O. Malathalli
Bengaluru 560 056, INDIA
Indian Institute of Plantation Management
Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O. Malathalli
Bangalore – 560 056, India
You can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding IIPM Bangalore Admission 2019-21. Applicants can also follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get the latest updates about IIPM Bangalore Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|