For filling up vacant positions, Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur has communicated a newest job notification entitled as IIPR Recruitment 2016. This institute is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview for the posts of Research Associate/ Computer Operator. Dynamic and capable candidates who want to do job in Kanpur and have required eligibility criteria can apply for IIPR Associate/Operator Posts by attending Walk-in- Interview on the particular date that is 4th Oct. and 5th Oct. 2016 according to the posts with their documents/ certificates. You are advised to stay connect with web- portal to get latest updated information related to IIPR Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. We will try to update info regarding same as soon as possible.
Job hunters who are keen to attend Interview need to bring their all the photo- copies of documents/ testimonials along with original documents also at the time of Interview for verification. For further acknowledgement you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||4th Oct. and 5th Oct. 2016 according to the posts|
IIPR Vacancy and Qualification Required:
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Research Associate||Ph. D. Degree in Zoology specialized in Entomology/ Doctoral degree in Agriculture Entomology/ Entomology OR|
Masters degree in the relevant subject with 4/5 years of Bachelors degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship or its equivalent
|Computer Operator||Graduate degree in any branch with Diploma in Computer Science|
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Research Associate||Rs 38000/- +HRA per month to M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag)|
Rs 40000/- + HRA per month. to Ph. D. holders
|For male: 40 years,|
For female:45 years
|Computer Operator||Rs. 8500/- Per month consolidated||For male: 35 years,|
For female:40 years
Mode of Assortment:
On the basis of performance in Interview candidates need to clear the Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of organization.
Must Check: Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply?
- You need to visit official website of organization that is www.iipr.res.in
- After that go to “Announcements” section visible at the top of home page and hit on “Jobs” link from the drop- down list.
- After that a new page will be appeared with different job links you need to hit on “Walk-in- Interview” link.
- Read all the instructions accurately mentioned in the advertisement.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare Application form with complete details like as follows:
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address,
- Category: General/SC/ST/OBC,
- Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first)
- Previous Experience, if any,
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview on particular date with your applications to venue mentioned below
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PULSES RESEARCH
KALYANPUR, KANPUR – 208 024
Date of Walk-in- Interview: Given Below
- Research Associate: 4th Oct. 2016 at 10:30 am
- Computer Operator: 5th Oct. 2016 at 10:30 am
Candidates need to go through Official Link which is mentioned below to get further details about IIPR Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|