International Institute for Population Sciences is going to conduct walk-in interview to hire eligible applicants for Project Officer Posts. For this, an advertisement regarding IIPS Recruitment has published. Candidates, who are interested for IIPS Recruitment 2017, may attend Walk-in- interview on scheduled date that is 20-01-2017 from 2:30 pm onwards.
Focal Points Of This Page
Applicants need to carry bio-data and relevant documents/ testimonials with recent passport size photograph for interview. Candidates must produce original document at the time of interview for verification. To gather more information regarding International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment, stay tuned with us through this page that is well created by the capable team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||International Institute for Population Sciences|
|Name of The Posts||Project Officer|
IIPS Vacancies Detail:
Project Officer Positions
Match your eligibility criteria with required:
- Contenders, who are going to apply for IIPS Project Officer Posts, must possess Degree of M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT)/ B.E./ B.tech/MCA. M.A./M.Phil/ MPS/ or its equivalent Degree from recognized University/Institutions with one year of relevant experience in Software Programming.
- Knowledge of Software Programming Designing and Development at least in one programming language or database packages such as VB/Net C, C++, Java/JSP/D2K/SQL Server/ Oracle.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What will be the upper Age Limit?
- Candidates, who are applying against IIPS Jobs, must satisfy age criteria of organization according to the posts.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserve category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per the rules and regulation of government.
Download PDF: IIPS Recruitment Official Notification
Check the monthly remuneration:
Recruited job hunters will get impressive amount of Rs. 30000/- as monthly salary through supervisor of organization.
Is There Any Hiring Process?
- Engagement of the contenders will be based on performance in interview round taken by International Institute for Population Sciences.
- No TA/DA would be given to applicants for appearing in the interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Steps To Apply:
- Candidates, are requested to visit official page of International Institute for Population Sciences that is iipsindia.org.
- After visiting the home page, go to ‘More Links’ section that is available at the right side of home page and press on “Job Opportunities” link.
- After that on new page hit on “Notification of walk-in-interview of Project Officer-IT (CSPro Programmer) (under the institute project- Causes and Consequences of Out-migration from Middle Ganga Plain).” link.
- PDF will be opened, read all the details carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Now, interested and suitable job hunters can prepare their documents, certificates and C.V. that are needed at the time of interview.
- Applying job seekers may reach the venue on scheduled date and time that is mentioned below.
International Institute for Population Sciences,
Govandi Station Road,
Deonar, Mumbai- 400088
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Walk-In Date and Time:
Interview will be held on: 20-01-2017 from 2:30 pm onwards
You may directly apply for IIPS Recruitment 2017, by visiting this Official Notice link given above. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates regarding recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|