Indian Institute of Remote Sensing has depicted a career advertisement related to IIRS Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant posts. For this concern a walk-in-interview is going to be held for the engagement of eligible candidates to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under various research projects.
Aspirants, who intent to apply for IIRS Recruitment 2016 are requested to attend the interview along with their original certificates for verification on the below tailored date, time and Venue. Candidates are required to check entire page for rest of the details related to IIRS Walk-in that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing body||Indian Institute of Remote Sensing|
|No. of posts||06|
|Walk-in Date||18th and 19th July 2016|
Name of Post:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Vacancies and Qualification Detail:
|Project Name||No. of posts||Qualification|
|Soil – Vegetation – Atmosphere Flux Monitoring (National Carbon Project).||01||M.Sc. in Agriculture Physics / Agriculture Meteorology / Plant Physiology / Agronomy / Environmental Science / Ecology / Atmospheric sciences/ Physics.|
|Climate change impact on productivity of food grain and plantation crops.||01||M.Sc. in Agriculture Meteorology / Agriculture Physics / Agronomy/ Plant Physiology / Environmental Sciences.|
|Development of frame work for processing ROVs Video data and validation of bathymetry from EO Sensor.||01||M. Tech. / M. Sc. In Geo-informatics / Remote Sensing / Geo-matics or equivalent with BE/Civil/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science.|
|Monitoring and Assessment of Ecosystem Processes & Services in North- Western Himalaya sub-theme.||01||M. Tech in Agriculture Engineering /Civil Engineering / Computer Sciences / Remote Sensing and GIS / Geo-matics or equivalent|
|Remote sensing, ground observations and integrated modeling based early warning system for climate extremes of North West Himalayan region.||01|
|Thermal anomaly detection and monitoring of Coal Fire in the Gondwana Coalfields of India using Time-series Coarse Resolution Multispectral TIR Data and Impact Analysis (EOAM Project).||01||Master Degree in Geology or Geophysics/ Applied Geology or Applied Geophysics and related disciplines with working knowledge in Remote Sensing &GIS|
Latest M.Tech Jobs – Check Here
Latest MSC Jobs in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Age limit of applying candidates is 30 years on the closing date of receipt of applications and relaxable for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Candidates who will be appointed as JRFs will be paid an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month as fellowship. D.A. is not admissible.
JRF Upcoming Vacancies – Check Here
The walk-in interview of eligible candidates will be conducted by the selection committee and on the basis of qualification and interview performance, the candidate will be selected. On the date of walk-in interview, the qualification of the candidates will be verified with the certificates and supporting documents and with eligibility criteria viz. age & essential qualification.
Process to Apply for IIRS Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates desire to apply for IIRS Recruitment can go through these few effortless steps.
- Firstly, Appliers need to visit the Official Site that is www.iirs.gov.in, and then on the home page move on to ‘current news and event’ section.
- Further hit on “Advertisement for Walk-in interview for the recruitment of JRFs for different projects in IIRS (Modified)” link available in the list.
- Now, read the opened notification carefully and revisit the home page.
- Here, hit on “Download Application form” link available below the notification link in current news and event section.
- Take the print out of application format and fill it properly with all the relevant updated details.
- Candidates shall come for walk-in interview on the prescribed date with the duly filled application form along with original certificates in support of Qualification for verification.
- Aspirants are required to bring the duly filled in application form accompanied with all original certificates etc as stated above enclosed in an envelope at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue.
Visiting Scientist Hostel,
IIRS Campus, 4 Kalidas Road,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248 001
Latest Jobs in Uttarakhand – Check Here
Important Date and Time:
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 18th and 19th July 2016
Time for Interview: 09:00 a.m.
Note: Check this Official Notification for getting more details in concern to IIRS Recruitment 2016.
IIRS Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|