Indian Space Research Organisation, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing has decided to release latest career advertisement entitled as IIRS Recruitment for filling up various vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Assistant (RA).
For this concern, organization is going to conduct a walk-in-interview to be held for the engagement of eligible candidates to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Assistant under various research projects.
This Page Includes:
IIRS Recruitment Walk-in Advertisement:
Aspirants, who intends to apply for IIRS Recruitment 2019 are requested to attend the interview along with their original certificates for verification on the below tailored date, time and Venue.
Candidates are required to check entire page for rest of the details related to Indian Institute of Remote Sensing Recruitment 2019 that is created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing body||Indian Institute of Remote Sensing|
|No. of IIRS Vacancy||Various|
|IIRS Recruitment Walk-in Date||Updating Soon|
- Junior Research Fellow
- Research Assistant
Educational Qualification for IIRS Jobs:
- For IIRS JRF Recruitment:
To apply for IIRS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment, appliers must possess Degree or M.Sc in related field from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
- For IIRS RA Recruitment:
Those aspirants who have decided to apply for IIRS Research Assistant Recruitment should have possessed Doctorate or equivalent in Remote Sensing & GIS / Geomatics / Computer Science OR equivalent or having 3 (three) years of research, teaching and design and development experience.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
IIRS Age Criteria:
For IIRS JRF Jobs:
The age limit for JRF is 28 years on the date of walk-in interview but relaxable for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
For IIRS RA Jobs:
- Upper age limit: 35 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
- For OBC candidates the age limit should be 38 years and for SC/ST candidates age of appliers must be 40 years.
- Persons with Disability are eligible for age relaxation as per rules).
IIRS Salary Details:
Candidates who will be appointed as JRFs will be paid an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month as fellowship. D.A. is not admissible. Selected aspirants for IIRS Jobs for Research Assistant positions will get impressive salary decided by Institutetime to time.
IIRS Selection Process:
- The walk-in interview of eligible candidates will be conducted by the selection committee and on the basis of qualification and interview performance, the candidate will be selected.
- On the date of walk-in interview, the qualification of the candidates will be verified with the certificates and supporting documents and with eligibility criteria viz. age & essential qualification.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Process to Apply for IIRS Recruitment 2019:
Candidates desire to apply for IIRS Recruitment can go through these few effortless steps.
- Firstly, Appliers need to visit the Official Site that is www.iirs.gov.in, and then on the home page move on to ‘current news and event’ section.
- Further hit on suitable IIRS Notification for JRF and RA positions.
- Now, read the opened IIRS Advertisement carefully and revisit the home page.
- Here, hit on “Download Application form” link available below the notification link in current news and event section.
- Take the print out of application format and fill it properly with all the relevant updated details.
- Candidates shall come for walk-in interview on the prescribed date with the duly filled application form along with original certificates in support of Qualification for verification.
- Aspirants are required to bring the duly filled in IIRS Recruitment application form accompanied with all original certificates etc as stated above enclosed in an envelope at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue.
IIRS, Reception 1 CISF -Security Office
IIRS Campus, 4 Kalidas Road, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand – 248001
Find Now: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
IIRS Recruitment Date and Time:
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: Updating Soon
Check this Official Link for getting more details in concern to IIRS Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|