IISER Admission process to BS and BS-MS (Dual-Degree) Courses for year 2019 will start by April 2019. Contenders who want to get admission in 5-Year BS-MS Degree Courses can apply for IISER Notification by filling the application form on or before the last date.
IISER Admission 2019 Overview:
- Name of Institute: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
- Admission For: 5-Year BS-MS Degree Courses
- Opening Date to Fill Online Form: April 2019
- IISER Exam Date for SCB Channel: June 2019
- Official Website: iiseradmission.in
IISER Admission Important Dates 2019:
|Announcement of cut-off criteria of 10+2 board marks||March 2019|
|IAT 2019 Practice/Mock Test||April 2019|
|Opening of IISER Admission Portal||April 2019|
|IAT 2019||June 2019|
|Start of academic session||August 2019|
Q- What is Eligibility Criteria for IISER 2019 Admission?
Applying candidate should have the valid KVPY scholarship starting from 2019-2020.
JEE Advanced Channel:
- One should qualify JEE Advanced examination & obtain a rank within 10000 in CRL (Common Rank List).
- The category rank will be considered for OBC-NC/SC/ST/PwD category candidates (within 10000).
- Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent exam in science stream in the year 2018 or 2019 for IISER BS-MS Degree Admission.
- Must secure marks equivalent or above the cut-off percentage marks of their respective board exam for IISER 2019.
Must Check IISER Related Links:
|IISER Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|IISER Admission Official Website||Press Here|
|IISER Important Dates||Press Here|
Q-What is Application Fee?
- There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs.2,000/- for candidates applying under General and OBC-NC categories
- 1, 000/- for Kashmiri Migrants, physically challenged candidates and candidates under SC/ST category.
- The fee for foreign nationals is USD 100.
Q- What is IISER Admission Process?
Admission to IISER 2019 will be through three channels:
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY): Candidates will be offered admission on basis of valid KVPY fellowship.
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) channel: Candidates opting for this channel will have to appear in an aptitude test.
- JEE Channel: Candidates with valid JEE Advanced 2019 scores are eligible for direct admission.
Q- What is New in IISER Aptitude Test Pattern?
For SCB Aptitude Test:
- The exam will be conducted through online (computer based) mode.
- The duration of the exam will be about 3 hours.
- The questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- 15 questions will be asked from each subject.
- 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Q- How to Fill IISER Online Application Form?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.iiseradmission.in.
- Hit on “BS-MS Programme” for IISER Admission Apply Online.
- Hit suitable link for IISER Apply Online.
- To fill IISER Application Form, candidates first have to register themselves.
- In order to register, they will have to submit their email id and create a password.
- Along with email-id first and last name of candidates will have to be submitted.
- A verification of email-id will be done by sending link to verify at the registered mail address.
- Once verification is done, candidates can use email-id and password to log-in and proceed further
- Now fill the application form with details like personal, academic
- After that pay the application fee in prescribed format.
- Upload all relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph if applicable.
- Then, recheck IISER Online Form and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take print out of IISER Admission Form for future reference.
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
Frequently Asked Questions
Question:What are the channels available for admission to IISER?
There are three channels available for admission into IISERs:
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana),
- IIT JEE (Advanced)
- SCB (State and Central Boards).
Question: Can I apply through more than one channel?
Question: Do I need to apply separately for each channel?
Answer: Yes, Each channel requires a separate online application and payment of application fee.
Question: Can I pay application fees by Cash/DD/Cheque?
Answer: No. All payments will be accepted only through secure payment gateway on our application portal.
Question: What should I do if I have already paid the application fees, but the payment has been reversed?
Answer: Immediately notify through email to ask-jac2019[AT]iiserb.ac.in, else your application may stand cancelled.
Question: Can I apply for IISER aptitude test if my XII exam result is awaited?
- Yes, you can apply and appear for the aptitude test.
- But, you will be eligible for admissions only if you satisfy minimum eligibility criteria.
Get Best Answer: How to Start a New Life In College?
IISER Admission 2019 Notification Details:
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research will release IISER Admission Notification soon for 5-year BS-MS degree programmes at its seven participating institutes. IISER Admission 2019 will be conducted through three channels- KVPY, SCB and JEE.
Candidates are allowed to apply for all three channels but they must fulfill the eligibility criteria of each channel. Candidates have to submit the application form of IISER before the prescribed deadline. IISER Entrance Exam will be conducted in month of June 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|