IISER Application Form 2015
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research has invited IISER Application Form 2015 from all those contenders who are looking forward to take admission in IISER. Aspirants can opat various difference courses such as BS-MS Dual Degree Program.
- Moreover Application Form will be available through JEE advanced / KVPY from 1 June 2015 to till the last date of 27th June. Aspirants may check the further more details related to BS MS Admission Notification through this page.
- Remaining details about IISER Application Form 2015 like Education qualification, process to apply, eligibility criteria, selection process etc are indicated in below module by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- BS-MS Dual Degree Program.
IISER Application Form 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
Students who want to take admission BS-MS Dual Degree Program must read all the information related to procedure of admission. Contenders must fulfill all the criteria aspects need in admission.
- Students must possess 10+2 Exam with good academic score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a reputed board like CBSE, ICSE of higher secondary.
- Moreover relaxation will be given to reserve categories in their school scored aggregate.
- Candidate’s age must be rectified as per rules of Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research.
All the contenders will be selected on the basic of their marks scored in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced). Then students score marks will be set according to cut off which is committed by IISER and students will call for counselling with all their relevant original documents as per IISER requirement.
There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for candidates applying under SC/ST category).
IISER Application Form 2015 Submission Process:
- First, applicants have to visit the official website that is www.iiseradmission.in
- On the home page of the website, the applicants have to press on how to apply.
- Then read all the pre-cursors and necessary information.
- Now press on “I agree” to proceed.
- Then enter all the information, as asked.
- Then attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- After that take out the print of SBI payment slip as generated after completion of form.
- Then pay the application fee within given time.
- Take a photo copy of application form for future use.
|Sr. No.||Event||Date (2015)|
|1.||Opening of application portal for JEE/KVPY/SCB stream||01st June|
|2.||Last date for application for JEE/KVPY stream||27th June|
|3.||Last date for application for SCB stream||04th July|
|4.||Result – Publishing of allocation list of JEE/KVPY channel||29th June|
|5.||Last date for payment of admission fees for JEE/KVPY stream||10th July|
|6.||IISER SCB aptitude test||12th July|
|7.||Result/Allocation of SCB stream||15th July|
|8.||Last date of payment of admission fees for SCB stream||22nd July|
|9.||Course commences||03rd Aug|
For other details students may visit the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|