IISER Bhopal Recruitment
An employment advertisement has been liberated by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal titled as IISER Bhopal Recruitment. IISER is an autonomous body has invited online applications from meticulous candidates to fill up the Non-Faculty positions. Eligible applicants can apply for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 by forwarding the applications as per the format.
Candidates are requested to read this web advertisement carefully and must ensure themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Candidates may get complete information about IISER Bhopal Jobs from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Total no. of vacancies||28|
|Last date to fill online Application||30th November 2016|
IISER Bhopal Recruitment: Official Advertisement
IISER Bhopal Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Registrar||02||Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade|
|Senior Technical Officer||01||B.E. I B.Tech or M.Sc I MCA Degree in relevant field|
|Executive Engineer||01||First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Civil)|
|Assistant Registrar||04||Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks|
|Hindi Officer/ AR (Rajbhasha)||01||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject|
|Medical Officer||01||MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% marks. OR Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Senior Hindi Translator||01||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a. compulsory or elective subject.|
|ASO cum TM||01||Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks m any discipline.|
|Scientific Assistant||02||B. E. / B. Tech./M.Sc./MCA with at least 55% marks in appropriate field. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Science in appropriate field.|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject|
|Junior Superintendent||01||Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks m any discipline.|
|Office Assistant (MS)||05||Bachelor’s Degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline|
|Lab Technician||04||Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering with at least 55% marks|
|Junior Technician (MS)||01|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
General & OBC category candidates has to pay Rs.50/- as application fee through Internet Banking (all banks) & Debit Card / Credit Card under SBI Collect. No fee for SC / ST / PwD / women category candidates.
Salary and Age Limitation:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Maximum Age|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs.15,600-39,100||Rs.7,600||55 Years|
|Senior Technical Officer||Rs.6,600||40 Years|
|Hindi Officer/ AR (Rajbhasha)|
|Medical Officer||40 Years for regular positions|
55 Years for 5 years fixed tenure
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.9,300-34,800||Rs.4,600||35 Years|
|Senior Hindi Translator|
|ASO cum TM||Rs.4,200|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|Office Assistant (MS)||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Rs.2,800||30Years|
|Junior Technician (MS)||Rs.1,800|
Mode of Selection:
Selected applicants will be called for screening test or personal interview-cum-personal discussion / presentation for Group A Posts & Trade Test, qualifying / skill / physical standards test, screening test / Trade test / computer skill test for Group B & C Posts.
Check Out below Given Links To Get Some Preparation Tips:
Procedure to fill online Application for IISER Bhopal Recruitment:
Aspirants, who are willing to apply for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal recruitment must send their online applications by following the given steps.
- Candidates are firstly required to log on to official website of the organization i.e. www.iiserb.ac.in.
- After that select “vacancies” link under Bulletin board section on the home page.
- List of advertisement notification for various categories will display on the screen.
- Go for “Non- teaching staff” tab and press “Advertisement Details” for the Vacancies for the non-faculty positions for which you are applying.
- Therefore, a page will open then read it carefully and see eligibility of the post carefully.
- After that fill the online application form by hitting on respective link of applying online that is available within the notification itself.
- Now, candidates need to send the application (print out of application duly signed by the candidate in case of online submission), supporting documents, (in respect of educational qualification, proof of age, experience etc.), Demand Draft and copy of caste certificate in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of……….” at below mentioned address before the last date.
Attn: Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103,
First Floor, Main Building, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal,
Bhopal By-Pass Road, Bhauri,
Bhopal- 462 066 Madhya Pradesh, India
- Last date to submit online Application: 30th November 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s): 7th December 2016
Note: Candidates can check the Official Advertisement links given above, for acquiring entire details regarding IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|