IISER Bhopal Recruitment
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur has strewed a current employment notifications titled as IISER Bhopal Recruitment. Organization is looking for the well educated and talented candidates for the 14 Non-Teaching positions of Engineer/ Assistant and various others. Candidates who desperately wanted to get the opportunity may apply for the IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017, soon.
This Page Highlights
Applicants who fulfill all the required eligibility can clutch the new job openings of IISER Bhopal Jobs by submitting their filled application form via online mode on or before the last date 10th Jan 2017 and after that send the system generated application form at the postal address till 16th Jan 2017.
Aspirants can attain complete information related to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur Recruitment through this web page which is structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur|
|closing dates||Check Below|
IISER Bhopal Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical/Civil)||02|
|Library Information Assistant||01|
|Technical Assistant (Networking)||02|
|Office Assistant (Multi Skill)||02|
|Jr. Assistant (Multi Skill)||02|
Contenders who are going to apply for the aforesaid positions should have analogous post of relevant department on required pay band.
|Name of the Positions||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||III||Rs. 6,600|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 5,400|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical/Civil)|| |
|Library Information Assistant|
|Technical Assistant (Networking)|
|Office Assistant (Multi Skill)||I||Rs. 2,800|
|Jr. Assistant (Multi Skill)||Rs. 2,000|
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates will be assorted on the basis of their performance level in written test/ interview conducted by the selection panel of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the recruitment procedure.
Want to Know?
How to apply for IISER Bhopal Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur that is “www.iiserbpr.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “Important Links” section present in the right side of the homepage and press on “Vacancies” tab.
- After that, hit on the “Non-Teaching Staff” option and then open “Advertisement for Non-Teaching Positions (On Deputation)” Link.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now go back to previous page and fill the application form with all the required details in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
- Now enclose the system generated hard copy of an application form in envelope along with the documents required.
- Super scribed application form with the name of the position for which you are going to apply.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address which is well shaped below.
Attn: Recruitment Cell, Room No. : 201
Transit Campus: Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Berhampur
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Engineering School Road, Berhampur – 760 010
Ganjam District, Odisha, India
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Email: “Recruitment Cell”- email@example.com
- Closing Date of Applying online: 10th Jan 2017
- Last Date of Sending Hard Copy of application: 16th Jan 2017
For more details related to IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Link stated above. You can also fetch more relevant updates through this page, so stay connected to this page for getting more updated facts.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|