IISER Bhopal Recruitment
Apply Online for IISER Bhopal Recruitment Advertisement!!! IISER Bhopal is an Institute of national importance was come into existence by the MHRD, Govt. of India and now looking for dedicated and committed candidates to fill up ENGINEER, REGISTRAR, OFFICER and other Vacancy on Regular basis.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal has decided to hire candidates for filling up available positions with initial Contract I Tenure for 5 years. Interested candidates who possess required eligibility criteria can apply for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018 via online process.
Key Contents Of This Page:
IISER Bhopal Recruitment Last Date 17th May:
To apply for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018, candidates need to submit online application Form till the end date that is 17-05-2018. After submitting Online Form, candidates are advised to take a print out of it and attach all the necessary documents given below along with it and finally send it to address given below till 23-05-2018.
Eager contenders need to scroll the whole page and attain the essential details regarding IISER Bhopal Notification 2018 such as how to apply for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal Jobs etc as this page is well written by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
IISER Bhopal Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal|
|Total IISER Bhopal Job Vacancy||13|
|Last Date to apply Online for IISER Bhopal Vacancy Advertisement||17-05-2018|
|Last date to send hard copy of online form||23-05-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
IISER Bhopal Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of IISER Bhopal Vacancy|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Hindi Officer / Assistant Registrar (Rajbhasha)||01|
|Technical Superintendent (IT and Networking)||01|
|Senior Hindi Translator / Superintendent (Rajbhasha)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Scientific Superintendent (Chemistry)||01|
|Junior Assistant (MS)||01|
Required Educational Qualification for IISER Recruitment 2018:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification for IISER Vacancies|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||1st class engineering graduate in Civil. 08 years minimum experience.|
|Hindi Officer / Assistant Registrar (Rajbhasha)||Post Graduate in Hindi with English compulsory subject or elective OR vice versa and Minimum 05 year’s experience.|
|Assistant Registrar||At least 55% Marks Post Graduate in any discipline Overall 05 years working experience.|
|Medical Officer||MBBS with 05 years’ post qualification experience.|
|Technical Superintendent (IT and Networking)||BE / B.Tech in Computer Science or IT or EE (OR) MCA / M.Sc. IT or CS. 04 years experience required.|
|Senior Hindi Translator / Superintendent (Rajbhasha)||Post Graduate in Hindi with English compulsory subject or elective OR vice versa with at least 04 years experience.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% Marks and 04 years relevant experience.|
|Scientific Superintendent (Chemistry)||Post graduate in relevant field with 55% Marks and 04 years relevant experience.|
|Junior Superintendent||Post graduate with minimum 50% marks in any discipline. Minimum 03 years working experience.|
|Junior Assistant (MS)||Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline and 01 year relevant experience.|
|Lab Assistant||Degree in Science with minimum 50% marks and 01 year relevant experience.|
Application Fee to fill IISER Bhopal Application Form:
- For UR and OBC: Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST/PwD categories: exempted from payment of fee.
- For Group B & C positions: no fee is payable by Ex-servicemen (Vide OM No. 39018/1/79-Estt.(SCT) dated 20/09/1979.
- Fee is exempted for all Women candidates as per Govt. of India orders No. 39020/03/2009-Estt (B) dated 03/08/2010.
IISER Bhopal Salary Details:
|Name of the Post (s)||Pay Level||Pay scale for IISER Bhopal Recruitment|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||11||Rs.67700/- to Rs. 208700/-|
|Hindi Officer / Assistant Registrar (Rajbhasha)||10||Rs.56100/- to Rs. 177500/-|
|Technical Superintendent (IT and Networking)||7||Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-|
|Senior Hindi Translator / Superintendent (Rajbhasha)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Scientific Superintendent (Chemistry)|
|Junior Superintendent||6||Rs.35400/- to Rs. 112400/-|
|Junior Assistant (MS)||3||Rs.21700/- to Rs. 69100/-|
|Lab Assistant||Rs.21700/- to Rs. 69100/-|
IISER Bhopal Selection Process:
According to IISER Bhopal Recruitment selection process, the selection of contenders for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in screening test/Personal Interview or any other way of selection procedure that will be decided by the recruitment panel of organization.
How to Fill IISER Bhopal Online Application Form?
Follow below given simple steps if you want to know How to Fill Online Application Form for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018.
- To apply for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Recruitment, firstly candidates need to open the official website of organization that is www.iiserbpr.ac.in
- From home page you are required to choose “Staff Vacancies” tab.
- Now you need to follow “Vacancies Advertisement Details” and press on “English” link to get PDF of IISER Bhopal Recruitment.
- Afterwards, IISER Bhopal notification will be shown on your screen, you need to read the complete details carefully.
- After reading complete details given in IISER Bhopal Recruitment Advertisement go back to previous page and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Choose suitable post link and press on apply online link given in front of appropriate post to fill IISER Online Application Form.
- Fill all the information in IISER Bhopal Online application form and also upload the certificates as demanded.
- Pay your application fee for IISER Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for submission of IISER Bhopal Application Form.
- Retain a print out of it, attach the required documents and send it to address given below.
Press Here To Download Official:
Registrar’s Office Attn: Recruitment Cell
IISER Bhopal Bhopal By-Pass Road,
Bhauri, Bhopal- 462 066
Madhya Pradesh, India
Check Also: Latest Jobs in MP
Required Documents along with IISER application form:
- The hard copy of the application, duly signed on the all the pages.
- A colour photograph signed across
- 10th Standard Mark-Sheet and Certificate, self-attested
- 12th Standard Mark-Sheet and Certificate, self-attested
- Graduation Mark-Sheets for all years, self-attested
- Graduation Provisional or Original Degree certificate, self-attested.
- Master’s Degree, Mark-Sheets for all semesters, self-attested
- Master’s Degree, Provisional or Original Degree certificate, self-attested
- NOC-cum-Experience Certificate for the current employment in original issued by cadre controlling/personnel officer in the prescribed proforma only. (Annexure No. 1)
- Experience Certificate for all the previous employments, issued by cadre controlling/personnel officer in the prescribed proforma
- 6th / 7th CPC Equivalence certificate in case of IDA pay-scales of PSUs / Banks / Autonomous Bodies
- Proof of payment of fee, unless exempted.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL) issued in the current or previous Financial Year only /PwD/Ex-Serviceman and all other category certificate in prescribed proforma, self-attested. (Annexure No. 3)
- Undertaking/Declaration in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure No. 4.
- Self-attested proof of any other claims
Hit Here to:
IISER Bhopal Recruitment Date:
- Closing date to submit online application form for IISER Jobs: 17-05-2018 at 1700 Hrs
- Last date to send hard copy of online form for IISER Bhopal Recruitment: 23-05-2018
Appliers must grab all the information about IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018 – 19 through Official Link. All the visitors are advised to stay in link with so as to avail all the updates related to IISER Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|