IISER Bhopal Recruitment
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has circulated job notification about IISER Bhopal Recruitment. To fill 10 vacancies of Non-Teaching/Scientific Positions, organization invites application form. The Institute is looking for dedicated and committed candidates. So willing candidates who are willing to apply for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018 they may submit their application through online mode before the last date that is 30-11-2017.
This Page Contains:
Career oriented aspirants who have completed their graduate or post graduate degree they can apply for aforesaid post by following below important steps as modified below. All the keen contenders are mentors to scroll the whole page and attain the essential details regarding IISER Bhopal Notification as this page is well written by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
IISER Bhopal Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal|
|Last Date to apply Online||30-11-2017|
IISER Bhopal Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancy|
|Assistant Registrar (Raj bhasha) Hindi Officer||01|
|Sr. Hindi Translator||01|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Office Assistant (MS)||02|
|Jr. Assistant (MS)||01|
|Sr. Scientific Officer||01|
Candidates can apply for IISER Non-Teaching/ Scientist Recruitment who has completed their Graduate Degree /post graduate degree from a recognized institution with good academic score.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name Of The Post||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale for IISER Bhopal Jobs|
|Assistant Registrar (Raj bhasha) Hindi Officer||40 years||Rs.15600- Rs.39100 GP: Rs.5400|
|Sr. Hindi Translator||35 years||Rs.9,300- Rs.34,800 GP: Rs.4,600|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)|
|Office Assistant (MS)||30 years||Rs.5,200- Rs.20,200 GP: Rs.2,800|
|Jr. Assistant (MS)||30 years||Rs.5,200- Rs.20,200 GP: Rs.2,000.|
|Sr. Scientific Officer||55 years||Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100) GP: Rs.6,600|
|Scientific Assistant||35 years||Rs.9,300- Rs.34,800 GP: Rs.4,200|
|Lab. Technician||30 years||Rs.5200- Rs.20200 GP Rs.2800|
Applicants who belong to UR/ OBC category they need to pay Rs 50/- as an application fee and candidates who belong to Sc/ ST/ PWD/ Female they are not required to pay fee.
Mode of Hiring For IISER Bhopal Vacancies:
Institute is looking well qualified and dedicated candidates to fill vacant positions and for this a written exam /interview will be conducted by the recruitment team members of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles:
How I Can Fill IISER Bhopal Application Form?
- First of applying candidates for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Recruitment must open the official website of organization that is www.iiserbpr.ac.in
- Then you will direct to the home page and you need to choose “Staff Vacancies” tab.
- After hitting on Vacancies tab a newest page will be opened with latest notification.
- Then contenders hit on “Vacancies Advertisement Details” tab and move to another page.
- Now the notification will be shown on your screen, you need to read the complete notification carefully.
- After this appliers must press on “Apply Online” link.
- Then fill all the information in application form and also upload the certificates as demanded.
- Before submission of filled application form aspirants must take a print out of it
- Then contenders must hit on “Submit” button for submission of application form.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Closing date to submit online application form: 30-11-2017
Download Here: IISER Bhopal Recruitment Notification
Appliers must grab all the information about IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018 through Official Link. All the visitors are advised to stay in link with so as to avail all the updates related to IISER Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs in MP||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|