IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are going to participate in Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test must take a look at IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019. Appearing candidates in IISER SCB Aptitude Test must check the IISER Qualification/Nationality for admission through KVPY, JEE, and SCB scores.
IISER Admissions are conducted through three channels – KVPY, JEE, and SCB. Those candidates taking admission through KVPY and JEE will get direct admission in one of the seven IISER institute. Those candidates who chose SCB will get admission based on IISER SCB Aptitude Test scores.
IISER KVPY, JEE, and SCB Eligibility
Candidates can start filling the IISER Application form in the 4th week of May 2019. Candidates taking admission through their KVPY scores have to submit their application form before 2nd week of June whereas candidates taking admission through JEE (Advanced) and SCB Stream must submit their form before 1st week of July and 3rd week of June respectively.
IISER SCB Eligibility- Check Here
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research conducts the IISER SCB Aptitude Test for admission in in 5 years of Dual Degree BS-MS courses. Candidates who qualify in this State & Central Boards exam will get admission in one of the seven IISER institutions in the country. For more information about IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019, go through this page which is well developed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
IISER Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be a citizen of India to or students belonging to PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) to be able to apply for IISER Entrance Test
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
IISER Eligibility Criteria based on SCB
- Qualifying Exam: As per IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019, candidates must pass their 12th examination with science stream
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure marks equal or above the cut-off percentage in their respective boards.
- Relaxation: There is 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for the OBC-NC & PWD category according to IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- Cut-Off Percentage: For SC/ST/KM category candidates, the cut-off percentage mark is 55% in 10+2 level for all boards
For admission IISER on the basis of SCB, 5% relaxation prescribed eligibility criteria of IISER to the candidates who belong to Other Backward Class and Persons with Disability (PD) categories. As per IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019, the SC, ST and Kashmiri Migrants (KM) candidates, the cut-off percentage is 55% in (10+2) level for all boards.
Board-wise Cut-off marks for eligibility in IISER
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||86.2|
Get Best Answer: How to Start a New Life In College?
IISER 2019- Important Details
Check some quick facts about IISER Admission through the details below:
- Name of Test: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Admission
- Short Name: IISER Admission
- Conducting Institute: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
- Purpose: Admission to 5-year BS-MS Degree programmes at one of the seven IISERs.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Channels of Admission: Admissions conducted through 3 channels: KVPY, JEE, and SCB. For first two channels, candidates don’t have to take the aptitude test. Candidates opting for SCB channel have to appear in IISER Aptitude Test 2019.
- Application Fee: 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/Kashmiri Migrants/Physically Handicapped candidates). The application fee is non-refundable.
- Reservation of Seats: According to guidelines specified by Government of India. Also, a maximum of 50% seats will be filled by KVPY and JEE candidates. Remaining seats will be open to SCB candidates as per IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- Combined Total Seats: 1285
Candidates can get more information about IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019 by going to this official link. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D. If you have any query about IISER Eligibility Criteria 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|