IISER Mohali Recruitment
IISER Mohali Recruitment Advertisement released now!!! Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali has finally decided to recruit eligible contenders for filling up the various Project Positions. Job seekers may apply by appearing for Walk-in- Interview on particular date given below regarding IISER Mohali Recruitment 2017.
Crucial Points Of This Page
We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided the detailed facts on this page about Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Recruitment. Interested and capable job appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before appearing in Interview. You should bring your all the documents/ testimonials for IISER Mohali Vacancy as well as original also at the time of Interview for verification.
IISER Mohali Recruitment
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||12th Jan. and 27th Jan.2017 according to the posts|
IISER Mohali Vacancies:
- Applying aspirants for IISER Vacancies must possess Degree of M.Sc/MS in Chemistry (or equivalent degree) with a valid NET JRF or GATE qualification.
- Aspirants with experience in synthetic organic chemistry are desirable.
- The selected candidate is expected to perform synthesis of chiral bis(amino) cyclopropenylidenes and bis(amino) cyclopropenimines, and later execute some asymmetric transformations using those chiral organocatalysts.
- Applying candidates should be motivated and hard working.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
- The age limit of appliers for IISER Vacancy must meet age- criteria according to the posts.
- Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali.
Recruited appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 25000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali.
|Project Name||Official Notification|
|Chiral Bis(amino)cyclopropenylidenes and Bis(amino) cyclopropenimines Catalyzed Enantioselective Organocatalytic Transformations||Get Details|
|Photoswitchable Reversible Molecular Transport – Developing Model Systems’||Get Details|
Mode of Assortment for IISER Mohali Jobs:
Engagement of applicants will be done on the basis of performance in Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of reputed Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali.
Read These Articles:
How to Fill IISER Application form?
- Log on to official website of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali that is iisermohali.ac.in
- Follow “Advertisements” section presented at the left side of home page and hit on “Project Positions” from the drop- down list.
- From new widow, from different job links you need to hit on “Walk in interview on 27th January, 2017 for a DST/SERB project entitled “Chiral Bis(amino)cyclopropenylidenes and Bis(amino)cyclopropenimines Catalyzed Enantioselective Organocatalytic Transformations” link. OR “Walk in interview on 12th January, Thursday, 2017 for a DST/SERB project entitled “Photoswitchable Reversible Molecular Transport – Developing Model Systems” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the advertisement.
- Prepare IISER Application form with complete details like as follows:
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address,
- Category: General/SC/ST/OBC,
- Qualification details
- And others
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and others.
- Appear in Interview on particular date with your applications to venue indicated below.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Document required during the walk-in interview:
- An application letter and CV (biodata) with the following information
- Date of Birth.
- Certificate of Educational qualification from School examination onwards and documents in support of the Education qualification
- Documents in support of NET JRF or GATE qualification
- Research experience, papers/reports/conference proceedings published if any.
- Address for correspondence with email address.
Important Dates, time and Venue:
|Project Name||Date and Time of Walk-in–Interview||Venue of Interview|
|Chiral Bis(amino)cyclopropenylidenes and Bis(amino)cyclopropenimines Catalyzed Enantioselective Organocatalytic Transformations||27th Jan. 2017||5F-10, AB-1, Department of Chemical Sciences, IISER Mohali.|
|Photoswitchable Reversible Molecular Transport – Developing Model Systems’||12th Jan. 2017||AB1/AB-5A, Department of Chemistry, IISER Mohali.|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Chandigarh
Candidates need to go through Official Notice Link which is mentioned below to get further details about Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|