Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has published a latest advertisement as IISER Recruitment. The organization wants to hire multi talented and capable applicants for the vacant posts of Principal Technical Officer, JOA, and Technical Asst Etc. The candidates who are looking for jobs in IISER can fill their application forms by online mode before the last date that is 9th March 2017. For more details you have to read below.
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||9th March 2017|
IISER is an institute, established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to spread high-quality science education and research throughout India. The institute has invited online application forms for The Recruitment for Non Teaching Positions. Interested applicants can read all the information regarding the recruitment here on the page of recruitmentresult.com by scrolling down.
|Principal Technical Officer (Grants Management)||01|
|Senior Technical Officer (Microscopy Facility)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|Technical Assistant (IT)||02|
|Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill)||06|
|Principal Technical Officer (Grants Management)||Degree in M.Sc. (Basic sciences) with first div. or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% marks) and consistently excellent academic record|
|Senior Technical Officer (Microscopy Facility)||M. Sc. Degree in Biology / Physics Chemistry with first div. or Equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% marks) and consistently excellent academic record|
|Technical Officer||M.Sc. (Chemistry / Physics / Material Science) with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% marks) and Consistently excellent academic record|
|Executive Engineer||Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering with minimum 60% marks / equivalent grade|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||B.E / B.Tech. In Mechanical Branch|
|Office Superintendent||Bachelor’s (Honours) degree with first div.|
or equivalent grade in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses)
|Technical Assistant (IT)||Diploma in Electronics / Computer Engineering with minimum 60% marks / equivalent grade with excellent academic record|
|Technical Assistant||B.E / B.Tech. in Instrumentation|
|Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill)||Bachelor or 12th standard pass|
Age Limits and salary criteria for IISER Recruitment:
Age limits and salary given below according to the posts:
|Post 1||45 years||15600-39100|
|Post 2,4||40 years||15600-39100|
|Post 3||35 years||15600-39100|
|Post 5||36 years||9300-34800|
|Post 6,7,8||30 years||9300-34800|
|Post 9||33 years||5200-20200|
Important Notice: Relaxation will be considered for the reserved category on the bases of government rules.
The candidate who fulfills the qualification/ experience and other necessary needs for the posts will be shortlisted. After this, candidates would be called by mail for interview. The participant who will perform well in interview will get selected for the suitable post.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for IISER Recruitment:
- First of all aspirant must visit official website of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research that is www.iiserpune.ac.in.
- Now on the home page you have to hit on “Opportunities” tab visible on the left side of the page.
- After this they need to press “Technical/ administration” link.
- Now they should tap on appropriate link of the recruitment which is given on the first number of the page.
- You’ll get PDF in which all the information is mentioned in details. You need to read all that information carefully and take a printout of that PDF.
- After reading all the information carefully, if you meet all eligibility then you need to hit on “Press Here to Apply Online” link on the previous page.
- Now you have to press “Apply now” on that post’s link for which you want to apply for.
- By tap on that link you will get a prescribed application format in which you have to fill all the correct information.
- After filling the application form you should read all the information again & press “Preview” tab for submission of form.
- You have to take a printout of application form for future evidence.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date for submitting online application form: 9th March 2017
All the important information about IISER Recruitment is well mentioned on this page. Still you should check the official notification by the official website. You can ask your questions and queries in comment box; we’ll solve your problem as soon as possible. Stay in touch with this portal to get more details and updates regarding latest recruitments or jobs vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|