Indian Institute of Soil Science has depicted a job advertisement as IISS Recruitment 2016. This institute is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview to fill up vacant position of Young Professional-II. Contenders who find themselves eligible for stated posts and are willing to apply for Indian Institute of Soil Science Jobs need to appear in Walk-in- Interview on scheduled date that is 16th Nov. 2016. To get latest update related to IISS Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page. We will update info regarding same as soon as possible.
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Soil Science|
|Walk-in Date||16th Nov. 2016|
The posting of appointed candidates for Young Professional-II posts will be at NRM Division, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012 .Job hunters who are going to appear in Walk-in Interview should bring their all the relevant documents/ testimonials on the date of Interview. Applicants must carry their original documents/ certificates at the time of Interview for verification. For further information you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Required Qualification for IISS Vacancy:
Applicants must possess Degree of Post-graduate in Soil Science/ Agronomy/ Any other basic / Allied Science including home Science from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Applicants must meet age criteria according to the posts.
- The relaxation in age will be admissible to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Details of Salaries:
- Selected applicants for IISS Jobs will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 25000/- per month from the concerned department of institute.
- Other allowances may also be granted to time to time to recruited appliers as per the norms of institute.
Mode of Selection:
The expert team of Indian Institute of Soil Science conducts Walk-in- Interview for the selection of eligible aspirants. So, contenders are required to give their best in Interview for appointment.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Steps to Apply for IISS Recruitment:
- You need to visit official website of organization that is www.iiss.nic.in
- After that hit on “Recruitment” tab visible at the left side of home page.
- Then a new page will be displayed on your computer screen you need to hit on “Walk in interview for the post of Young Professional-II” Link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully presented in the notification.
- After reading complete details, download IISS Application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview with your applications to venue given below.
Indian Institute of Soil Science,
Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal
Check Here: Jobs in Bhopal
Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 16th Nov. 2016 at 10:00 am
To get complete details related to IISS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 go through this Official Notification which is mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Soil Science Recruitment Notification: Get Details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|