IIT Bhubaneswar Admission
Participants those who are preparing for getting admission in Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar can get complete details on IIT Bhubaneswar Admission from this page. As Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar has invited applications from efficient candidates those who want to get admission to M.Tech and Ph.D Programmes in various disciplines. Willing candidates can apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2016, by filling the application form through proper channel before the last date ends.
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar|
|Last date to apply||3rd April 2016|
Candidates, who meet requisite eligibility criteria for getting admission to M.Tech and Ph.D Programmes may obtain additional details about IIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2016 such as essential qualification, application fee, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIT Bhubaneswar Admission
Various Disciplines for M.Tech:
- Climate Science & Technology
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Power System Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Systems Design
- Thermal Science and Engineering
Various Disciplines for Ph.D:
- Basic Science
- Climate Sciences
Eligibility Criteria and Application Fee for IIT Bhubaneswar Admission:
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Application Fees|
|M.Tech||Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks and 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in M. Sc. or equivalent degree in Atmospheric Science / Marine Science / Oceanography / Meteorology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics along with a valid GATE score.||
|Ph.D||Minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10-point scale) in M. Tech. / M.E. or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with a valid GATE score in the year of admission into M. Tech. programme or other Field.||
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Admission of a candidate for IIT Bhubaneswar applications will be based on his / her skills and aptitude to applied subject, which were determined from entrance exams like GATE, JEE, JAM, CAT or the exams organized by the central committee.
- Short listing of regular candidates for admission into M.Tech. Programmes will be based on GATE score only. The fixing of cut-off score for candidates in different categories shall be as per the norms of the Institute.
- Final selection will be based on 70% weightage for the GATE score (For M.Tech) and 30% weightage for appearance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fee Structure for M.Tech Programme:
|Caution Money (Refundable)||12,000/-||12,000/-|
|One Time Fee||5,900/-||5,400/-|
|Grand Total for GE/OBC Category||48,500/-||68,000/-|
|Grand Total for SC/ST Category||43,500/-||68,000/-|
Steps to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2016:
- Aspirants wish to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar are firstly required to visit Official web site that is www.iitbbs.ac.in
- Move on to “Academics” Section and choose “Admissions” link visible on the home page.
- Now, select appropriate link of course for which you wish to apply.
- New users are required to hit on “press here for new registration” link and fill all details as asked in correct manner.
- After that press “Submit” tab and make the payment of requisite application fee by following steps that are well specified in official website.
- Now upload required documents / Testimonials in support of age, Qualification etc as given below.
- Lastly, hit “Submit” button and retain a copy of filled application form for future reference.
Documents to be uploaded along with Application form:
- Mark / grade sheets, certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained.
- Relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience.
- Documents related to GATE / UGC / CSIR-NET JRF.
- No Objection Certificate (In case of Sponsored)
- Release certificate from the present employer (If currently employed)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
Important Note: All documents / certificates must be uploaded in PDF format only with maximum size of 200 KB.
Last Date to fill Online Application Form: 3rd April 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On