IIT BHU Admission
IIT BHU Admission process for Ph.D. Programmes is commenced. Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi has accepted online application form for granting admission to Ph.D. course in disciplines such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Sciences, Humanistic Studies, Systems Engineering & others. Online portal is available for submission of applications from 30.10.2017 to 15.11.2017. Applicants may apply for IIT BHU Admission 2018 for Ph.D. programmes in even semester of session 2017-18.
Content on page:
Banaras Hindu University set up in 1916 by Bharat Ratna Mahamansa Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya. It provides admission to UG, PG and Diploma, certificate programmes in various disciplines. You may also ensure process to receive refund of fee against withdrawal of candidature by hitting on link placed below. Keen applicants may apply for IIT BHU Admission 2018 after checking eligibility criteria, applying process, fee details listed on this page tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com
IIT BHU Admission
IIT BHU Ph.D. Disciplines:
- Humanistic Studies
- Systems Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Bio-chemical Engineering/Bio-medical Engineering/Materials Science and Technology
IIT BHU 2018 Eligibility:
Prior filling of IIT BHU Admission form, check out eligibility criteria. Applicants must have the requisite qualification with minimum marks/CPI as listed here.
- Applicants may possess master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level and have GATE qualification
- Qualified in GATE or NET-LS or CSIR/UGC-NET-JRF or awarded DBT-JRF or ICMR-JRF or DST-INSPIRE fellowship
Check here: How to Get a PhD Degree
Reservations to SC/ST/OBC Candidates:
- In each discipline, 15% seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% seats for ST and 27% seats for OBC (non creamy layer) candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or 0.5 CPI (on a 10 point scale) shall be admissible on the marks obtained in qualifying degree for SC and ST aspirants.
IIT BHU Registration Fees:
Applicants need to pay processing fee through online mode. This amount of fee is non‐ refundable.
- GEN/OBC candidates-Rs.500.00
- SC/ST/PD candidates- Rs.250.00
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Selection Criteria for IIT BHU Admission 2018:
IIT BHU Admission to Ph.D. programmes will be based on written test and interview conducted by Department/School concerned.
The following category of applicants shall be exempted from appearing in the written test
External Registration Category:
Those working in an external R&D organization or in an industry recognized by the Institute
Contender who is sponsored by a teaching institution and must have been in service of the sponsoring institution for at least two years at the time of admission
Permanent staff and faculty members of the Institute as well as Research Assistants/JRFs/SRFs working in an externally funded research project running in the Institute provided such projects exceeding one year tenure left on the date of registration in the Programme.
Get here: IIT BHU Admission Information Brochure
Outstanding candidates from Premier Institution:
- Candidates who have qualifying degree from IITs with CPI of 8.00 or above (on a 10.0 point scale)
- There will not be any category-wise or specialization-wise seats for selection
How to Apply for IIT BHU Admission 2018?
- Keen aspirants may visit official portal of IIT BHU i.e. www.iitbhu.ac.in
- Hit on “Admissions” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “Admission” head from drop down list.
- Press on “Ph. D. Programmes 2017-18 Odd Semester” link available under “Admission Notice” head.
- At new page, strike on “PG Admissions 2017-18 – Information Brochure [pdf]” link.
- Aspirants may read out IIT BHU 2018 notification with utmost care.
- Register yourself for IIT BHU Admission.
- Login to fill IIT BHU Application form 2018.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay online the application processing fee.
- Choose Programme, Department/School, and Discipline.
- Applicants may fill in the qualifying entrance exam details.
- Fill in the academic information, work experience, publication & referees details.
- After Self Declaration, Save, View, Submit IIT BHU 2018 Application form
Apply here: IIT BHU Registration 2018 Form
- Last date for IIT BHU 2018 Registration: 15.11.2017 at 1900 hrs.
- Closing date for Physical Registration: 27.12.2017
Follow its Official Link for getting more details about IIT BHU Admission 2018. Applicants may join us on Face book and Google Plus for getting latest updates directly on timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Previous Year Papers|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|