IIT BHU Admission
IIT BHU Admission is about to get started by the Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) for admission to M.Tech course pertaining to various disciplines. Gateway for admission to any M.Tech course will likely to be open by the university in the month of April for the session of 2017-18. Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) is going to publicize an online notification about IIT BHU Admission 2017 for M.Tech Programmes. Desirous candidates can apply by filling the IIT BHU Application Form after knowing the entire criteria.
This page Includes:
Applying candidates, who wish to get admitted to M.Tech programme at IIT, BHU, they must have valid GATE score or obtained B.Tech degree from any IIT with a CGPA/CPI of 8.00 and above. Interested candidates can apply for the suitable course through the application form on or before the crucial date.
You may also get more details regarding IIT BHU Admission BHU Courses various disciplines Offered, important dates, eligibility etc. at below which is expressed by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
IIT BHU Admission
Disciplines offered for M.Tech Programme:
- Chemical Engg & Tech
- Ceramic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Materials Science & Tech
- Candidate willing to get admitted for any M.Tech course, should have basic qualification for that is B.E. / B.Tech in respective engineering discipline.
- In case candidates have secured minimum CGPA / CPI of 8.00 and above in B.Tech from IIT they are exempted from appearing in GATE exam.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- For General/OBC/PC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 250/-
- The payment of the application fee will be made through online mode from www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm.
Admission of eligible candidates to any of the M.Tech Programme, will be made through following factors:
- GATE exam score
- A written test
Check Below to Grab More Information:
How to Apply for IIT BHU M.Tech Admission?
Those who are willing to get admission into IIT BHU M.Tech programme need to follow the below given steps to fill the online application.
- First of all, candidates are first of all required to visit the official portal of IIT BHU i.e. www.iitbhu.ac.in.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to complete the registration procedure with basic information such as your name, your father’s and mother’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, category, valid email ID, mobile number and contact address.
- After completion of the registration process, a login ID and password will be sent to candidates’ registered email ID.
- Aspirants are required to login to complete rest part of the application form.
- Upload your recently taken photograph and signature (size of both these documents should be less than 50 KB).
- Now make payment of application fee through SBI Collect Portal link.
- Candidates do not need to send hard copy of application form to the authority.
Read More:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Application form availability will start from||April, 2017|
|Deadline of application||May, 2017|
Contenders may check this Official Link for getting complete details regarding IIT BHU Admission 2017.
Aspirants can also join us on Face book and Google Plus for getting latest updates directly on your timeline. You may also subscribe on our free–mail service for acquiring additional information regarding examinations, recruitment, admit card etc directly on your mail box.
Candidates having any query regarding this page may ask freely by leaving comment in the below available comment box. Our team will try their best in solving your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Previous Year Papers|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|