IIT BHU Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi has transmitted a recent employment Advertisement tilted as IIT BHU Recruitment 2017. For the engagement of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position, workaholic and talented candidates are invited by the university. Those appliers who fulfill the entire requisite criterion and want to work with this organization may apply for JRF Vacancy by sending their filled application form at postal address on or before the last date that is 28th November 2016. To get latest update related to IIT BHU Recruitment 2017 stay tuned with us through this page.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi|
|Last date||28th November 2016|
Devoted contenders who are looking jobs at the reputed university in Varanasi may apply for IIT BHU Jobs with the help of beneath declared procedure and send the application form correctly through the right path as soon as you can. Applicants can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting other details regarding Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
IIT BHU Recruitment
IIT BHU Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates are you going to apply? If yes, then must determine the eligibility criteria as B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ M.S./ M.Tech/ in Pharmachology/ Biotechnology and GPAT/GATE with good academic record of at least 55% marks.
- Contenders who are experienced in animal handling, molecular biology and neuropharmacology will be treated as favourable.
Check Now: Latest M.tech Jobs
Aspirants must not be exceeding 28 years and 5 years of relaxation in age will be provide to reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI.
To Download IIT BHU Recruitment Directly: Press Here
Contenders will get the impressive and handsome amount of monthly pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- with other benefits as decided by the Indian Institute of Technology.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation level in interview or written test conducted by the selection panel of Indian Institute of Technology.
Steps to fill application form of IIT BHU Recruitment:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Indian Institute of Technology that is “iitbhu.ac.in”.
- Then scroll down the cursor to choose and open the “Positions Available” tab from the mid of the homepage.
- Now select the notification link “Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow, Department of Pharmaceutics” and press on it.
- After that, read the advertisement with care and attentively.
- Then make an application fees on plain paper with all the required details in respective manner.
- Attach self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope.
- Send the application form on the postal address that is well indicated below.
Dr. Sairam Krishnamurthy,
P.I., Department of Pharmaceutics
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
Varanasi- 221 005
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs In Uttar Pradesh
Date to remember:
Last date of Applying: 28th November 2016
For obtaining additional facts related to IIT BHU Recruitment you may go through this Official Notification mentioned below. You may also sub- scribe our web- portal to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|