IIT Bombay Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has promulgated a vacancy advertisement titled as IIT Bombay Recruitment. The organization wants to hire up skilled and hard working candidates to filling up the position of SEF, JRF, Assistant, Officer & others. Interested candidates are advised to acquire up-to-date information regarding IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017.
View of this page…
Job hunters who are willing for Jobs in IIT must submit their prescribed application form through online or offline mode. Candidates who fulfill required eligibility criteria may apply before the particular date that is 30th December, 2016. To get rest information about Indian Institute Of Technology Recruitment you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay|
|Closing Date||30th December, 2016|
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Research Scientist
- Senior Research Fellow
- Project Research Assistant
- Project Technical Assistant
Applying job hunters for job openings in reputed Institute must have Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, and/or Ph.D from a recognized University / Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
More Job Options:
Willing aspirants for IIT Bombay jobs must not be less than 18 years of age. Age may also be relaxable of those candidates who belong to reserved category.
Salary Details for IIT Jobs:
After selection the applicants who will be recruited successfully for Indian Institute of Technology jobs will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. as follows-
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.250007- p.m. plus HRA|
|Project Research Scientist||Rs.42000 – 60000/- p.m.|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.28000/- p.m. plus HRA|
|Project Research Assistant||Rs.21000-31000/- p.m.|
|Project Technical Assistant||Rs. 18000 – 26000/- p.m.|
Mode of Selection:
- Appliers will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview/ Written Test. The recruitment criteria will be conducted by the concerned Institute.
- TA/DA will be provided to appliers for attending the interviews.
You may also Check Below Links:
How to fill IIT Application Form?
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.iitb.ac.in
- Now hit on “careers / jobs” tab presented at the bottom of the home page.
- After that you need to hit on suitable link as per your post.
- Read all the necessary details carefully and properly.
- After reading complete details you need to hit on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the IIT Online Application Form in correct manner with all information.
- Now upload all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- At last you need to “submit” your application form before the last date that is described below.
IN CASE:- If any of the problem occur while applying online then candidate can send the prescribed application along with their certificates/ documents to the below stated address.
Assistant. Registrar (R&D Office),
IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Last date to send Application Form- 30th December, 2016
You need to check Official Link regarding IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017, to get complete details related to above said notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
IIT Bombay Recruitment
Are you in looking for Government Jobs in Bombay??? Then you are on right way. Recently, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has instructed a vacancy advertisement titled as IIT Bombay Recruitment. Institute has invited online applications to fill 10 various unoccupied posts of Assistant Officer, Assistant Inspector etc. Job Fighters, who are interested to be a part of this department, can quickly apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 on or before 19th December 2016.
IIT Bombay RecruitmentEligible candidates may apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment through online mode. Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form. Individuals can get more information concerning iitb.ac.in recruitment by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by dedicated and expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com. We advised you to well figure out the page and make sure about eligibility parameters before forwarding application forms regarding it.
|Organization name||Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay|
|Number of vacancy||10|
|Last date to apply online||19th December 2016|
IIT Vacancies Details:
|Position Name||Number Of Positions|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Assistant Security Inspector||02|
|Hardware Assistant at Computer Centre||01|
|Part-time Dental Hygienist at Hospital||02|
|Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S||04|
- For Assistants Post: Applicants, who are applying for Assistant Post must possess Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized College/ University/ Institute with good records. Also, applicant must have relevant experience in respective field.
- For Dental Hygienist Post: Candidate must have done HSC (Science) with 2 years diploma in Dental Hygiene with relevant experience of 1 year.
- For Instrument Operator Post: Those who are applying should have done B.Sc. in Appropriate Field with two years experience and also must have knowledge of computers.
Check Here: 12th Pass Jobs
Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Position Name||Maximum Age||Salary Details|
|Assistant Security Officer||32 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + 4200 grade pay|
|Assistant Security Inspector||27years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + 2,400 grade pay|
|Hardware Assistant at Computer Centre||Rs. 18000 to 26000/- Annual Increment: Rs. 2000/-|
|Part-time Dental Hygienist at Hospital||Rs. 15750/-|
|Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S||32years||Rs. 30000 to 42,000/- Annual Increment: Rs. 3000/-|
IIT Bombay Recruitment Official Notice: Press Here
On Which Basis Selection Will Be Done?
Institute will conduct skill/proficiency test for short listing the candidates. Final selection will be done on the basis of written test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Job searchers, who are applying for IIT jobs, are required to pay application fees. No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Woman candidates.
Steps To Apply Application Form:
- Log on to official website that is www.iitb.ac.in
- After that go “Quick Find” visible at the bottom of home page.
- Then you need to hit on “Careers/ Jobs” option.
- On the next page you need to hit on “Staff Recruitment” link.
- Now a new window will be opened you need to choose “Assistant Security Officer (Female) , Assistant Security Inspector (Female), Hardware Assistant, Part-time Dental Hygienist, Instrument Operator” link.
- Then PDF File will be displayed in front of you. Read all the details carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details go back to previous page and hit on “https://portal.iitb.ac.in/jobs/” link to apply online.
- Select the post for which you want apply.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with correct details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of it.
Last date apply online for application form is: 19th December 2016
For all the remaining details about IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017, you can check above Official Notification. You may also subscribe us and enjoy our free email service for getting latest recruitment updates.