IIT Bombay Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay is going to select eligible Indians for filling up SRF, JRF and Technical Assistant Posts through IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification. Authority of Institute wants to select Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Bio chemistry/Medical Chemistry available positions.
To apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018, individuals are advised to submit their Online Application Form till the last date that is 18-05-2018. Before applying for IIT Bombay Posts, you are advised to ensure required eligibility for Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay Recruitment.
Key Contents Of This Page:
What after IIT Bombay Application Form submission?
After submitting the application form successfully, shortlisted candidates will be called for further process that is Interview. The selection committee of IIT Bombay may offer lower or higher designation and impressive salary depending upon the experience as well as the performance of the candidate in the interview.
To obtain entire details regarding IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018, you need to go through this page given by the team of members of recruitmentresult.com
IIT Bombay Recruitment
|Name of The Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Total IIT Bombay Vacancy||Various|
|Name of the Posts||SRF, JRF and Technical Assistant Posts|
|Last date to apply for of IIT Bombay Recruitment||18-05-2018|
IIT Bombay Vacancies Name and Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification for IIT Bombay Recruitment|
|Senior Research Fellow||Degree of Post Graduate in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET/GATE qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with 2 years of research experience.|
|Junior Research Fellow||Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET/GATE qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.|
|Sr. Project Technical Assistant||MSc., in Bio chemistry/Medical Chemistry with at least 2 year experience in handling analytical instrument and documentation. Hands on experience in X-ray microscopy and knowledge of image processing softwares such as XM Reconstructor ,XM3D viewer, ORS visual , GeoDict etc is a must|
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations for IIT Bombay Jobs:
To apply for IIT Recruitment, appliers should be more than 18 years and their maximum age as well as relaxation in age will be considered time to time as per the rules of organization.
IIT Bombay Selection Procedure:
Engagement of appliers for IIT Jobs will be done on the basis of their performances in Personal Interview, which would be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
You May Read Also:
IIT Bombay Salary Packages:
- For IIT Bombay SRF Recruitment: Rs.28000/- p.m. + HRA
- For IIT Bombay JRF Recruitment: Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA
- For IIT Bombay Technical Assistant Recruitment: Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Applying Procedure for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Vacancies, candidates need to follow below stated:
- First of all you need to go through the official website that is www.ircc.iitb.ac.in to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment
- After that press on “Job Opportunities” tab, available at the mid of home page.
- Again press on “Job Opportunities” link from new window to get details of IIT Bombay Senior Research Fellow Recruitment, IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellow Recruitment of IIT Bombay Project Technical Assistant Recruitment
- Within few seconds various IIT Bombay Notification Links will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Now follow and press on “Advertisement No.D-4/P(01)17-18 19-04-2018” link.
- Within few seconds details of IIT Bombay Advertisement will be opened on new window.
- Read entire details carefully and ensure your eligibility with required.
- Afterwards you must hit on “Apply Online For Jobs” to apply for IIT Bombay Apply Online by revisiting to previous page or you can also appl7y directly by pressing “Candidate should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp” link
- New Users press on “NEW APPLICANTS REGISTER HERE” and registered users can logion directly.
New Users: Apply Online Directly
Registered Users: Login Directly
- Fill IIT Bombay Online Application form will be available on your digital screen; you have to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- In the final step take a print out of filled IIT Bombay Application form for future use.
Hit Here To Get:
Last date to apply online for of IIT Bombay Recruitment: 18-05-2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get remaining details in concern of IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|