IIT Bombay Recruitment
Great opportunity to join Institute of Technology Bombay has been provided through an official notification relapsed for JRF/PRE/PRA Posts in different departments. Willing contenders can apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode at iitb.ac.in.
Total 08 vacancies are vacant in Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, CTARA, Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering department of Institute of Technology for which the details are mentioned in separate advertisement for IIT Bombay Recruitment.
This Page Includes:
Apply Now for IIT Bombay JRF/PRE/PRA & Other Vacancies!!!
Those willing applicants who satisfy entire requirements of the organization as mentioned in the official notifications will be only eligible to apply online for vacant posts. Authority will accept online applications only till the last date as described below according to various departments.
To collect more details regarding IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018-19, aspirants are required to go through the below section of this page which is made worthy by team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIT Bombay Recruitment
IIT Bombay Recruitment Details:
|Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Senior Project Research Scientist||01|
|Mechanical Engineering||Project Research Assistant||01|
|Electrical Engineering||Project Engineer||03|
|CTARA||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Aerospace Engineering||Project Engineer||01|
|Mechanical Engineering||Junior Research Fellow||01|
Essential Qualifications & Salary Package:
Those applicants who are willing to apply for IIT Bombay vacancies are required to have possessed following qualifications as mentioned in the below provided table. And will be paid following remuneration according to the particular post they will get recruited for.
|Post Name||Qualifications||Salary (per month)|
|Senior Project Research Scientist||MTECH in CS from IIT/NIT||Rs.67000 – 91000/- + Rs.8000/-|
|Project Research Assistant||BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering||Rs.30000 – 42000/- + Rs.4000/-|
|Project Engineer||B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent||Rs.40000 – 56000/- + Rs.5000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||B.Tech/MSc(Biotech or Food Technology)/ M.Tech (Bio-Tech or Food Tech).||Rs.25000/-|
|Project Engineer||M.E/M.Tech in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering||Rs.40000 – 56000/- + Rs.5000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||Rs.25000/-|
Also Check: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Maximum and minimum age limit for the candidates applying for IIT Bombay openings will be decided by the authority during selection process. Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided to the contenders belonging to reserved category.
Get Here: IIT Bombay Recruitment Details
Personal interview will be conducted by the authorized screening committee of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay for final selection of the appliers for vacant posts of JRF/PRE/PRA in the institute.
Procedure to Apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment:
- The very first step for the job seekers who want to apply for IIT Bombay jobs is to visit its official website that is www.iitb.ac.in or the direct link given below to fill IIT Bombay online application forms.
- Hit on “R&D Jobs” link under “Research” section available at the end of the home page of the official portal.
- On hitting the above said link you will be redirected towards new page where you need to press on “Job Opportunities” link provided there.
- Search suitable link for the vacant post that suits your qualifications and tap on the same.
- Read all the instructions in the appeared advertisement properly and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then go back to the previous page and press an appropriate link to apply online for IIT Jobs.
- New visitors must register and existing has to login to the official site and continue the application process.
- Enter the details asked in the IIT Bombay application form correctly and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Also take hard copy of the submitted application for future reference.
New Applicants: Register Here
Existing Candidates: Apply Here
Already Registered Users: Change Password
Important Dates for IIT Bombay Recruitment:
|Department||Last Date to Apply Online|
|Computer Science & Engineering||18-09-2018|
Applicants are advised to gather more details regarding IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018-19 by visiting its Official Website on regular basis. In case of any difficulty they may drop down their query in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
IIT Bombay Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has strewed a vacancy advertisement as IIT Bombay Recruitment Advertisement No. D-27/P(08)18-19. In this concern, online applications are invited from ambitious and high performing Indian citizens for filling up various posts of JRF, PRE, PRA and others in different departments.
Candidates who are interested to apply for IIT Bombay Vacancies can quickly apply on or before the last date that is 01-10-2018. To fill application form in correct manner for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment you need to take help from this page prepared for your easiness.
This Page Includes:
Apply Now for IIT Bombay Jobs:
Keen job hunters who are interested to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018they have to submit their IIT Bombay Application Form through online mode. Aspirants who want more details regarding IIT Bombay Recruitment, may scroll down on this web page which is well furnished by the team ofrecruitmentresult.com
IIT Bombay Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|No. of IIT Bombay Vacancy||Various|
|Selection process||Written test and or Interview|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
IIT Bombay Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of IIT Bombay Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Project Research Engineer||01|
|Project Research Assistant||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
|Project Research Assistant||03|
Educational Qualification and Salary Details for IIT Bombay Jobs:
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry or General Chemistry with interest in Organic Synthesis. NET or GATE qualified.||Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA|
|Project Research Engineer||M.Tech/ME/M.Des or equivalent degree|
BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant experience
|Rs.40000 – 56000 + Rs.5000.00/-|
|Project Research Assistant||B.Tech/BE in an engineering discipline, OR BA/BSc with 2 years of relevant experience||Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Master degree in psychology/cognitive science. Prior experience working with children (e.g., ADHD/Autism), experiment design (MATLAB/EPrime), analysis, psychological assessment, fMRI/EEG/TMS acquisition would be plus.||Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA|
|Project Research Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering disciplines|
MA/MSc/MCA/M.Com/MBA or equivalent
BA/B.Sc./ equivalent degree with 2 Years’ Experience
Age Limitations for IIT Bombay Jobs:
To apply for IIT Recruitment, appliers should be more than 18 years and their maximum age as well as relaxation in age will be considered time to time as per the rules of organization.
Hit here to get:
IIT Bombay Selection Procedure:
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment?
- First of all candidates who are willing to apply for IIT Bombay Vacancy need to visit the official site of the organization that is www.iitb.ac.in
- Then go for “Job Opportunities” link available below side on the home page.
- From new window you need to again press on “Job Opportunities” link for IIT Bombay Jobs 2018
- After that you need to press on “Advertisement No.D-27/P(08)18-1904-09-2018” link for IIT Bombay Job Openings 2018.
- Now read all the instructions given in theIIT Bombay Notification regarding these job openings and then hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the formalities in IIT Bombay Online Application Form and upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Finally you need to press “Submit” button and take print out of IIT Bombay Application Form for future use.
New Users: Apply Online Directly
Registered Users: Login Directly
Last Date to send application form: 01-10-2018
You can visit the Official Link and you will get further details about IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018-19. If you have any doubt regarding IIT Bombay 2018 Recruitment then you may write it in the comment box which is given below.