IIT Delhi Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology proposes to organize a Walk-In-Interview in concern of IIT Delhi Recruitment. Job hunters who wish to join an organization can apply for Associate and Attendant Posts. Keen contenders can appear for Walk-In-Interview for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015 on pre-decided date. Applicants need to bring their latest updated CV and original and attested copies of all certificates/testimonials on the day of Interview. For getting upcoming notifications about IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016, aspirants are advised to keep in touch with us on our web portal.
|Position Na`me||Associate and Attendant|
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||17th September 2015|
All details related to IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, process of selection, pay scale, procedure to apply etc is represented below on this page which is prepared according to your convenience by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Testing and Evaluation of Biomass Cookstoves (RP02428) funded by Ministry of New and Renewable Resources (MNRE), GoI.
IIT Delhi Vacancy & Required Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Project Associate||Should have M.Tech. Degree from recognized university with two years relevant experience.|
|2||Project Attendant||Must have passed 10th or 12th Standard from recognized board and having appropriate working experience.|
Age criteria of applying contestants will be decided as per Indian Institute of Technology norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale with 20% HRA|
|Project Associate||Rs. 27500 – 44000/-|
|Project Attendant||Rs. 10500 – 16500/-|
Procedure to Selection:
Indian Institute of Technology appoints brilliant and deserving job fighters for Project Associate and Project Attendant Post, through the process of walk-in-interview which will be held on 17th September 2015.
How to Apply For IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015?
- Candidates who consider themselves eligible can attend Interview on 17th September 2015.
- Before this, candidates are required to visit on official website i.e. ird.iitd.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment (REC)” option which is given in the section of IRD Forms.
- Then, press on “view/download” link which is given in front of Application Form for Selection under IRD Sponsored Projects/Consultancies (IRD/REC-4).
- Fill application form with all relevant details and paste recent passport size photograph.
- Contenders are requested to bring application form in prescribed format, attested copies of all required and relevant documents and qualification which includes qualification, proof of age, caste certificate and any other important document and a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to produce all original testimonials/certificates for verification at the time of interview.
- Contenders need to visit at venue which is mentioned below within the time along with required entity for interview.
Venue of Interview:
At Committee Room No.-290, Block-III,, Centre for
Rural Development and Technology (CRDT),
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016
Time of Interview:
Date of Interview: 17th September 2015
You can read Official Advertisement, to acquire more details related to IIT Delhi Recruitment. Contenders can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to collect latest information related to IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|