IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi has issued a notice about IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015 for filling up the vacancies of Departmental Technical Assistant, SRF, JRF, RA posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for IIT Delhi Jobs 2015 by filling the application form and attend the Interview on the given dates.
|Post Name||Departmental Technical Assistant, SRF, JRF, RA|
|Closing date / Walk-in test /Interview||1st June 2015/ 3rd June 2015|
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the different project, Appointment shall be on contractual basis. The entire details regarding IIT Delhi walk-In 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the post:
|Departmental Technical Assistant||02|
|Senior research fellow SRF||02|
|Junior research fellow JRF||02|
|Departmental Technical Assistant||M.Sc. (IT / Computer Science) / MCA / B.E. (Computer Science) / B. Tech (Computer Science) from recognized University / Board with minimum one year experience in System Administration / UNIX/LINUX, Programming in C, C++, FORTRAN with minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination.|
|Research Associate||Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics|
|Senior research fellow SRF||M. Tech. /1st class Master’s Degree with minimum 60% marks or M.Sc. (Physics) with two years research experience plus GATE (CSIR) qualified.|
|Junior research fellow JRF||1st class Master’s Degree in Biochemical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Microbiology / Industrial Biotechnology / Fermentation Technology / Biotechnology.|
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the Walk-In test / Interview.
|Post Name||Pay band|
|Departmental Technical Assistant||Rs.30,000/- per month (inclusive of HRA)|
|Research Associate||Rs.22,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%|
|Senior research fellow SRF||Rs.18,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%/ Rs.14,000/- per month (consolidated)|
|Junior research fellow JRF||Rs.12,000/- per month (consolidated|
How To Apply for iitd.ac.in SRF/JRF/RA/PA Jobs:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for IIT Delhi vacancies for the post of departmental technical assistant they must download the application from the official website that is iitd.ac.in and send to the below mentioned address:
- Contenders who are applying for the rest posts must attend the walk-in test / Interview along with formal application which can be downloaded from IRD Website complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview:
Postal Address for Departmental Technical Assistant
To the Head,
Centre for Atmospheric Sciences,
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Walk In Test / Interview venue & date:
|Post name||Last / walk-In date||Walk-In venue|
|Research Associate||1st June 2015||Committee Room, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016|
|Senior research fellow SRF(for project Rayleigh-Taylor and Two-Stream Instabilities in Magnetized Plasmas under Ionization Effect (RP02826))|
|Sr. Research Fellow (for project Mass Production of Designer Biodegradable Copolymers from Renewable Resources (RP02626)||3rd June 2015||Committee Room No.230, Block-I, Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology (DBEB), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016|
|Junior research fellow JRF|
Note: For more details must check this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is conducting a walk-in process for filling up Research Associate & Project Associate vacancies through an employment advertisement as IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015. Energetic Indian citizens seeking for jobs under RA/PA position are invited for this walk-in test/interview and appointed contenders will get a chance to become an employee of this institute by working under these aforesaid positions.
The mission of this premiere institute is to do academic progress by offering undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral programmes. The institute takes up those projects that require long term interaction with the industry and to handle these projects, it needs capable and committed candidates.
|Walk-in Interview Date||29th May 2015|
For getting more information associated with IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015, you are required to scroll this page. Here on this page, team of recruitmentresult.com has equipped all information in a detailed way, so that you cannot get confused or have any doubt related to this recruitment process.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Info:
- Research Associate
- Project Associate
Department/Centre Name: Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Funding Agency: Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
Project Title: The Capabilities Approach to Education: Access, Equity and Quality
- Candidates must have done 1st class M.Sc. / M.A. or its equivalent in any Humanities and Social Sciences Discipline (Psychology, Sociology, Linguistics, Language Studies, Anthropology, History, Philosophy, Political Science) from a recognized institute.
- Preference will be given to candidate with a Psychology background.
- Candidates applying for Research Associate position should have one year research experience.
Jobs for Post Graduate Degree candidates: Search Today
Salary Scale Info:
- Research Associate: Rs.28,500/- per month
- Project Associate: Rs.18,000/- per month
Manner of selection for this employment will be done on basis of walk-in test/interview as decided by selection members of this institute.
How to Apply for iitd.ac.in JRF/RA/PA Vacancies Walk-in Advt?
- Eligible contenders must visit Official site i.e. iitd.ac.in for gaining all information regarding this position.
- Download Official advertisement from there after visiting the site or you can also download from the below given link.
- If fulfilling all conditions, download application form and fill it by giving complete information.
- Aspirants must give complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- Date, Time and venue of walk-in is given in below segment in a tabular form.
|Research Associate||29th May 2015||Room No. 608-A, 5th Floor, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Main Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016||02.00 p.m.|
Note: Candidates can read Official Advertisement for gaining more information in concern to IIT Delhi Recruitment.