IIT Delhi Recruitment
A job advertisement related to IIT Delhi Recruitment has transmitted by Indian Institute Of Technology. Institute is going to appoint captivated and eligible job hunters to fill up the vacancies of Research Associate/SRF/JRF, Research Associate, Project Attendant, Jr. Project Attendant and Project Scientist Posts.
Applicants who want to fetch this opportunity can apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015. Willing Aspirants may appear for walk-in-interview on correct date, time and venue along with prescribed application form and all original certificates.
|Position Name||SRF/JRF & Other|
|No. of vacancies||05|
|Interview Date||1st, 7th, 10th And 21st July 2015|
Job hunters of Indian nationality are invited to appear for Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under different projects. Candidates who are interested, can obtain entire information concerning with IIT Delhi Recruitment such Educational Qualification, Salary Package, selection procedure, how to apply, date of interview from this page, written by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who want to apply against IIT recruitment notification, by attend walk-in on scheduled date.
IIT Delhi Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Department Name||Qualification|
|Research Associate or SRF or JRF||Department of Physics||Ph.D. in Physics Or M.Sc. in Physics with at least 60% marks with 2 years research experience + GATE (CSIR) qualification. Or M. Tech. with at least 60% marks in Physics|
|Research Associate||Centre for Atmospheric Sciences||1st class M.tech in Oceanography /Atmospheric Sciences with 3 years research experience Or Ph.D. in relevant discipline|
|Department of Chemistry||
|Project Attendant||Department of Chemical Engineering||Graduate degree with minimum 1 year experience|
|Jr. Project Attendant||Kusuma School of Biological Sciences (KSBS)||
|Project Scientist||Instrument Design & Development Centre (IDDC)||1st class M.tech in Instrumentation and Control with experience in Microcontroller Programming, OrCAD, Hardware Design, C language, Development Boards etc|
|Name Of The Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Research Associate||Department Of Physics||Rs.22,000-23,000-24,000/- Plus 30% HRA|
|Centre For Atmospheric Sciences|
|Department Of Chemistry||Rs.36,000/- Plus 30%HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.16,000/- + 30% HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.18,000/- + 30% HRA|
|Jr. Project Attendant||Rs.7,000-11,200/- + 20% HRA|
|Project Scientist||Rs.32,000-51,200/- + 20% HRA|
Mode of Appointment for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015:
Institute has decided to conduct Walk-In-Interview for appointing well educated and talented candidates for above mentioned posts.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are willing to apply for IIT Jobs openings they need to download the application from through official website by following below mentioned steps.
- Firstly, go on official website that is www.iitd.ac.in
- Then, choose “jobs@iitd” link visible on top of left hand side of home page.
- After that, select “project positions” link.
- On right side of panel, hit on “Recruitment (REC)” given in the section of “IRD forms”
- Then, press on “view/download” link given in front of ‘Application Form for Selection under IRD Sponsored Projects/Consultancies (IRD/REC-4)’.
- Now, fill an application form with all relevant information and appear for interview.
- Contenders must attend the walk-in test / Interview along with application form in prescribed format along with complete information related to educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- Candidates must attend walk-in on scheduled date and time to the below stated venue.
Date, Time and Venue of Interview:
|Department Of Physics||1st July 2015||10:00am||Committee Room, Department Of Physics, Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016|
|Centre For Atmospheric Sciences||11:00 Am||Room No.325, Block–VI, Centre For Atmospheric Sciences, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas|
|Department Of Chemistry||10:00am||Committee Room, Department Of Chemistry, Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016|
|Department Of Chemical Engineering||7th July 2015||12:00 Noon||Committee Room, Department Of Chemical Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016|
|Kusuma School Of Biological Sciences (KSBS)||10th July 2015||11:00 Am To 12:00 Noon||Committee Room, Kusuma School Of Biological Sciences, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016|
|Instrument Design & Development Centre (IDDC)||21st July 2015||3:00 Pm||Committee Room, I.D.D.C. IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016|
Note: You may check Official Link for getting further details related to IIT Delhi Recruitment.
IIT Delhi Recruitment
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi has issued a notification regarding IIT Delhi Recruitment. IIT Delhi Application form has invited from the well qualified and deserving job seekers to hire them for vacancies of Librarian posts. Candidates who consider themselves eligible may apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before the closing date which is 22nd June 2015.
|Name of the post||Librarian|
|Closing date||22nd June 2015|
Applicable aspirants who wish to join Indian Institute of Technology Delhi must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Further details about IIT Delhi vacancies 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, applying process etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi recruitment must have done Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record
- Deputy Librarian completing service of three years in the AGP of Rs. 9,000/- and otherwise eligible as per conditions prescribed by the UGC.
- At least thirteen years as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years experience as a College Librarian or equivalent.
Get More Jobs > Post Graduate Jobs
- M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/Documentation/ Archives and Manuscriptkeeping. Specialized course in Computer Applications & Networking
- Experience in Computer Aided Management of the Library System
- Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for iitd.ac.in Vacancies Advt:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Librarian post they can obtained application form from the JOINT REGISTRAR (ESTT.-I), INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI, HAUZ KHAS, NEW DELHI-110016 either in person
- Candidates can also be download application form from the Institute Website that is www.iitd.ac.in
- Completely filled form along with required Xerox copies of the particulars / certificates should be enclosed in an self addressed envelope (size 10 x 23 cms) and send to the below mentioned address before the date of closing:
Joint Registrar (ESTT.-I),
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Closing date: 22nd June 2015
Note: Get more relevant details about IIT Delhi Recruitment through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On