IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has professed a notification as IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014, for filling up Faculty Posts. Candidates who want to apply for this post must fill the application form before the last date given below.
|Name of post||Faculty|
|Last date||10th November 2014|
Interested candidates who want to make their career in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi may fill the application form till the 10th November 2014. More details about IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014 is well expressed below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Jr. Account Officer|
|Sr. Assistant (Catering)||66|
|Jr. Assistant ( Accounts)|
Candidate who are interested to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014 should have Post Graduate Degree/ Bachelors Degree from any recognized university/ institution.
Age Limit and Pay Scale Details:
|Name of Post||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Student Counselor||Decide at the time of short listing||PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100/-)|
|Jr. Superintendent||32||PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800/-)|
|Jr. Account Officer||PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800/-)|
|Sr. Assistant (Catering)||27||PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200/-)|
|Jr. Assistant||PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200/-)|
|Jr. Assistant ( Accounts)||PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200/-)|
- For Student Counsellor Candidates will pay fee Rs.10/-
- For other post candidates will pay Rs.50/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Crack Interview-Get Details
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.iitd.ac.in
- Go to ‘job@iitd’ option, given on top of the home page.
- Select ‘Non-Academic’ option
- Read out the notification completely
- Download the application form & fill it carefully and properly.
- Application Form along with testimonials, prescribed fee, and latest passport size photograph should be forwarded on the address given below.
Room No. MZ-113, IIT Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Last date for receipt of application form 10th November 2014
For more details you may visit the Official Notification.