IIT Delhi Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology has declared a job notification for IIT Delhi Recruitment. The association is looking for capable and interested aspirants for filling up various vacancies in different departments. Willing job fighters, who wish to grab this job opportunity at IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date and submit application form before the last date should be reached. Aspirants are advised to stay connected with us on our web portal for fetching latest information on IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible.
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||Check Below|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form|
All details related to IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, process of selection, pay scale, procedure to apply etc is represented below on this page which is prepared according to your convenience by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
IIT Delhi Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Project Code||Posts Name||Department Name|
|5||(RP03012)||Centre for Atmospheric Science|
|8||(RP02428)||Centre for Rural Development & Technology|
For getting aforesaid posts at IIT Delhi Vacancies, appliers must have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant disciplines or its equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institutions.
Age criteria of applying contestants will be decided as per Indian Institute of Technology norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 23500 – 37600/-|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Sr. Research Fellow||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Jr. Research Fellow||
|Project Scientist||Rs. 32,000 to 51,200/-|
Procedure to Selection:
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by reputed organization to select aspirants for above stated posts.
- Entire classification will be based on their performance in interview process.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
How to Apply For IIT Delhi Recruitment?
For Sr.1 to 13 Posts:
- Candidates who consider themselves eligible can attend Interview on scheduled date which is shown below.
- Before this, candidates are required to visit on official website i.e. ird.iitd.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment (REC)” option which is given in the section of IRD Forms.
- Then, press on “view/download” link which is given in front of Application Form for Selection under IRD Sponsored Projects/Consultancies (IRD/REC-4).
- Fill application form with all relevant details and paste recent passport size photograph.
- Contenders are requested to bring application form in prescribed format, attested copies of all required and relevant documents and qualification which includes qualification, proof of age, caste certificate and any other important document and a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to produce all original testimonials/certificates for verification at the time of interview.
- Contenders need to visit at venue which is mentioned in official notification within the time along with required entity for interview.
For Sr. No. 14 Posts:
Eligible aspirants may apply sending the application form on or before the last date should be reached. Format of application form can be obtained from official website and must fill it with entire details and send it to e-mail address shown below before the closing date should be reached.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 30th September 2015
Walk-In Interview Date:
|Sr. No.||Project Code Wise||Walk-In Date|
You can open Official Link, to acquire more details related to IIT Delhi Recruitment 2015. Contenders can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to collect latest information related to IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On