IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has announced a notification as IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014 for the Faculty Posts .Candidates who wants to do job in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi should apply for IIT Delhi Vacancies.
- Job hunters should not leave this chance to be a part of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Candidates can fill the IIT Delhi Application Form 2014 and submit it before the last date i.e. 22.09.2014.
- Candidates can get more information related to IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014 such as post name, no of post, qualification etc given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor(contract)
Candidates who want to job in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi must have degree of Ph.D. with first class from any recognized University.
|Professor||Minimum 10 years Teaching/Research/Industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.|
|Associate Professor||Minimum 6 years Teaching/Research/Industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.|
|Assistant Professor||Minimum 3 years teaching/research/industrial experience post PhD|
|Assistant Professor (contract)||—–|
Organization will conduct Interview to select candidates.
How to Crack Interview-Get Details
How To Apply?
- Job hunters have to visit official site of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi iitd.ac.in.
- Applicants should fill the form through the online mode as per personal and qualification details.
- Upload your recently scanned photograph and signature.
- Take printout of online application form for future reference.
Last date of submitting the completed applications is 22.09.2014.
Note: For more information you can visit Official Notification.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has circulated a job notification regarding IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Research Assistant vacancies. Those job seekers who are interested to apply for IIT Delhi Jobs 2014 they must submit their CV at the proper email address on or before 30th September 2014.
Other details about IIT Vacancy 2014 are well mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Closing date|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||Research Assistant||30th September 2014|
- Applicants should have done M.Sc in Physics /Chemistry / Mathematics with at least 70% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc.
- B.Tech / BE / M.Tech / MS / ME in CS / IT / ECE / EE
- MCA / MS.C (CS / IT / EE / EEE) form a recognized university / institution.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible job fighters who are willing to grow their career in the government sector they must grab this opportunity by applying for this recruitment.
- Applicants should submit their recently updated curriculum vitae, clearly mentioning the subject “Application for Project Assistant in Comp-Bio” and submit to the below mentioned email address:
Email Address: email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: must check the Official Notification for further details.