IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment
An advertisement about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment has been released by Indian Institute of Technology. The Organization IIT is going to hire the authenticated and skilled job hunters to fill up the Software Developer, IT Engineer, System Administrator and other.
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar Invites applications for multiple contractual posts for its Institute Management System (IMS) so aspirants who desire to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2015 must fill online application form on or before the closing date that is 18th September 2015.
|Name of the post||Software Developer, IT Engineer, System Administrator and other|
|Closing date||18th September 2015|
Candidates who are interested to join IIT must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Applicants must read the complete details regarding IIT Gandhinagar Jobs 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc which are well mentioned below on this page by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
Aspirants who want to apply must have degree BE / BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other relevant / related branch of engineering or MCA (regular) with a minimum of 55% marks.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Software Developer||30 years|
|System Administrator||28 years|
|Project Assistant||25 years|
Selected applicants will get Consolidated Pay of Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 40,000 per month, commensurate upon qualification and experience.
The selection process of the job seekers may comprise of a written test followed by personal interview. IITGN reserves all the rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning any reason
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants should go through official site that is www.iitgn.ac.in.
- Select link ‘Jobs@IITGn’.
- Select tab ‘apply for staff (on contract) positions’.
- Follow ‘Advertisement for contractual posts for its Institute Management System (IMS)’. For identification purpose, each candidate should keep his PAN Card (only) for verification. The PAN Card number needs to be entered in the application form at appropriate place. No manual / Paper / Email application will be entertained.
- Choose link ‘For online application’ and enter required details and register yourself.
- Now login your account and fill online application form.
- Upload documents like pass port size photo and signature if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
Last date of submitting online application through website: 18th September 2015
Note: To get other relevant details about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On