IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2014
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT) has invited prospective candidates for various vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Charismatic aspirants may apply for Recruitment 2014 by filling an application form before the end date.
Contenders possessed with the skills and desperate to devote their potentials to prove themselves must apply before 18th April, 2014.
Recruitmentresult.com has gathered the entire information regarding organization credential such as association name, post name, selection process, apply process, important date etc. in the below module.
Name of the Organization
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Further Eligibility Criteria’s
Aspirants must have completed B.Tech, Masters in the specified areas with good academic records throughout from any of the approved university/ institute.
Hired contenders will get the salary of Rs. 18, 000/- + 20% HRA.
Selection of the entrants will be made on the basis of performance of an interviewee during an interview.
|Interview Questions and Answers||Complete Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Complete Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Complete Details|
How to Apply?
- Candidates may visit the Official Website i.e. iitgn.ac.in
- Download the application from.
- Fill it very carefully with all the asked details.
- Zip the duly filled form, curriculum- vitae, list of courses done, reference & contact details and mail it to RDM@iitgn.ac.in.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to bring all the Xerox copies of the submitted data along with them at the time of interview.
End date to e- mail application and documents is 18th April, 2014.
Visitors may check the Official Notification for more details.