IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment
Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar, has released a notification regarding IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment. Applications are invited to recruit Skilled and enthusiastic job hunters for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Job hunters who are interested can apply for IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy by submitting their IIT Gandhinagar Application form till the last date that is 27th Nov. 2016. To get up to date information about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017, aspirants need to read all the given information.
Job hunters, if you are in search of jobs in IIT, then you must apply for this opportunity. Other details regarding Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar Recruitment such as qualification required, selection process, how to apply are displayed here on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar|
|Last date to submit application form||27th Nov.2016|
IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Notification: Press Here
- Willing aspirants must have Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering with knowledge in Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence and software environment such as, Python, Matlab and Microcontroller programming from recognized University/ Institutions.
- GATE / NET / or equivalent qualification score is mandatory.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience in android programming
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
- Applying contenders for IIT Jobs must meet age criteria according to the posts.
- Upper age will be relaxable of reserved category candidates for IIT Gandhinagar Jobs according to the rules and regulations of Institute.
Selected appliers for IIT Vacancy will get an impressive and expressive amount of Rs. 18000/- as monthly salary from the concerned department of reputed Institute.
Mode of Hiring:
- The appointment of applicants will be purely based on presentation level in Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance the date and time of the interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to fill IIT Application Form?
- Candidates who are interested are required to visit official website of institute that is www.iitgn.ac.in
- After that you will be visit on the home page of official website.
- Now choose suitable link for according to the posts Junior Research Fellow
- A PDF file will be opened in front of your screen; you have to read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading relevant information you need to hit on this link to apply online (https://docs.google.com/a/iitgn.ac.in/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciPRMpt3ibDbCQh1XguiBEAvs4sjqm6p2TwhtvmDZrmYac1Q/viewform)
- Now Fill Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload relevant images of documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and take a print out of it for future use.
Last date to submit application form: 27th Nov. 2016
To read more information about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 you may open above given Official Notification. Appliers may also add this page as bookmarks using Control+ D and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|