IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar proposes to organize a Walk-in interview in regard of an Advertisement of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment. Qualified Job Seekers who wish to get hired for Data Administrator and Project Facilitator Jobs should appear for Interview on pre-planned date and venue. Aspirants who possess a keen interest in these professions should take an advantage of this opportunity for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2015.
|Name of Posts||Data Administrator and Project Facilitator|
|Date of Interview||06th July 2015|
Other significant details about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Applying contenders should have possessed B.Tech/B.E. or Master’s degree in any IT related discipline with minimum of 55% marks from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE /appropriate statutory authority.
Job hunters must have an age limit of 24 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per rules applicable.
Applicants who will be selected for the positions of Data Administrator and Project Facilitator will be paid Rs. 12,000 per month as monthly stipend.
Appliers will be selected according to their performance in an Interview which will be held on 06th July 2015.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment?
- Candidates must bring original and photocopies of marksheets, certificates etc at the time of the interview.
- Appliers should bring PAN Card or any other photo identification document to be produced at the time of verification and proof of date of birth.
- Candidates are also required to carry the latest copy of their Curriculum Vitae providing detailed information concerning their education.
- Applications of candidates with no documents will not be considered.
- Details for venue and reporting time are stated below.
S4-202/1 (IMS Office),
IIT Gandhinagar campus, VGEC Complex,
Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda,
Date to Remember:
Date of Interview: 06th July 2015
Note: Read Official Advertisement to know more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology has announced a career notice titled as IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment. IIT Application form are invited from the talented and capable aspirants to hire them for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post. Contenders who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2015 to get JRF Jobs by send their completed application through e-mail on or earlier than last date that is 28th June 2015.
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Closing date||28 June 2015|
Interested and eligible applicants who want to apply against IIT Gandhinagar jobs 2015 can obtain complete information in support of Required Qualification, Salary Package, and Procedure to Apply etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who fulfill all requirements can apply for IIT Recruitment advertisement till end date.
- Aspirants who want to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment must have done Postgraduate degree in Materials, Biomedical or Nanosciences discipline.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Motivated students willing to perform experiments with a keen eye to data interpretation
- Experience of working with analytical instruments is a bonus.
- Should be a team player and willing to work with a large team.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.25,000.00 + 20% HRA
- Synthesis of nanoparticles
- Experimental set up for measuring nanoparticle suspension stability and solubility
- Compiling research results towards publications. And attend conferences
- First of all, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification.
- Then, Shortlisted Job hunters will be called for interview and on the basis of their performance in personal interview they will be selected for JRF Post.
How to Apply for iitgn.ac.in Application Form:
- Applying contenders may follow the below mentioned instructions to apply for IIT Vacancy.
- First of all, contenders are required to log on to official web portal of Indian Institute Of Technology, Gandhinagar that is www.iitgn.ac.in
- Now, read the detailed advertisement and send their completed application form through email at the below mentioned email address before last date
Closing date: 28th June 2015
Note: for more details about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment must check this Official Notification