IIT Guwahati Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology has circulated a Vacancy advertisement as IIT Guwahati Recruitment. IITG invites application from well qualified candidates for filling up various unoccupied positions of Technical Project Manager, Technical Assistants and Project Technician till the last date that is 10-10-2018 up to 05:00 pm. So, Apply Now for IITG Jobs…
After submitting the IIT Guwahati application form successfully, a list of the shortlisted candidates will also be displayed at the CET website for Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the date and venue of the interview.
|Overview of the page|
Indian Institute of Technology has decided that interview will be scheduled on 26-10-2018. Contenders who are willing to be a part of this Institute they have to send applications with all relevant documents to email address mentioned below within given period of time..
Contenders before applying are suggested to read complete details regarding IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
IIT Guwahati Recruitment
|Organization name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|IITG Vacancy name||Technical Project Manager, Technical Assistants and Project Technician|
|Total No. of IITG Vacancies||07|
|Project name||Project “NPTEL” at CET, IIT Guwahati|
|Last Date to send IITG Application Form||10-10-2018|
IIT Guwahati Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of IIT Guwahati Vacancy|
|Technical Project Manager||01|
Get Here: Daily Job Updates
IIT Guwahati Eligibility Criteria:
For IIT Guwahati Technical Project Manager Recruitment:
Contenders must possess Degree of MCA or equivalent / M.Tech. / M.E in Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineering or Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT)/ Mass Communication; with Certificate in Management and 05 years of work experience to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Recruitment
For IIT Guwahati Technical Assistants Recruitment:
To apply for IIT Guwahati Jobs, appliers should have possessed Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineering or Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT) / Mass Communication / MCA; with 03 years of work experience / Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineering or Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT); with 06 years of work experience
For IIT Guwahati Project Technician Recruitment:
ITI Certificate with three years’ experience Or Diploma in Editing, Cinematography, Sound/ Mass Communication to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment.
Find Here More Highly Paid: Latest Engineering Jobs
IIT Guwahati Selection Process:
- Initially screening of IIT Guwahati Recruitment application will be done after that shortlisted candidate will be eligible to appear in personal Interview held on 26-10-2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the date and venue of the interview
- Shortlisted candidates MUST bring original certificates for verification at the time of interview for IIT Guwahati Recruitment.
- No TA / DA is admissible for appearing in the interview for Indian Institute of Technology Jobs.
Check Tips To Crack Interview Easily:
IIT Guwahati Salary:
|Post Name||Pay Scale for IIT Guwahati Recruitment|
|Technical Project Manager||Rs. 41,000 /- + HRA and medical allowance as admissible.|
|Technical Assistants||Rs. 30,000 /- + HRA and medical allowance as admissible.|
|Project Technician||Rs. 17,000/- + HRA and medical allowance as admissible.|
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Application Form?
- At first you have to visit the official site to apply against IIT Guwahati Notification that is www.iitg.ac.in
- On the homepage go through the “Quick Links” section then select “Recruitment Notice” from it for Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy.
- Now hit on suitable link regarding IIT Guwahati Asst/Manager/Tech Recruitment 2018
- After hitting the above mentioned link IIT Guwahati Notification with complete details will be appear in front of you.
- Read IIT Guwahati Advertisement carefully & download the application format.
- Fill IIT Guwahati Application Form with all necessary and correct details like Date of birth, category, qualification details, etc to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018.
- Attach the required documents with the IIT Guwahati Application Form such as educational qualification, medical council, experience certificate, community certificate, etc.
- In the final step send IIT Guwahati Application Form along with the documents to e-mail address given below
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Check More- Latest Walk-In Jobs
Important Date for Indian Institute of Technology Jobs:
- Last date to send applications: 10-10-2018 up to (05: 00 pm)
- Date of Interview for IIT Guwahati Recruitment: 26-10-2018
Applicants can read this Official Link in order to attain other details about Indian Institute Of Technology Guwahati Recruitment 2018. For any query regarding above given details of IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 – 19 you can ask in below given comment box.
Aspirants can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D to collect updated information about Private and Government Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|