IIT Guwahati Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati has propagated a new employment notification regarding IIT Guwahati Recruitment for the engagement of deserving and proficient candidates. Organization invites online application forms for filling up the unoccupied positions of Medical Officer/ counsellor/ Assistant Executive Engineer. Contenders who want to work in this organization and desire to make a bright career may register themselves for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Job seekers who fulfill all the requirements may apply for IIT Guwahati Jobs by submitting their application forms through online mode by following the guidelines which is well shaped below on or before the closing date that is 23rd December 2016. Aspirants are requested to comprehend complete details in respect of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Recruitment as given below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Closing Date||23rd December 2016|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment
IIT Guwahati Vacancies and Qualifications:
|Name of the Posts||Number of vacancies||Qualifications|
|Students’ Counsellor||04||Post Graduate qualifications specializations in areas of Counselling, Psychotherapy and / or Clinical Psychology.|
|Medical Officer||03||MBBS degree|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||02||Bachelor’s or Equivalent Degree in Engineering|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
- Candidates who are going to apply for the Students’ Counsellor posts must be below 50 years of age and for the rest of the posts should be below 35 years is required.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Serviceman will allotted according to the rules of Government of India.
Contenders who are going to appoint will receive the attractive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Candidates need to pay application fees of Rs. 500 for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PwD candidates through online mode.
Mode of Assortment:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test /skill test / interview conducted by the selection panel of the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
Get Preparation Tips to Clear Interview/Exam Round:
How to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati that is “www.iitg.ac.in”.
- Choose and open the “Recruitment Notice” from ‘Quick Links’ section available on the right side of the homepage.
- Now select the particular link of advertisement that is “Recruitment for the post of Students’ Counsellor, Medical Officer & Assistant Executive Officer” and press on it.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” tab and fill Email Id and password in the space provided.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Upload scanned copies of all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Assam
Last date of submission of Application form: 23rd December 2016
Candidates must check Official Notification available on this page for getting additional details on IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|