IIT Hyderabad Admission
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad has released a Notification regarding IIT Hyderabad Admission for Ph.D courses. Candidates who are willing to take admission in IIT Hyderabad they must ensure eligibility norms, Selection procedure and important dates from below stated section.
PhD programmes offered in different disciplines and streams by various departments of the institute are based on written test and interview. IIT Hyderabad mission is to be recognized as leaders in higher education and research, and to develop human power with imagination, technology for the betterment of India and humankind.
|Last date to apply||26 November, 2015|
Get more details about IIT Hyderabad Admission 2016 soon from this page ,team of recruitmentresult.com will keep updating details about IIT Hyderabad Admission, so keep visiting this page .
|Stream Name||Qualification Required|
|Bio Medical Engineering||
|Bio Technology||A Master’s degree (MSc or MTech) in any allied area of Life Sciences/Biotechnology|
|Chemistry||For Regular Candidates:
Master’s (MSc) degree in Chemical Sciences with good academic record.
Valid UGC-JRF/CSIR-JRF or DST inspire JRF or any other self scholarship holder
For Sponsored Candidates:
Students working under sponsored projects (i.e. DST, CSIR, BRNS, DBT, etc.) of Indian Institute of Technology
Hyderabad (IITH), with valid GATE-score/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/Lectureship (LS
Candidates working in reputed research/industrial organizations may also apply under sponsored Ph.D. program
|Civil Engineering||First class Bachelor’s degree, First class Master’s* degree|
|Computer Science and Engineering||B.Tech/B.E/B.S/M.Sc/MCA, M.Tech/M.E/M.S. in CSE/IT/ECE/EE|
|Design||M.Des. / M.Arch. / M.Tech. / M.Phil. / MFA / M.A / M.Sc / Postgraduate Diploma in Design of NID, Ahmedabad and equivalent.|
|Mathematics||Graduate/Post Graduate degree|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test/Interview
- General/OBC category (Men only) are required to pay an amount of Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD category(Men only) have to pay Rs.150/-
- All women applicants need to submit Rs.150/-
How to fill IIT Hyderabad Admission form:
- Candidates may fill application form through IIT Hyderabad official site by following the steps given below
- Before applying, candidates should have valid login id, email address and password. Please note that we will use this email address for further communication with you.
- Press on to the link ’Click here to apply’ and Choose the department by pressing on arrow of corresponding department
- Fill or update your application details by pressing on appropriate arrows.
- Please note that once you fill or update the information in the appropriate form you need to hit on either save/submit button so that your data will be stored in our system.
- Pay requisite application fee
- Submit your application by hitting on ’Submit Application’ button. Unless You submit the application by pressing the above button your application will not be considered.
- After submission of form, you should take printout of your application by pressing on the ’Print Application’ button.
- You can keep on updating your application; upload the payment reference document and photo till the final date.
Important dates to keep in mind:
Last date for submitting the application form: 26 November, 2015(4:00PM IST)
For more details regarding IIT Hyderabad Admission you must go through the Official Link. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline. We will soon update this page with details of IIT Hyderabad Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On