IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad has depicted a notification about IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for filling up the senior research fellow (SRF) and junior research fellow (JRF) posts. Candidates may apply for IIT Hyderabad jobs before the date of closing that is 21st April 2015.
|Name of the Post||JRF / SRF|
|Closing date||21st April 2015|
Candidates can grow their career in the government sector by applying for this recruitment. The entire important details are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- The ideal candidate should be NET/GATE qualified:
- Candidates should have done B.E./B.Tech. in Materials/Metallurgical Engineering having 1st Class and strong background in Physical/Mechanical Metallurgy.
- M.E./M.Tech. having strong background in Physical/Mechanical Metallurgy. Final semester B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech. students, who have already submitted their thesis, are also eligible.
- Upper age limitation should be 28 years to 32 years for SRF / JRF position as on the day on which the application is made.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, and women, and physically handicapped candidates.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested job hunters must apply for this recruitment by sending their updated resume at the below mentioned address:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must visit the official website that is www.iith.ac.in
- Read the full advertisement carefully to apply for this job and then send the complete resume to the below mentioned address
- The resume should be covered by complete details and should be updated
Dr. Pinaki Prasad Bhattacharjee
Department of Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering
IIT Hyderabad Ordnance Factory Estate,
Yeddumailaram 502205 AP India
Closing date: 21st April, 2015
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On