IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is going to organize a Walk-in-Interview under an Advertisement framed as IIT Hyderabad Recruitment. The Institute is in search of talented and dynamic individuals for engagement of Project Asst positions. Job Aspirants who wish to grow their career in a leading organization should apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015. Walk-in-Interview (preceded by a written test) is going to be held on July 3rd, 2015.
|Designation Name||Project Asst|
|Walk-In Date||3rd July 2015|
To get further information in regard of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Advertisement like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. you may go through this page of recruitmentresult.com and apply by following instructions given below.
The responsibilities of Project Asst include project management activities like accounting, book keeping, supervision etc.
Appliers who want to apply must have possessed Bachelors degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Job hunters must have good letter drafting skills and outstanding communication skills.
- M.Com, M.B.A. or any other Master degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounting with the help of Tally or other softwares
- Knowledge of MS Office products and Google Drive
Participants who will be selected will get an impressive salary package based on qualification and experience.
Indian Institute of Technology is going to organize written test and Interview to select talented and skilled candidates for post of Project Asst.
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment?
- Interested candidates may report on 3rd July 2015 at sharp 9:30 am.
- Aspirants must bring an updated CV/resume/bio-data and all mandatory certificates on the day of Interview and written test.
- Details for venue are provided below.
Campus of IIT Hyderabad
Date to Remember:
Appliers should report for Interview and Written test on 3rd July 2015 at the venue provided above.
Note: For more details, you can check the Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad has advertised a job notification as IIT Hyderabad Recruitment. IIT Hyderabad application forms are invited from capable and well qualified aspirants to hire them for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) posts. Applicants who want to apply for IIT Hyderabad recruitment 2015 must attend walk-In Interview on 30th June 2015.
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Walk-In Date||30th June 2015|
Aspirants who are willing to grow their career in government sector they must clutch this opportunity as soon as possible. To get further information in regard of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. you may go through this page of recruitmentresult.com and apply by following instructions given below.
Appliers who want to apply for SRF vacancy should have degree of M Tech in Thermal Engineering with minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Participants who will be selected will get Rs. 18000-22000/- per month as salary.
Appliers are not required to pay any fee in favour of Indian Institute of Technology.
Indian Institute of Technology is going to organize interview to select talented and skilled candidates for post of SRF
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment:
- Aspirants who match with eligibility criteria and want to apply for available vacancies must prepare a resume including all details about you such as name, qualification, experience, contact details etc.
- Candidates are require to attend the walk-In Interview along with the required particulars at the below mentioned venue:
- Applicants have to send application to given address with the subject: “Application for SRF on BRNS project” latest by 27th June 2015
- aspirants will be informed by 28th June 2015 if they are being called for interview
The Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, IIT Hyderabad
- Walk-In Date: 30th June 2015
- Send Application Through Email Latest By: 27th June 2015
- Aspirants Will Be Informed For Interview: 28th June 2015
Note: you may go through this Official Notification to get more relevant details about IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015.