IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2014:
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad has stated a notification of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 for various vacancies of JRF/SRF in the Department of Materials Science and metallurgical Engineering.
- Applicants those who want to enhance their career in IIT Jobs, may apply online by filling IIT application form 2014 on or before the closing date.
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public university located in Medak district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- To grab more details concerning to IIT Hyderabad notification 2014 you may go through the given notification which is stated below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Entire Instruction of IIT Vacancies 2014:
|1||Junior Research Fellow|
|2||Senior Research Fellow|
Eligibility Criteria 2014:
- Job seeker those who want to apply must hold degree of B.E./B.Tech. in Materials/Metallurgical Engineering having pt Class and strong background in Physical/Mechanical Metallurgy.
- M.E./M.Tech. Having strong background in Physical/Mechanical Metallurgy from approved University.
- Aspirants’ age should reside in between 28 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per Government norms.
How to fill Application form 2014?
Applicants those who wish to apply can send their updated curriculum Vitae (Bio Data) with all necessary details and also with all essential documents to the mentioned displayed address:
“Dr. Pinaki Prasad Bhattacharjee
Department of Materials Science and metallurgical Engineering
Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram 502205 AP-India”
Deadline for receiving applications is: 9th April, 2014
For more essential details you may go though the Official Notice
If you have any query or want to acquire more information than you may write your views in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you can also log on to Facebook and Google +.