IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology which is a famously known as public engineering and research institution has published a job notification as IIT Hyderabad Recruitment. The institute has decided to conduct walk in interview on 20-12-2017 for selection of dynamic candidates for Junior Testing Engineer post. Applicants who have desire to work with this institute have good chance to apply for IITH Junior Testing Engineer Vacancies. Individual may get more information regarding IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page.
Highlights of the Page:
Contenders are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials in support of age, education etc. along with one set of self attested photocopies of the same verification and two recent sizes colored photograph. Candidates who meet eligibility criteria of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 and want to know process of attend walk in. They are advised to read entire instruction below given on the page of recruitmentresult.com
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
|Name of the institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|Name of the post||Junior Testing Engineer|
|Date of walk in||20-12-2017|
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy:
Junior Testing Engineer
Candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment should have completed B.tech from recognized University or Institute.
Check More: Latest B.Tech Jobs
Age Limitations For IITH Junior Testing Engineer Vacancy:
- The minimum age of applying candidates for Indian Institute of Technology vacancies should be 18 years.
- The maximum age for Indian Institute of Technology jobs will be decided at the time of selection.
- The reservation facility will be provided to reserved category aspirants as per norms.
Salary Details For IITH Junior Testing Engineer Vacancies:
Selected candidates for IITH Junior Testing Engineer jobs will get attractive amount of monthly salary of Rs.10, 000 – 16,000 per month. Other allowances and facilities will be given to aspirants selected for Indian Institute of Technology vacancy.
Mode Of Selection:
Candidates who want to get recruit for IITH Junior Testing Engineer vacancies, they have to perform well in interview. Candidates are advised to carry original documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview.
Read Below Given Articles:
How to Apply For IIT Hyderabad Recruitment?
- Candidates applying for IITH Junior Testing Engineer recruitment have to visit its official website that is www.iith.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards “other links” tab present on menu bar of the home page.
- Select “recruitment” tabs from the drop down list and hit on appropriate link.
- This will shift you to next page from where you should select suitable link regarding iith.ac.in Recruitment.
- Read entire IIT Hyderabad Recruitment notification for fetching full details.
- Now, prepare bio – data in which complete information should be filled in correct manner.
- Attach relevant copies of documents and certificates with the bio – data.
- Now, aspirants should reach at walk in venue before half an hour.
- This is to inform to all aspirants that no TA/DA will be paid to contenders for attend interview.
Official Notification >> Hit Here
Walk In Venue:
Room No: 21, Academic block A, IIT Hyderabad, Kandi Campus,
Check More: Jobs in Hyderabad
Walk In Date And & Time:
Interview will be held at 20-12-2017 at 10:00AM.
To get more information regarding IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018, candidates may go through Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may ask it in below given comment box. Our experts will solve your query as soon possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|