IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad has professed a job advertisement regarding IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2016. IIT Hyderabad is an engineering and technology institute and is planning to recruit eligible candidates to fill various Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions through interview process. Applicants, who are interested in acquiring latest updates related to IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017, need to stay connected with this page.
Contenders, who are interested to apply for Indian Institute of Technology JRF Vacancy, can apply by sending the application form on or prior to the last date and if selected, attend the interview on stipulated date which is tailored below on this page that is furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
|Name Of Organizing Body||Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|Last date of receipt of application||19th July, 2016|
Essential Qualification for IIT Hyderabad Jobs:
Candidates should have degree of M.TECH in EE / ECE from any recognized institute or university. The candidate must have strong experience in Lab VIEW automation and must be willing to work on experimental set-up.
Latest M.Tech Jobs: Get Here
Selected candidates will be getting Rs.24000-32,500 as fixed amount of salary per month.
Check Here: More JRF Jobs
Selection Process for IIT Hyderabad Vacancy:
- Consideration of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview. Interview will be preceded by a written screening test that is candidates will only be called for interview if have qualified the written screening test.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates who will get selected for the “JRF” post may be permitted to PhD program as per existing institute rules.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad Recruitment?
- Those candidates who are willing to get hired with this reputed Institute, must ensure that they are eligible for the position for which they intend to apply before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates are required to prepare a detailed CV including discipline of degree / certificates obtained, Experience including research, industrial field and others, Attested copies of degree / certificate and experience certificate.
- Aspiring aspirants who are going to appear for Interview should submit their CV along with relevant documents through email, to email@example.com on /before 19th July, 2016 with the subject title “For the position of JRF”.
- Contenders need to bring along with them the original degree /certificates and experience certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Details on the venue and timing will be intimated to shortlisted candidates over email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed over email by 20th July, 2016.
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find More: Jobs in Hyderabad
- Last date of receipt of application: 19th July, 2016
- Date for written test & interview (same day) will be (Tentative): 26th July 2016
Note: For more details regarding Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad vacancies, you can go through this Official Notification. We will shortly update the latest details regarding IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 – 2017 on this web page so remain in touch with the web portal.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|