IIT Indore Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites online applications from outstanding, highly-motivated Indian nationals to fill up 62 Posts of Manager/Engineer & Others through IIT Indore Recruitment. Candidates can apply for IIT Indore Vacancy Notice till last date which is provided below.
|IIT Indore Recruitment Notice for Assistant Professor||Download PDF|
|IIT Indore Assistant Professor Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|IIT Indore Recruitment Advertisement|
for Non-Teaching Staff
|Apply Online for Non-Teaching Staff||Get Here|
|IIT Indore Official Link||Get Here|
IIT Indore Notification 2019 – Highlights
- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Category: IIT Indore Recruitment 2019
- Available Posts: Non-Teaching Posts / Assistant Professor
- IIT Indore Vacancies: 62
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Apply Online for Non-Teaching Posts: 28-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for Assistant Professor: 22-03-2019
- Official Website: www.iiti.ac.in
IIT Indore Recruitment
IIT Indore Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Deputy Manager (Lab)||06|
|Lab In charge / Office In charge||01|
What Qualifications are required for IIT Indore Vacancies?
Requisite Qualifications and Experience for IIT Indore Recruitment 2019 for the aforementioned vacancies has been stated in the following table:
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification /Experience|
|Superintending Engineer||First Class Degree in Engineering in relevant field|
|Executive Manager||Post Graduate degree with at least 3 years as Junior Superintendent / Manager|
|Deputy Engineer (Electrical)||Engineering Degree with 2 years of experience|
|Manager||Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience|
|Manager (Library)||Bachelor of Library / Information Science or|
equivalent with 4 year experience
|Manager (Technical)||BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA with 5 years’ experience|
|Deputy Manager||Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of|
computer operations with 02 years of
|Deputy Manager (Lab)||Diploma in Engineering with 02 years of|
|Lab In charge / Office In charge||Matric / SSLC|
|Assistant Professor||Ph.D. Degree / with first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch.|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is the prescribed Age Limit to participate in IIT Indore Recruitment process?
The maximum age limit for IIT Indore Jobs has been determined as follows:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Deputy Engineer (Electrical)||40|
|Deputy Manager (Lab)||35|
|Lab In charge / Office In charge||30|
Note: Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per Government of India rules.
What is the Pay Scale for IIT Indore Jobs?
Selected eligible contenders for IIT Indore Vacancies will be offered the following amount of Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Superintending Engineer||Pay Level: 13 (Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-)|
|Executive Manager||Pay Level: 8 (Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-)|
|Deputy Engineer (Electrical)||Pay Level: 6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-)|
|Deputy Manager||Pay Level: 4 (Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-)|
|Deputy Manager (Lab)|
|Lab In charge / Office In charge||Pay Level: 1 (Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-)|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What will be the selection criteria for IIT Indore Vacancies?
How to apply for IIT Indore Recruitment 2019?
Send the applications for Indian Institute of Technology Indore Recruitment by the help of below mentioned guidelines:
- Log on to the official portal of organization that is www.iiti.ac.in
- Now, move your cursor towards the “Recruitment” column that is available at the right side of homepage.
- Select “Non-Teaching Recruitment OR Faculty Appointment” option from the list.
- On the next page, press the Advt. link given for “Advertisement for Non-Teaching Positions” for IIT Indore Non-Teaching Recruitment or Special Recruitment Drive under Reserved Categories for Assistant Professor at IIT Indore.
- The detailed IIT Indore Notification PDF will appear on your screen.
- Read the complete IIT Indore Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- If eligible, switch to previous page and press the “Apply Online” link.
- IIT Indore Online Application Form will be appeared in front of you.
- Fill in the IIT Indore Online Formwith complete details.
- Submit your IIT Indore Application Form online.
- Further take the print out of online submitted IIT Indore Recruitment Application Form and post it to the concerned address before the closing date for Non-Teaching Post.
What is the Postal Address to send the hard copy of online submitted IIT Indore Application Form For Non-Teaching Posts?
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road Simrol,
Indore – 453552
Find Here: Latest Jobs in MP
IIT Indore Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore has invited online applications for recruitment to 62 posts of Assistant Professor and Non-Teaching Staff including the posts of Superintending Engineer, Executive Manager & others. Get all the details of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore Recruitment here.
Candidates applying for IIT Indore Non-Teaching Vacancy are required to first apply online on the official web portal till 28-02-2019 and then submit the printed copy of IIT Recruitment Online Application Form to the Institution on or before 07-03-2019 for Non-Teaching Posts. Applicants can fill the form till last date that is 22-03-2019 for Assistant Professor.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
- Last date to Apply Online IIT Indore 38 Non-Teaching Posts: 28-02-2019 (05:00 PM)
- Last date to submit printed copy of Online Application Form for Non-Teaching Posts: 07-03-2019 (05:00 PM)
- Last date to Apply Online for Assistant Professor: 22-03-2019
Aspirants are advised to explore the official links given above to get rest details of IIT Indore Recruitment 2019. Also, follow us on Google Plus and Facebook and receive latest job alerts on your timeline.
Latest Recruitment On 16-02-2019:
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 23-02-2019
- NRHM Assam Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 16-02-2019 & 22-02-2019
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in Date: 21-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 23-02-2019 and 01-03-2019
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 19-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 28-02-2019 to 12-03-2019, 01-03-2019
- BHU Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 25-02-2019