IIT JAM Admit Card
Are You Going To Appear In IIT JAM Exam? If Yes Then Download IIT JAM Admit Card From Here!!! Students, who have applied for Joint Admission Test which will be held in month of February 2018, may download IIT JAM Hall Ticket From this page. Examination hall ticket will be available to download In the month of January 2018 and student must bring their call letter for appearing in exam. On the Availability of IIT JAM Admit Card 2018 we’re updating this page with latest information so you’re advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal.
Indian Institutes of Technology organizes JAM Exam for those candidates who want to get admission in Post Graduation Degree courses. Applicants may follow below stated guidelines to download examination call letter from official website or through this page. You can read whole information about Joint Admission Test Admit Card from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download IIT JAM Admit Card?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to get IIT JAM Exam Admit Card, please have a look…
- Contenders will have to visit official website of institute that is jam.iitm.ac.in.
- Choose the appropriate link of “JAM 2018” available at bottom of home page.
- Now choose relevant link according to your requirement.
- Must enter required details correctly, which you have filled at time of registration.
- After that, your Hall ticket will show on your computer screen.
- At last, take printout of it for future use and bring it with you at time of exam.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
IIT JAM Admit Card
Few Unknown Facts About Joint Admission Test
Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science conduct Joint Admission Test jointly for admission in M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D, Dual Degree and Integrated Ph.D. The main purpose to organize IIT exam is to appreciate the science students to make career in science field. Candidates can get admission on basis of their marks in test.
Examination is going to conduct in month of February 2018 for candidates who want to get admission in to Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D., M.Sc.- Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.- M.Tech., M.Sc.- M.S. (Research)/ Ph.D. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes at IITs.
Check These Links, It Help You To Crack IIT JAM Exam:
Students’ admission in relevant courses will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in IIT Joint Admission Test followed by interview process.
Read Also: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
IIT JAM Exam Pattern:
|Section||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
You May Read This: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
- For Section A: The wrong answer will result in negative marking and there is penalty of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer of one mark question and For 2 marks question2/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Applicants should advised to ensure about the correct answer while marking the answer otherwise they can left the option blank as there is no penalty will be applicable for blank option and there is no negative marking for Section B & C.
IIT JAM Exam Center:
|Dates To Download Hall Ticket||January 2018|
|Date of JAM 2018 Examination||February 2018|
|Announcement of the Results||March 2018|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission||April 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category along with valid documents||May 2018|
|Declaration of First Admission List||June 2018|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||June 2018|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||July 2018|
|Closure of Admissions||July 2018|
For more information about IIT JAM Admit Card 2018, you can visit this Official Link.
As soon as your call letter will publish on official site we will provide it for you on our page so stay tuned with us. To get latest updates in your inbox you may Subscribe Our Free Mail Service and Candidates can also follow us on Google Plus and Facebook to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On