IIT JAM Admit Card 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is going to release the IIT JAM Admit Card 2019 for the upcoming IIT M.Sc entrance exam. Appearing candidates can download the IIT JAM Hall Ticket from Jan 4 by following the direct download link given here.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2019 will be uploaded by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras on its official website. Candidates will be able to get their Joint Admission Test for M.Sc Admit Card by entering their registration number and password on its official website.
IIT JAM Hall Ticket- Download Here
Candidates can start filling the IIT JAM online application from 1-09-2018 till 1-10-2018. Indian Institute of Technology JAM exam is going to be conducted on 10-02-2019 and the results for the same will be declared on 20-03-2019.
Candidates who qualify in IIT JAM will be able to take admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D, and other courses. For more such details regarding IIT JAM Admit Card 2019 you may scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download IIT JAM Admit Card?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to get IIT JAM Exam Admit Card, please have a look…
- Contenders will have to visit official website of institute that is jam.iitm.ac.in.
- Choose the appropriate link of “JAM 2019” available at bottom of home page.
- Now choose relevant link according to your requirement.
- Must enter required details correctly, which you have filled at time of registration.
- After that, your Hall ticket will show on your computer screen.
- At last, take printout of it for future use and bring it with you at time of exam.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
Details Mentioned in IIT JAM Admit Card 2019
Candidates will see the following dates in their IIT JAM Admit Card 2019. Check whether all these details are correctly given in the admit card:
- Name of Candidate’s
- Registration Number
- Name(s) & Code(s) of Test paper(s)
- Name & Address of Test Center
IIT JAM Admit Card
Few Unknown Facts About Joint Admission Test
Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science conduct Joint Admission Test jointly for admission in M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D, Dual Degree and Integrated Ph.D. The main purpose to organize IIT exam is to appreciate the science students to make career in science field. Candidates can get admission on basis of their marks in test.
Examination is going to conduct in month of February 2018 for candidates who want to get admission in to Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D., M.Sc.- Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.- M.Tech., M.Sc.- M.S. (Research)/ Ph.D. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes at IITs.
Check These Links, It Help You To Crack IIT JAM Exam:
Students’ admission in relevant courses will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in IIT Joint Admission Test followed by interview process.
What are the things to do after downloading Admit Card for IIT JAM 2018?
- After successfully downloading your admit card you have to ensure that all the details are accurately printed or not and also mark the date and time for IIT JAM Exam
- After that search for the exam location and then start preparing for the final day test. Practice these 3 essentials wisely!
- You should take help from IIT JAM Online Test Series and Mock Test Papers to score good marks
- Must go through the JAM Syllabus and make sure you have covered up all the topics.
Read Also: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
IIT JAM 2018 Syllabus:
IN JAM Syllabus the given steps have mentioned in various subjects such as Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) Chemistry (CY), Geology (GC), and Physics (PH). You may start your preparation according to this syllabus.
IIT JAM Exam Pattern:
The IIT JAM exam pattern complete details are mentioned here:
- Exam Mode: The IIT JAM exam will be held in computer-based mode.
- Session: IIT JAM exam will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 9 AM to 12 Noon & 2 PM to 5 PM.
- Sections: The questions that will be asked will consist of different patterns such as Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- No. of Papers: For JAM exam, there will be Total of seven papers that will be organized.
- Duration: The duration of IIT JAM exam will be three hours.
- Medium: The only medium of the exam is English.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 60 questions in the examination.
- Marks: IIT JAM Exam is of 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: Only Section A will have negative marking.
|Section||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
You May Read This: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
- For Section A: The wrong answer will result in negative marking and there is penalty of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer of one mark question and For 2 marks question2/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Applicants should advised to ensure about the correct answer while marking the answer otherwise they can left the option blank as there is no penalty will be applicable for blank option and there is no negative marking for Section B & C.
IIT JAM Exam Center:
Dates to consider:
|Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2019 Website||01-09- 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website||01-10-2018|
|Admit Card Download||04-01-2019|
|Mock Test link||10-01-2019|
|Date of JAM 2019 Examination||10-02-2019|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2019||20-03-2019|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2019 Website||11-04-2019 to 24-09-2019|
For more information about IIT JAM Admit Card 2018, you can visit this Official Link.
As soon as your call letter will publish on official site we will provide it for you on our page so stay tuned with us. To get latest updates in your inbox you may Subscribe Our Free Mail Service and Candidates can also follow us on Google Plus and Facebook to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On