IIT JAM Notification
Indian Institute of Technology has released IIT JAM Notification for all those students who want to get admission in M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes. The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. is going to be held in the month of February 2018. All those students who are interested for IIT JAM Notification 2018, they can check below mention procedure to fill their IIT application form.
The examination is going to be held at various Indian Institutes of Technology that are (Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Patna, Roorkee and Ropar). Candidates who are all set to attend the examination, they can follow up this page to see How to Make Registration. We the team of recruitmentresult.com, is providing to you all the details about Indian Institute of Technology application forms in this page only.
IIT JAM Notification
Eligibility Requirements for Admission
Candidates who are applying for the required courses, they must fulfill below provided Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates of General/ OBC (NCL) Category should have possessed at least 55% aggregate marks in the relevant courses.
- Aspirants of SC/ ST and PwD Category must have possessed at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
Must Read This: IIT JAM Preparation Tips
- Candidates who are applying for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. they have to pay application fee in the following way:
|Group / Category||Fee|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/ PwD||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
|General and OBC||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2100/-|
Mode of Payment
The application fee is to be paid through online mode using net banking account, debit or credit cards etc.
- Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. examination will have seven test papers, namely, Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH), each of three hours duration.
- All the examination will be conducted in ONLINE mode only.
- Section–A contains a total of 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) involving 10 questions of one mark each and 20 questions of two mark each.
- Section–B contains a total of 10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) carrying two marks each.
- Section–C contains a total of 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions involving 10 questions of one mark each and 10 questions of two mark each.
- A candidate can appear in either one or two test papers subject to the restrictions of test schedule given below.
Must Check Below Provided Links:
How to Apply Online:
To fill application form, you can check below mention steps:
- Visit official website of the organization that is jam.iitd.ac.in
- On the home page, choose appropriate link to fill application form.
- Now register yourself by filling name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- After registration, login with the same ID to fill application form
- Fill Online Application Form with all the details carefully.
- Upload your scanned images and pay the application fee.
- After completing the form, recheck it again and hit “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of the form and keep it safely for further use.
Do You Know?How to Get a Free College Education
|Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2018 Website||September 2017|
|Last Date for Online application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website||October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Online process||October 2017|
|Admit Card download||January 2018|
|Mock Test link||February 2018|
|Date of JAM 2018 Examination||February 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2018||March 2018|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2018 Website||April 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/ rectification of defective documents at IIT Delhi||May 2018|
|Declaration of First Admission List||June 2018|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||June 2018|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||July 2018|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2018||July 2018|
Check Related Links:
To see all the remaining details about IIT JAM Notification 2018, you can check Official Website. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Tips For Students To Manage Stress||How to Make Own Study Guide|