IIT JAM 2019
Submission of IIT JAM 2019 Application Form has been started on 05-09-2019!!! As per the IIT JAM 2019 notification released earlier, last date of submission IIT JAM Application Form Online was 10-10-2018, date has Extended upto 12-10-2018 17:30 Hours
Candidates meeting the required IIT JAM Criteria 2019 are suggested to apply online. After the completion of IIT JAM Online Procedure, contenders can grab complete details about IIT JAM Exam Dates, Exam Pattern and Syllabus by moving their cursor downwards on this page as soon as possible.
Latest Updates On 11-10-2018
|IIT JAM 2019 Application Form last Date Extended|
IIT JAM Online Application has Extended to 12-10-2018 2018 Upto 17:30 Hours!!! Earlier students were supposed to apply for IIT JAM 2019 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) till 10-10-2018. Now institute has extended the last date of IIT JAM Online registration.
Candidates, who were not able to apply earlier, need not to worry as they can apply till 12-10-2018. Candidates whose applications need to be rectified, in his/her photo/signature/other supporting documents, will be contacted by e-mail/SMS.
IIT JAM Exam 2019
IIT JAM 2019 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) is a national level examination which is conducted for providing admission in M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other post-bachelor’s degree courses at IITs by IIT, Kharagpur.
Candidates can also get admission into the Ph.D. Programme at IISC. For acquiring more details regarding IIT JAM 2019 Application Form, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort.
IIT JAM 2019
IIT JAM 2019 Dates:
|Availability of Online Application||05-09-2018|
|Last date to submit application|
|Admit Card Release||04-01-2019|
|Mock Test Available||10-01-2019|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||10-02-2019|
|Answer Key Release||25-02-2019|
|Rank & Merit List||05-04-2019|
|Score Card Release||05-04-2019|
|Admission Form Availability||11-04-2019 to 24-04-2019|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category||07-05-2018|
|Declaration of First Admission List||03-06-2019|
|Announcement of Second Admission List||18-06-2019|
|Announcement of Third and Final Admission List||01-07-2019|
|Admission Closes for IIT JAM 2019|
Programmes at the IITs
- -Ph.D. Dual Degree
- (Four Semesters)
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D.
Programmes at the IISc
- Integrated PhD Degree
Eligibility Requirements for Admission
- Candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree. General/ OBC (NCL) Category personals should have possessed at least 55% aggregate marks without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined).
- Foreign Nationals may have minimum 50% aggregate marks without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined)
- Aspirants of SC/ ST and PwD Category must have possessed at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Contenders who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2019 are also eligible to appear in the test.
Must Read This: IIT JAM Preparation Tips
Point To Be Noted:
It will entirely be accountability of the Candidate to prove that he/she satisfies the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for Admissions.
Admitting Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate who is found to have been admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations.
Requisite IIT JAM 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates who are applying for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. they have to pay application fee in the following way:
|Group / Category||Fee|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/ PwD||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
|General and OBC||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2100/-|
Additional Fee for Addition or Change of Test Paper(s)
|Group/Category||Existing||Wishes to Change||Wishes to Add|
|Case||Additional Fee(Rs.)||Case||Additional Fee(Rs.)|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ST/PwD||One Test Paper||One Test Paper||Rs. 750/-||One Test Paper||Rs. 300/-|
|Two Test Papers||Any One Test Paper||Rs. 300/-||Not Applicable|
|Both Papers||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Others||One Test Paper||One Test Paper||Rs. 1500/-||One Test Paper||Rs. 600/-|
|Two Test Papers||Any One Test Paper||Rs. 600/-||Not Applicable|
|Both Papers||Rs. 2100/-|
Additional Fee for Changing Category or Gender
|Existing Gender/ Category||Changes||Case||Additional Fee|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD|
(Group – 1)
|Within Group-1||One or Two Test Paper(s)||NIL|
|To Group-2||One Test Paper||Rs. 750/-|
|Both Papers||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Others (Group – 2)||To Group-1||One or Two Test Paper(s)|
Mode of Payment
The application fee is to be paid through online mode using net banking account, debit or credit cards etc.
IIT JAM 2019 Admission Procedure:
Only candidates who qualify in JAM 2019 (whose names appear in the Merit List) will be eligible to apply for admission to any of the academic programmes available at IITs (refer to Appendices-I & II of this Information Brochure).
Applicants should note that they have to apply by filling an online Application Form for Admission (henceforth called Admission Form) available only at JAM 2019 website.
Based on the test paper(s) qualified, an applicant can apply to one or more academic programmes covered under that test paper(s), subject to fulfillment of the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and the Eligibility Requirements (ERs) of the Admitting Institutes.
Download Here: IIT JAM 2019 Brochure
IIT JAM 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. examination will have seven test papers, namely, Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH), each of three hours duration.
- All the examination will be conducted in ONLINE mode only.
- Section–A contains a total of 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) involving 10 questions of one mark each and 20 questions of two mark each.
- Section–B contains a total of 10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) carrying two marks each.
- Section–C contains a total of 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions involving 10 questions of one mark each and 10 questions of two mark each.
- A candidate can appear in either one or two test papers subject to the restrictions of test schedule given below.
|Section-A||30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Section-B||10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)|
|Section-C||20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT)|
Must Check Below Provided Links:
IIT Joint Admission Test Scheme:
|Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|9:00 a.m. -12:00 noon||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|II||2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)|
IIT JAM Syllabus:
- It is divided into three sections, i.e. Section A, B & C.
- IIT JAM comprise of various topics such as BL (Biological Sciences), BT (Biotechnology), GC (Geology), MS (Mathematical Statistics), CY (Chemistry), PH (Physics) and MA (Mathematics).
How to Apply Online for IIT JAM 2019?
Candidates can submit IIT JAM Application Form 2019 with the help of given hassle free guidelines:
- First of all, you are required to go through the official website of the organization that is jam.iitkgp.ac.in
- Afterwards eligible students need to press “Candidate Portal (JOAPS)” available at the left side of the home page.
- Now you need to enter asked details for IIT JAM Log in and New users need to go for IIT JAM Registration.
- After that you have to enter asked details in IIT JAM Online Form 2019 in appropriate manner.
- Make the payment of requisite fee and take a preview of IIT JAM Online Application Form 2019.
- Hit “Submit” button and At last take a print out of the IIT JAM 2019 Online Form and keep it safely for further use.
IIT JAM 2019 Exam Cities:
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Vadodara|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Hisar, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi|
|IIT Guwahati||Asansol-Durgapur, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Siliguri|
|IIT Kanpur||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam|
|IIT Madras||Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee||Dehradun, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Roorkee|
Do You Know?How to Get a Free College Education
IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card
JAM 2019 Admit Card indicates various details like Candidate’s Name, Photograph, Registration Number, Signature, Code of Test Pater, Exam Center, etc It is the mandatory as without it candidates are not permitted to sit in the exam. Hall ticket will be available 2nd week of January 2020
Get Here – IIT JAM Admit Card
IIT JAM Answer Key 2019
Answer key along will be released through online mode. Students can check how many of their answers are correct or incorrect. Candidates can submit their objections against answer key if they found any wrong answers in the solution key.
JAM Result 2019
IIT JAM Result 2019 will be released on 05-04-2019 via online mode. Students can check their result through official or directly through this page. Merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained in Exam.
Check Here – IIT JAM Result
To see all the remaining details about IIT JAM Notification 2019, you can check Official Website. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Tips For Students To Manage Stress||How to Make Own Study Guide|