IIT JAM 2019
IIT JAM 2019 (Joint Admission Test (IIT-JAM) for M.Sc) is going to be conducted on 10-02-2019!! IIT JAM 2019 registration process will be commenced from 01-09-2018. Students who wish to apply (IIT-JAM) for admission to M.Sc. courses has to submit IIT JAM Online Application Form till 01-10-2018
|Latest updates on 14-08-2018|
Indian Institute of Technology has released all IIT JAM Important dates 2019 officially!! IIT JAM 2019 notification will be available from 01-09-2018 at official site. Students who want to get admission M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes has to apply online.
IIT JAM Exam Dates is scheduled to be held on 10-02-2019. Admit card will be published by the authorities only from registered candidates on 04-01-2019. After successfully completion of exams, result will be announced on 20-03-2019
Check >> IIT JAM 2019 Important dates
Interested candidates must ensure all eligibility norms before filling IIT JAM Registration form. Admission of candidates will be done based on their marks in the entrance exam. Further students will be called for counselling session, where seats will be allotted to each qualified students as per their rank.
Overview of page:
IIT JAM 2019 Details!!
Indian Institute of Technology is responsible authority for conducting IIT-JAM for M.Sc which is a Computer Based Online Examination. Through IIT-JAM candidates will grant admission in M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes.
For more details regarding IIT JAM 2019 must go through this page which is well created by the excerpt team member of recruitmentresult.com, have a look –
IIT JAM 2019
Programmes at the IITs
- -Ph.D. Dual Degree
- (Four Semesters)
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D.
Programmes at the IISc
- Integrated PhD Degree
Eligibility Requirements for Admission
- Candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree. General/ OBC (NCL) Category personals should have possessed at least 55% aggregate marks without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined).
- Foreign Nationals may have minimum 50% aggregate marks without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined)
- Aspirants of SC/ ST and PwD Category must have possessed at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Contenders who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2019 are also eligible to appear in the test.
Must Read This: IIT JAM Preparation Tips
Point to be noted:
It will entirely be accountability of the Candidate to prove that he/she satisfies the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for Admissions.
Admitting Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate who is found to have been admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations.
- Candidates who are applying for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. they have to pay application fee in the following way:
|Group / Category||Fee|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/ PwD||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
|General and OBC||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2100/-|
Mode of Payment
The application fee is to be paid through online mode using net banking account, debit or credit cards etc.
- Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. examination will have seven test papers, namely, Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH), each of three hours duration.
- All the examination will be conducted in ONLINE mode only.
- Section–A contains a total of 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) involving 10 questions of one mark each and 20 questions of two mark each.
- Section–B contains a total of 10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) carrying two marks each.
- Section–C contains a total of 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions involving 10 questions of one mark each and 10 questions of two mark each.
- A candidate can appear in either one or two test papers subject to the restrictions of test schedule given below.
|Section-A||30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Section-B||10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)|
|Section-C||20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT)|
Must Check Below Provided Links:
IIT Joint Admission Test Scheme:
|Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|9:00 a.m. -12:00 noon||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|II||2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)|
IIT JAM Syllabus:
- It is divided into three sections, i.e. Section A, B & C.
- IIT JAM comprise of various topics such as BL (Biological Sciences), BT (Biotechnology), GC (Geology), MS (Mathematical Statistics), CY (Chemistry), PH (Physics) and MA (Mathematics).
How to Apply Online:
To fill application form, you can check below mention steps:
- Visit official website of the organization that is jam.iitd.ac.in
- On the home page, choose appropriate link to fill application form.
- Now register yourself by filling name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- After registration, login with the same ID to fill application form
- Fill Online Application Form with all the details carefully.
- Upload your scanned images and pay the application fee.
- After completing the form, recheck it again and hit “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of the form and keep it safely for further use.
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Vadodara|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Hisar, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi|
|IIT Guwahati||Asansol-Durgapur, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Siliguri|
|IIT Kanpur||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam|
|IIT Madras||Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee||Dehradun, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Roorkee|
Do You Know?How to Get a Free College Education
IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card
JAM 2019 Admit Card indicates various details like Candidate’s Name, Photograph, Registration Number, Signature, Code of Test Pater, Exam Center, etc It is the mandatory as without it candidates are not permitted to sit in the exam. Hall ticket will be available 2nd week of January 2020
Get Here – IIT JAM Admit Card
IIT JAM Answer Key 2019
Answer key along will be released through online mode. Students can check how many of their answers are correct or incorrect. Candidates can submit their objections against answer key if they found any wrong answers in the solution key.
JAM Result 2019
e IIT JAM Result 2019 will be released in the 2nd week of January 2020 via online mode. Students can check their result through official or directly through this page. Merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained in Exam.
Check Here – IIT JAM Result
IIT JAM 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of the Application form||1st week of September 2019|
|Deadline to submit the online application & uploading documents||2nd week of October 2019|
|Deadline for the application fee payment||2nd week of October 2019|
|Availability of the Admit card||2nd week of January 2020|
|Mock test link||February 2020|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||2nd week of February 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of March 2020|
|Submission of admission form||2nd to 4th week of April 2020|
|Last Date for receipt of the request for change of category||2nd week of May 2020|
|First admission list released||1st week of June 2020|
|Second admission list released||3rd week of June 2020|
|Third & final admission list release||1st week of July 2020|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2020||2nd week of July 2020|
To see all the remaining details about IIT JAM Notification 2019, you can check Official Website. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Tips For Students To Manage Stress||How to Make Own Study Guide|