IIT JEE Counselling
Qualified Candidates, who are looking for IIT JEE Counselling 2016, they are at the right page. Here we are providing complete information about JEE Advance Counselling Schedule Brochure, Procedure to fill the online registration form.
IIT JEE Counselling
Students will have to appear for the counselling on the basis of IIT JEE Advanced examination results. Applicants who have successfully qualified the exam will be called for the Counselling.
JEE-Advanced is conducted for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad. The seat in various course of institutes are allotted strictly on the basis of All India Rank, category rank and choices.
IIT JEE Counselling 2016 Seat Allotment
Seat will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained by the students JEE Advanced Examination 2016. Candidates who have scored a good rank in JEE Advanced will get better Colleges.
Marks obtained by the applicants in IIT JEE will decide the ranking of the students in the IIT JEE Advanced Counselling. IIT JEE set up the eligibility criteria or cut off marks to get eligible so students who obtained the rank or marks above the criteria of cut offs will be declared qualified and eligible to attend the counselling.
Procedure of IIT JEE Advanced Counselling:
The Students who are eligible and have scored marks more than cut off for JEE Advanced 2016 may attend the counselling. There are some steps to complete the procedure:
1. Online registration
- To attend the counselling candidates have to do their registration from the Official Website.
- The application forms for Counselling are available on the website; students need to fill it online and after the completion of form note down the system generated User ID (Registration No) as well as the password.
2. Online Choice Filling:
- Candidates have to log in to fill their choices as per preferences of branches, courses and institutes by entering their Registration No & password.
- Applicants can fill in as many choices from the available list of seats in the order of preference. Applicants are advised to fill in a minimum of 50 choices.
3. Online Seat Allotment:
- After that seat will be allocated to the contenders and Allotments may be change due to up gradation.
- If candidates will get the allotted a seat they need to proceed for Online Payment to ensure their provisional seat allocation.
After the allotment of seats Candidates will have to pay the provisional admission fee and take the admission in allotted branch and college.
Candidates must carry original documents along with one attested copy.
- Seat Allotment letter
- Original Admit card
- Application Form
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Class XII/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet and Certificate of passing
- Category Certificate (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD/DS)
- For the foreign national candidates: Attested photocopy of the page in the passport containing the name, photo and nationality.
|Online registration||From June third week 2016|
|Online choice filling||June last week 2016|
For getting more details about IIT JEE Counselling 2016, you may bookmark our Web page to stay in touch with latest notifications about admission in best Colleges of India. you can visit the official site also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEE Online Application||IIT JEE Sample Paper|
|IIT JEE Study Material||IIT JEE Coaching Classes|
|How to prepare for IIT JEE||Best Engineering Colleges|
|How to Get Admission in Engineering Colleges||Top Colleges in India|