IIT JEE Counselling
Check out!!! Latest IIT JEE Counselling: Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), Joint Entrance Examination is an exam that is conducted by Joint Admission Board (JAB). And after that, execution of IIT JEE Counselling will be taking place for admission to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs that is jointly conducted by JoSAA, Joint Seat Allocation Authority. JEE Advanced Counseling will be done on the basis of the ranks obtained by the qualified candidates in JEE Advanced exam. Candidates must attend the counseling as per the latest schedule. IIT JEE Counselling 2017 will be finished as soon as all the vacant seats are filled up. For Counseling Dates, Status, Procedure, please go through the page.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is India’s one of the toughest and common engineering entrance examination. Candidates, who successfully qualified Joint Entrance Examination Main 2016 exam, and JEE advanced exam are thereafter required to attend JEE Advanced Counseling. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed the entire acknowledgement regarding details of IIT JEE Counselling such as Important Dates, Counseling procedure, documents to be carried etc on this page below….
IIT JEE Counselling
Procedure of IIT JEE Advanced Counselling:
Eligible students, who have scored more than cut off marks are required to follow certain steps to appear in further round of counseling. Steps are given below please have a look………
Read Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Step1: Online Registration
- To attend the counselling candidates have to do their registration from the Official Website.
- The application forms for Counselling are available on the website; students need to fill it online and after the completion of form note down the system generated User ID (Registration No) as well as the password.
- Once logged in, the candidates have to go through the profile to ensure that all personal information shown is correct.
Step 2: Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates have to log in to fill their choices as per preferences of branches, courses and institutes by entering their Registration No & password.
- Applicants can fill in as many choices from the available list of seats in the order of preference. Applicants are advised to fill in a minimum of 50 choices.
- Candidates must “Lock” their choices. If a candidate fails to do so, their last saved choices will be locked automatically when the time-window of filling in of choices closes.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After that seat will be allocated to the contenders and Allotments may be change due to up gradation.
- If candidates will get the allotted a seat they need to proceed for Online Payment to ensure their provisional seat allocation.
Step 4: Make Payment
- Candidates are not required to make any payment for registration and filling up of choices.
- To accept allotted seats, candidates must pay seat acceptance fee through proper mode as asked.
Step 5: Reporting to Allotted Colleges
- Candidates are required to report at specified venue on stipulated date along with original documents and certificates listed below.
- Candidates need to report to the respective Zonal IIT, as soon as a participant sees that a seat is allotted.
- Aspirants are required to appear for document verification and fee payment process.
Step 6: Provisional Admission
After the allotment of seats Candidates will have to pay the provisional admission fee and take the admission in allotted branch and college.
Get Details: Counselling Schedule Notifications
Documents Required for Verification:
Candidates need to carry one set of Attested Photocopies, of these documents, along the original copy. Documents required for verification during JEE Advanced counselling 2017 are as follows:
- Print out of course allotment letter
- Admit Card of JEE Advanced
- Medical Certificate
- Print out of Application Form
- Certificates of class X and XII
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Class XII/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet and Certificate of passing
- Category Certificate (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD/DS)
- Attested copy of Passport or any other equivalent Identity Proof
- Requisite Fee
Check Now: Documents Required For Counselling
For the foreign national candidates: Attested photocopy of the page in the passport containing the name, photo and nationality.
List of Reporting Centers for JEE Advanced Counselling:
|Reporting centre list for IITs|
|Name of Centres||Reporting Address|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076, Maharashtra, India|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016, INDIA|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur||Kharagpur India – 721302|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016, India|
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras||IIT Madras P.O., Chennai 600036, INDIA|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||Roorkee 247667 Uttarakhand India|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||Guwahati – 781039, Assam, India|
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
|Online registration||From June third week|
|Online choice filling||June last week|
For getting more details about IIT JEE Counselling 2017, you may bookmark our Web page to stay in touch with latest notifications about admission in best Colleges of India. You can visit the official site also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On