IIT JEE Exam Cut Off Marks 2014:
- IIT JEE conducts JEE Exam for admission in various engineering courses like B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch. and B. Planning.
- Candidates who are going to appear in IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2014 are eagerly waiting to know IIT JEE Exam Cut off Marks 2014.
- Cutoff marks are the minimum marks which are required to get the admission in recognized University. This score are decided by the governing bodies of Joint Entrance Examination.
- Joint Entrance Examination is held in two phases First phase is known as JEE main and the second is JEE advanced. Marks obtained by the candidates in both papers will be summed up to generate the aggregate marks.
- Various factor like numbers of candidates, difficulty level and admission cutoffs for last years are considered to set minimum qualifying marks for IIT JEE.
- There are overall IIT JEE cutoff is 35% and subjective 10% for General category. For OBC Category it is overall 31.5% and 9 % Subjective. In case of SC/ST Category candidates it is overall 17.5% and 5% subjective.
- In below section navigations are stated by the group of recruitmentresult.com by follow it candidates may check IIT JEE Cutoff 2014 Marks:
Indian Institute of Technology
Type of announcement:
IIT JEE Exam Cut Off Marks 2014
Joint entrance Examination, 2014
(Under Graduate)UG Level
How to check?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e jeemain.nic.in.
- Check in the ‘important links’ at the left side of the page.
- There will a link for cut off marks 2014.
- Check out according to your category.
For more details check Official site