IIT Kanpur PHD Admission
Indian institute of Technology, Kanpur has released the IIT Kanpur PHD Admission form for the contenders, who are going to take admission in PhD or MS courses in relevant stream. Students, who have the required eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting IIT Kanpur online application form before the last date which is shown below. Candidates are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web portal for getting updated info on IIT Kanpur PHD Admission 2016 as soon as possible.
|Announcement Type||IIT Kanpur PHD Admission|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Indian institute of Technology, Kanpur provides admission to the all skilled candidates. Students may acquire the whole information related to IIT Kanpur PHD Admission like eligibility criteria, application fee details and last date to send application from etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. Name||Discipline Name||Specialization|
|2||Biological Sciences & Bio-Engineering|
|8||Industrial & Management|
|11||Nuclear Engineering & Technology|
|14||Mathematics & Statistics|
|16||Humanities & Social Sciences||English (Literature And Linguistics)|
|25||Computer Science & Engineering|
- For PHD program: Applicants should have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant stream from repudiated university and contenders must have qualified in GATE / JRF / NET examination conducted by UGC / CSIR.
- For MS Program: Candidates must have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in engineering or science from recognized university or institutions and having a valid GATE score card.
- For General Category applicants: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Category appliers: Rs. 200/-
- Fee must be paid through a demand draft payable to The Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
Students’ classification for appropriate programs will be done through their performance in test or interview which will be conducted by selection committee of Indian institute of Technology, Kanpur.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur PHD Admission?
For Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Online Mode)
- Candidates must have to visit the official website that is www.iitk.ac.in.
- Go to ‘Students’ section available at middle side of home page.
- Now follow ‘Future Students’ and press link ‘Admission Notice For PHD & MS (Research) Program’ link.
- Press ‘Computer Science & Engineering department’ link.
- Now choose link ‘Register Now’.
- Fill all details and press ‘submit’ tab.
- Now login your ID and fill online application form correctly.
- Upload documents if required.
- Take print out of application for and keep it safe for future need.
For Other Departments:
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting application form in prescribed format that can be downloaded from official website.
- Must fill prescribed application form with desired information and attach the Xerox copies of all documents.
- Now filled application along with supporting documents and application fee must be received on or before the last date should be reached.
- Application should be forward at address given below.
The Convener, DPGC
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur 208 016 (UP)
|Last Date To Submit Application For|
|Department of Computer Science and Engineering||15th November 2015|
|Other Departments||17th November 2015|
|Test or Interview Dates||05th & 06th December 2015|
You can get the further information related to IIT Kanpur PHD Admission from this Official Link. Dear aspirants to get latest updates about IIT Kanpur PHD Admission 2016 through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On