IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur publicized an online advertisement in concern to IIT Kanpur Recruitment. Indian Institute of Technology, a self-governing civic University has invited applications from eligible and Enthusiastic candidates for filling up the Post of Project Engineer and Senior Research Fellow. Candidates who consider themselves qualified for stated post may apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 through proper channel.
Willing contenders can apply for IIT Kanpur Vacancy by filling the application form as per post they are applying for on or prior to the last date which is well tuned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are requested to comprehend the complete page before applying for the post.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
Required Educational Qualification for IIT Kanpur Jobs:
|Post Name||Minimum Qualifications||Essential Qualifications|
|Project Engineer||A minimum of M. Tech. in either of “Aerospace Engg / Space Engg. & Rocketry” with expertise in “combustion modeling” (must) are eligible for the advertised position.||Profound knowledge of C & C++ Programming, CFD, Matlab, Fluent and Grid generation, Combustion modelling, soot modelling.|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Tech / ME or equivalent degree in engineering / technology with at least 60% marks.||Experience and expertise in Drosophila genetic techniques and confocal microscopy.|
Grab More Job Opportunities:
- Candidates applying for Senior Research Fellow post must attain the upper age limit of 32 yrs, relaxation up to 5yrs for SC / ST, OBC / PWD & Female candidates.
- Those who are applying for Project Engineer post should attain the age as per the directives of institution.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Engineer||Rs. 22000-2200-44000 pm|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.14,000/-p.m.|
Selection Process for Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Recruitment:
- Selection of the deserving applicant for “Senior Research Fellow” post will be made on the basis of screening of their application form.
- Candidates will be considered for “Project Engineer” post based on their performance in interview process.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to fill IIT Kanpur Application Form ?
Aspirants desire to apply against IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016, for the “Senior Research Fellow” post may apply by filling the application form through the offline mode. For getting the application form aspirant need to follow few effortless steps as given below.
- Firstly, candidate needs to visit the official website that is iitk.ac.in, and then on the home page you need to follow the ‘announcement’ section and hit on “Staff Vacancies” link.
- Further select “Scientific and Research Staff” link under project staff vacancies section for the required post and download the application in prescribed format.
- Interested candidates may apply with application along with detailed CV, giving complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating year of passing, percentage of marks / division, details of working experience along with photo copies of testimonials along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post at the address as furnished below.
- The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” and should be reach before 07 working days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
Prof. Pradip Sinha
Principal Investigator (PI),
Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering, (BSBE)
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur 208016. India
Way to apply for “Project Engineer” Post:
- Candidates are first of all required to read the notification for the concerned post completely and after ensuring the eligibility for the post prepare an application on plain paper with bio-data and all relevant documents that should reach at below given postal address before 19th July, 2016.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications will be expected to appear for interview on July 22, 2016.
- Aspirants who will be called for interview process have to bring in original and one set of photocopy of all the certificates and testimonials for verification.
Dr. Ashoke De
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur , UP
Latest Government Jobs: Find Here
- Last date of receipt of application for Senior Research Fellow: 18th July 2016.
- Last date of receipt of application for Project Engineer: 19th July, 2016.
- Date of interview for shortlisted candidates: July 22, 2016
Candidates may get all the latest info about IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 from this page, so keep visiting this page or you may bookmark this page for your convenience.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On