IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology has communicated online Vacancy Notification against IIT Kanpur Recruitment. This Institute invites applications from endowed and career- oriented job hunters for filling up vacant positions of Project Engineer and Junior Research Fellow in different departments. Contenders who are interested to do job in Kanpur can apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017.
Willing aspirants who are going to fill IIT Kanpur Application Form they need to submit their application form till the last date that is tailored below according to the posts. For rest information regarding Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IIT Kanpur Recruitment
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Last Date To Apply||Given Below|
IIT Kanpur Vacancies:
- Project Engineer (Department of Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Required Qualification for IIT Kanpur Vacancy:
- Job hunters must possess Degree of M.Tech (Civil) or B.Tech. (Civil) + 3 year experience in research projects with NET/GATE.
- Aspirants can also apply for stated position who have M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics are also eligible for the advertised post with *NET/GATE *or M.Tech in Nuclear/Electrical Engineering.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
Appliers should meet age- criteria according to the posts. Upper age may be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Check Official Notification
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Project Engineer (Civil Engineering||Get Details|
|Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering)||Get Details|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Get Details|
Offered Salary for IIT Kanpur Jobs:
Candidates selected for Project Engineer positions will receive an amount of Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 44000/- per month and candidates appointed for Junior Research Fellow positions will get an expressive amount of Rs. 25000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed institute.
Mode of Selection:
- After the screening of application, shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- No TA/DA will be paid to any applicant for attending the test/interview.
Read These Articles:
Applying Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment:
- Willing candidates can apply for IIT Kanpur Job by visiting official website that is iitk.ac.in
- After that go to “Consulting” tab presented on home page.
- Then hit on “DORD” option from drop- down list.
- A new window will be displayed you need to hit on “Project Vacancies” link.
- Now hit on “Scientific and Research Staff” posts read the notification carefully after choosing the suitable link.
- After reading relevant details fill application form in correct manner with complete details.
- Then attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Lastly submit it to address mentioned below.
Project Engineer (Civil Engineering) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Job hunters need to fill application form along with Bio- Data.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Now send it to e-mail address given below.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notices
Important Dates/ Postal Address:
|Post Name||Last date to submit application form||Postal Address/email|
|Project Engineer (Civil Engineering||12th Dec. email@example.com|
|Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering)||9th Dec. 2016||Dr. Saikat Chakrabarti|
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||8th Dec. firstname.lastname@example.org|
Check Official Notification which is given above to collect complete details regarding IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017. Interested candidate can follow us on Face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|