IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology has issued vacancy notification related to IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for eligible candidates for filling up posts of Research Establishment Officer and Senior Research Establishment Officer. Job hunters who wish to get hired under this institute may apply for IIT Vacancy through offline/online process. We’re trying to update the latest info about IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||7th November, 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Offline||15th November, 2016|
Aspirants who are interested and capable for satisfying requisite eligibility may apply for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment by submitting the duly filled application prior to the due date which is described in this page. To get rest information about IIT Kanpur Recruitment, you need to go through this page which is well maintained by the team members of by the team of recruitmentresult.com
IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Vacancy Details about IIT Kanpur Recruitment:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Research Establishment Officer (REO)||03|
|Senior Research Establishment Officer (Senior REOs)||02|
- Research Establishment Officer – Job hunters who are going to apply for REO must possess Degree of B.Tech in Mechanica/Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Tech / M.Sc. or Ph.D in any area of engineering or sciences from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Senior Research Establishment Officer – Those who are applying for Senior REOs must possess Ph.D. in Physics /Electronics Engineering/ Material Science and Engineering/ Chemical Engineering from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Candidates going to apply in IIT Kanpur job must have years of experience in research or development department.
Restrictions on Age and details of Salaries:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details||Total Emoluments|
|REO||45 years (born on or after 15.11.1971)||PB3 – Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600||Rs. 75014 per month (approx)|
|Senior REOs||48 years ( born on or after 15.11.1968)||PB3 – Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600||Rs. 86115 per month (approx)|
- Application fee is to pay through Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn on any nationalized bank and that should be valid for at least 3 months and send it to the below address before the last dates.
- On the back side of Demand Draft these following details must be filled up-
(i) Advertisement No.
(ii) Candidate’s Name
(iv) Post Code Applied For…………
(v) Serial Number
Mode of Hiring:
Initially screening of aspirant will be done on the basis of qualification and experience for Job in IIT Kanpur and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their Interview which will be conducted by the concerned department of Indian Institute of Technology.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Steps to Fill IIT Kanpur Recruitment Application form:
Those applicants applying for the IIT Kanpur officer post must follow these steps to proceed further there are two procedure Online/Offline for application form-
- Aspirants need to log on to official site of institute that is www.iitk.ac.in
- After that you have to go on “Announcements” presented at the middle of home page.
- Now select “Vacancies for REOs” link.
- Now a new page will be opened candidates need to go to advertisement PDF. Read the notification carefully.
- Now applicant can chose any of one suitable method i.e., Online/Offline. Also, candidate should have valid E-mail ID for online and offline procedure.
- Online- Applier have to hit on “To Apply Online” to fill up online application form. Fill up the all details as it is asked. Recheck it and press “Submit”. After that Application Number will generate note it down for future use. At last, send the DD along with attested documents to the below given address.
- Offline- Candidates have to hit on “To Apply Offline”. Download the application form first. Fill up all the details. Recheck it and send to the below address along with DD and attested documents.
- Application forms received after the last date will not be accepted.
Sr. Deputy Registrar,
The Office of Research and Development,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
U.P. – 208016.
Find More: Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
|Date to submit Online application form||14th October, 2016 to 07th November, 2016 till 5:00 PM|
|Date to submit Offline application form||14th October, 2016 to 15th November, 2016 till 5:00 PM|
Check Official Notification to collect complete details regarding IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Interested candidate can follow us on Face book and Google Plus.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|