IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has asserted an employment notification as IIT Kanpur Recruitment for filling up the posts of Deputy Librarian & Assistant Librarian. Candidates can get entire details regarding IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2015 from the below part of this page. The candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment by submission an application form on prescribed format on or before closing date. Individuals need to stay connected with us for latest updates regarding IIT Kanpur Vacancies. Candidates, who are looking for jobs in Kanpur, must have a look below on this page.
|Posts Name||Deputy Librarian & Assistant Librarian|
|Last Date for Online Registration||31st August 2015|
Willing and qualified contenders may get other details such as age limit, required qualification, selection process, vacancy details, how to apply, important dates and address etc. regarding IIT Kanpur Recruitment from the below section of this page which well modified by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Deputy Librarian
- Assistant Librarian
Applying contenders should have possessed with Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade plus a consistently good academic record with minimum required experience as University Assistant Librarian or College Librarian for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment.
Applying individuals should not below 18 years of age for IIT Kanpur Recruitment. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation for this recruitment.
Appointed contenders will be paid with PB-3, basic pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- per month with different grade pay for above mentioned posts in respect of IIT Kanpur Recruitment.
Selection of the short listed candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview for IIT Kanpur Jobs. No TA/ DA will be given for attending interview.
How to Apply?
- First of all eligible candidates need to log on official website that is www.iitk.ac.in.
- Now go to the section announcements on home page.
- Then hit the link vacancy for Deputy Librarian & Assistant Librarian.
- Further Download official notification and application form by pressing appropriate link on home page.
- Now aspirants must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- After read complete details, applicants should fill application form in all respect.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on given place in application form.
- Candidates must provide a valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Application form on prescribed must be accompanied with the attested copies of documents.
- The Candidates, who are working in any organization currently, must bring NOC issued by organization.
- Application form should be reach to the below indicated address in an envelope which should be super scribed with “Application for the post of ……………..”
- Candidates must bring their all supporting original testimonials at the time of interview.
To the Dean of Faculty Affairs,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur- 208016
Last Date for Submit Application Form: 31st August 2015
Note: Aspirants may get other details about IIT Kanpur Recruitment go through Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2015. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has strewed an advertisement in regard of IIT Kanpur Recruitment. Application forms are invited from capable and well qualified job hunters for filling up Project Scientist post. Aspirants who want to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2015 may fill application form on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Project Scientist|
|Last Date to submit application form||29th July, 2015|
Aspirants who are interested to grow their career must grab this chance as soon as possible. To get more information regarding IIT Kanpur Jobs you may go through this page that is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants should have degree of PhD or M.Sc. with 3 Years’ Experience in relevant field form recognized university or institute. PhD degree in Chemistry (Bio – Sensor) / Materials Science / Polymer Science in desirable from concern university or institution.
Selected job hunters will get Rs. 22000 – 44000/- per month as salary from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
Applicants are not required to pay any fee in favour of organization.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview or test as per rules of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply on a plain paper giving full details of qualifications, experience with self – attested copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references
- Envelope containing application should be super scribe with “advertisement No:____________ & Post: ______________”.
- Participants should send the complete application in proper address before closing date.
- Application reached after last date will be rejected by Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
The office (Room No. 305) of Samtel Centre for Display Technologies,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur – 208 016 UP
Last Date to submit application form: 29th July, 2015
Note: Other relevant details about IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2015 can be obtained from this Official Notification .