IIT Kanpur Recruitment
SRF/Manager & Other Vacancy Openings in Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur!!! IIT Kanpur Recruitment Process has been provided below for the interested candidates to apply for the available positions. You may check IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details also directly from here.
|IIT Kanpur Assistant Project|
Manager Recruitment Advertisement
|IIT Kanpur PhD Admission||Press Here|
|IIT Kanpur SRF Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here|
|IIT Kanpur REO Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here|
|IIT Kanpur Recruitment Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Re-Print the Online Application||Press Here|
|IIT Kanpur Offline Application||Press Here|
|IIT Kanpur Official Website||Press Here|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Posts Name: SRF/Manager, REO, Senior REO and others
- Last Date for IIT Kanpur REO Apply Online: 11-03-2019
- Last Date for Submission of IIT Kanpur REO Offline Application: 18-03-2019
- Last Date for IIT Kanpur SRF Application Form Submission: 10-03-2019
- Walkin Date for Assistant Project Manager and PhD Admission: 12-03-2019
- Official Website: www.iitk.ac.in
IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Q 1: Are You Eligible for IIT Kanpur Notification?
REO and Senior REO
Contenders should possess B.Tech/ BE /MSc / Ph.D / M.Tech Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to post.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Minimum percentage marks: 70% in M.Tech & 60% in B.Tech.
- If the candidate has done B.Sc and M.Sc. before M.Tech. then 60% marks are a minimum requirement at these levels.
Ph.D. admission in Chemistry
M.Sc./M.Tech. with 55% marks or CGPA/CPI of 5.5/10.0 with valid GATE score and/or CSIR/UGC JRF and/or Inspire Fellowship.
Assistant Project Manager
Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com./M.Sc./M.A.) or Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B. Com./BBA/BCA + 3 years of relevant experience).
- For Research Establishment Officer (REO) Grade II: 40 Years
- For Research Establishment Officer (REO) Grade I: 45 Years
- For IIT Kanpur Sr. REO Recruitment: 48 Years
- Others: As per the Norms
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q 2: IIT Kanpur Vacancy Distribution?
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Research Establishment Officer (REO) Grade II||03|
|Research Establishment Officer (REO) Grade I||05|
|Senior Research Establishment Officer||01|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01|
|Ph.D. admission in Chemistry||—|
|Assistant Project Manager||02|
Q 3: What is Age Relaxation for ST Category?
- 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Q 4: What is Application Fee?
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Nil
- The fee has to be paid through crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of The Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
You Can Also Get: Daily Job Updates
Q 5: How Much Salary Applicants Will Get After Selection?
|Designation||Emoluments (Per Month)|
|REO (Grade I)||Rs 84,088|
|REO (Grade II)||Rs 99,852|
|Senior REO||Rs 1,12,937|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs. 28,000|
|Assistant Project Manager||Rs. 13200-1100-33000|
Q 6: What is Process of Selection?
Selection of candidates for IIT Kanpur Jobs will be made on the basis of their performances in Personal Interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur for IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notification.
Get Best Answer: How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions
Q 7: How to Apply for IIT Kanpur 2019 Recruitment?
Applicants can apply for IIT Kanpur Advertisement either through online or offline mode:
Research Establishment Officer (REO):
- Log on to Official website that is iitk.ac.in
- Then follow “Announcements” section and press on “Research Establishment Officer (REO) Recruitment” link.
- Follow “Advt. No. REO/R&D/2019/01” and select “To Apply Online” and hit “Press Here” link.
- Fill the IIT Kanpur Online Application Form carefully.
- Upload all documents along with IIT Kanpur Online Form
- Press “Submit” button.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Assistant Project Manager and Phd Admission:
- Appliers for the Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Assistant Project Manager and Phd Admission need to download the application form.
- Fill it with all necessary details and Attach photo copies of required documents along with form.
- Candidates, applying for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) have to send prescribed form to the correct postal address while other appliers need to attend Interview on scheduled date.
The Office of Dean,
Research & Development,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Where Would I Send Application Form?
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Dr. Anandh Subramaniam Materials Science and Engineering, IIT Kanpur – 208016 (U.P.) India|
|REO||Joint Registrar,The Office of Dean,Research & Development,Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
What Is The Interview Venue?
|Assistant Project Manager||Head, CCERoom Number: 303 Academic Affairs Building IIT Kanpur|
|PhD Admission in Chemistry||Chemistry Office, 4th Floor, Faculty Building, IIT Kanpur.|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2019 Details:
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has issued an employment notification entitled as IIT Kanpur Recruitment. Applications through offline or online mode are invited to fill up 09 posts of Research Establishment Officer (REO) Grade II, Research Establishment Officer (REO) Grade I and Senior Research Establishment Officer.
Before applying for IIT Kanpur Job, you should ensure your eligibility conditions as mentioned in the notification as if after applying the selection panel will find any mismatch in your application then your candidature would be rejected. Follow above provided steps to download or fill online form from official website for IIT Kanpur REO Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|