IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2014
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has released an advertisement regarding IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 28 vacant seats of Medical Officer and Technicians in different disciplines. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply online for this recruitment by visiting to the official website on or before the last date.
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Last Date to Apply||01st December 2014|
For other important details regarding IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2014 such as education qualification, pay scale, age limits, how to apply, important dates etc. has been tuned below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|S.No.||Department||Disciplines||No. Of Posts|
|01||Health Centre||Medical Officer||01|
|02||SIDBI Innovation and Incubation Centre||Assistant Registrar||01|
|07||Institute Works’ Department||Sanitary Inspector Gr-I||01|
|08||Aerospace Engineering||Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|09||Advanced Centre for Materials Science||Junior Technical Superintendent||03|
|10||Centre for Laser Photonic||Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|11||Chemical Engineering,||Junior Technical Superintendent||04|
|12||ID Cell||Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|13||Mechanical Engineering||Junior Technical Superintendent||02|
|14||Advanced Centre for Materials Science||Junior Technician||03|
|15||Civil Engineering||Junior Technician||02|
|16||Centre for Laser Photonic||Junior Technician||01|
|17||Chemical Engineering,||Junior Technician||02|
- For S. No. 1 to 4: Upto 50 yrs
- For S. No. 5: Upto 55 yrs
- For S. No. 6 to 13: between 25-40 yrs
- For S. No. 14 to 17: between 18-35 yrs
Candidates must have Diploma, Degree and Master Degree in specified field.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Contenders who are applying for these posts must have 2-9 years experience in the specified field.
- For S. No. 1 to 5: Rs. 15,600-39,100; GP: Rs. 5,400/-
- For S. No. 6: Rs. 9,300-34,800; GP: Rs. 4,600/-
- For S. No. 7 to 13: Rs. 9,300-34,800; GP: Rs. 4,200/-
- For S. No. 14 to 17: Rs. 5,200-20,200; GP: Rs. 2,000/-
Candidates must pay the application fees by using net banking and debit/ credit cards.
|For S.No.1 to 5||Rs.500/-|
|For S.No.6 to 17||Rs 250/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Test.
- Candidates may visit to the Official link i.e. www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment
- Follow “Apply Online” link
- Select “Register” option given under the “New User”
- Fill the mandatory details of the registration form & note down the email-Id & Password for future use.
- Then again login to the site by using email-Id and password.
- Then fill the details step by step.
- At the end upload Photograph and Signature.
- Take a printout of it and attach all the testimonials with it.
- Enclosed all things in an envelope which is super scribed with “Application for the post of ……………….” And send it to the address specified below.
The Assistant Registrar,
Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building),
IIT Kanpur, Pin–208 016 (U.P.) India.
- Last date of filling online Application form: 01st December 2014.
- Last date of receiving receipt of application: 11th December 2014.
Note: For more details visit to the Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On