IIT Madras Recruitment
Are you in search of government department jobs? Get it now….. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has recently published notification as IIT Madras Recruitment. Candidates who hold required eligibility criteria for Officer/Assistant & Other positions can grab this opportunity by applying against IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 through offline process.
Job hunters who are willing for latest job in government sector need to submit their application form till the last date that is 30th Nov. 2016. For whole acknowledgement related to latest vacancies in government sector candidates have need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IIT Madras Recruitment
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Total o. of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||30th Nov. 2016|
IIT Madras Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Scientist (Post-Doctoral Fellow)||01|
Check your eligibility criteria and offered salary for IIT Madras Vacancy:
|Post Name||Required Qualification||Salary Details|
|Senior Scientist (Post-Doctoral Fellow)||Ph.D. (Civil/Coastal/ Ocean Engg/ Oceanography/ related discipline||Rs.27,500 – Rs.60,000/-p.m.|
|Project Associate||B.Tech / B.E(Civil/ Coastal/ Ocean Engg./ Physical oceanography/ any other relevant discipline with 6.5 CGPA and above||Rs.16,500-35,000/-p.m.|
|Project Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Science/ Arts with work experience||Rs.9,000 -30,000/-p.m.|
|Project Officer||M.Tech / M.E. (Civil/Ocean Engg/ related discipline. 7.0 CGPA. Candidates with experience in Coastal field monitoring or will be given preference||Rs.22,000 – 40,000/-p.m|
|Project Technician||Diploma in Civil/ Coastal/ Ocean Engg./ Physical oceanography/ any other relevant discipline with 6.0 CGPA and above||Rs.9,000-30,000/-p.m.|
|Project Attendant||Pass in 10th standard with work experience for 3 years||Rs.8,000 – 15,000/-p.m|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
The maximum age limit of aspirants for latest jobs in government department is 30years who belong to SC/ST category & 28 years for other categories.
The candidates who have completed 29 years in the case of SC/ST category & 27 years in the case of Other category as on the date of announcement need not apply.
IIT Madras Recruitment Official Notices: Download Now
Mode of Hiring for IIT Madras Jobs:
After the completion of screening of applications, aspirants have to clear Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed institute.
To Do Preparation Of Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
How to fill IIT Madras Application Form?
- Go through official webpage of the Indian Institute of Technology that is iitm.ac.in
- Follow ‘Notices’ tab which is visible in the menu bar of home page.
- After that a new page will be displayed in front of your screen you need to hit on “Announcement for the various temporary posts in the Department of Ocean Engineering” link.
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading relevant information you need to prepare their application in the form of Bio-data /Resume giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc.,
- Then attach all the copies of certificates with application form and affix a recent photo of yours on it.
- Put your all the documents/ certificates in an envelope and super script it with the name of the posts and send to address given against each post name.
- Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras should send their application through the Co-ordinator of the project.
Dr. Sundar V
Department of Ocean Engineering
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras
Chennai – 600 036
Check Now: Jobs in Chennai
Last date to submit application form: 30th Nov. 2016
Aspirants, you may open Official Notification which is presented above for further information. To collect all the details about IIT Madras Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to bookmark this page using ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|