IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi has promulgated a job advertisement related to IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment. Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi is planning to engage eligible candidates for filling up various posts Project Associate (JRF) through walk-in interview process. So, aspirants wish to fill up the stated Jobs against IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment 2017, need to rush for interview on stipulated date.
This Page Includes:
Fascinated applicants, who wish to indicate their interest towards IIT Mandi Faculty Vacancy may appear for walk-in interview on scheduled date and venue. Aspirants, who are eager to apply for this recruitment notification, may go through this page which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi|
Project Associate (JRF)
Applying contenders must possess M.Sc. (Physics) degree with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university or institute and those aspirants who are NET / GATE qualified / M.Tech (in relevant area) will be desirable for the post.
You Can Also Check:
- Aspirants applying for Project Associate (JRF) Post must attain 28 years of age as on date of Interview.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidates will be entitled for the relaxation in age limit as per the government norms.
IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment: Official Notification
Pay Scale for IIT Mandi Faculty Jobs:
Eligible applicants who will be appointed to the said post will be offered the salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of the candidates will be done basing on their performance in the interview process which will be conducted by the selection panel of the concerned authority. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Interview In Best way:
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi Recruitment?
- Interested and willing candidates have to attend the walk-in interview on the date and venue as specified below. Before applying for the post candidate need to go through the official notification available on official website i.e. www.iitmandi.ac.in.
- Hit on “Details” link available below ‘Walk-in-interview for the post of Project Associate (JRF) in a DST-SERB Funded Project at IIT Mandi. PI: Dr. Hari Varma’ option below ‘current openings’ section on the home page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and apply accordingly.
- Candidates find themselves eligible, then may appear for interview along with application form duly filled in proper manner and attach the essential photo copies of all testimonials and submit the enclosure of all at the time of interview.
- Applicants should come to interview venue with complete bio-data (with details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from 10th board onwards) and one set of photocopies of all mark sheets / testimonials / certificates.
- Attend the interview at the venue as stated below.
IIT Mandi, Kamand Campus
Check More: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Walk-in interview will be held on: 08-04-2017 at 09:00 A.M
Applicants may check the below given Official Link, to obtain further information connected to IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment 2017. Contenders can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, for collecting latest updates about this job notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|